Ruh Roooooh!

There is not any movement to investigate that side of the political spectrum.

If they were, so be it.

it takes time to clear away decades of corruption dude. Just be patient. This is merely the opening salvo. The battle hasn't even truly begun yet.

There is not any movement to investigate that side of the political spectrum.

If they were, so be it.

it takes time to clear away decades of corruption dude. Just be patient. This is merely the opening salvo. The battle hasn't even truly begun yet.

What's going to be funny if the special counsel, the left's best hope to destroy a despicable President Trump, results in Russian zilch related to Trump but hangs the Clintons or persons in the Obama Administration.

I'm already giving myself a Dutch Uncle lecture on how to handle that graciously if it happens. :)

Ah, hope springs eternal.
clear.png
:)

Lot of time energy & our money being spent to discredit, cause doubt, with the most valuable result of all, keeping your eye off the growing wealth of the few & the shrinking numbers of regular hard working persons & there ability to remain in what use to be a healthy middle class.

The Clinton battle is over - some guys are slow learners ;)

I don't think it's that the Clintons are innocent. In fact, I strongly believe they are as corrupt as sin.
But it's not just the Clintons...or the Trumps.

I think the corruption in our government has become so deeply rooted that politicians, wealthy elitists, corporate mega CEO's and a host of foreign deep pockets have become so entrenched in our government that it is no longer representative of "We The People" but rather "Us The Privileged, Wealthy & Powerful Class"

As long as they can keep "We The Peons" at each others throats, and attention off their nasty doings, their parties can continue.

Last edited:
Trump thinks the country should be run like a reality show too. It's just one more way he is profoundly unqualified for the position he is in.
Actually your making the case for status quo is proving Trump to be right. You would prefer to keep a weak, easily intimidated, do-nothing US AG in power...the better to prevent the criminal Democrats from being held responsible.

Only an idiot (or partisan) would argue to keep someone who has demonstrated a lack of ability - or desire - to do their job, especially a job so critical.

Correct. Which is why there is urgency to remove Orange from his position. Do you understand irony at all?

Has Gowdy Doody ever had a successful investigation? He sure is touted by right wingers.

Nope - Howdy is a creepy, sweaty, annoying & ineffectual little man ..

For Halloween, he's gonna go as himself :)

DH2awxCUwAAd_AM.jpg

The fact that the left is beginning to attack him personally is a pretty good indication that Gowdy is quite effective and very dangerous for those who want to conceal the truth.

Has Gowdy Doody ever had a successful investigation? He sure is touted by right wingers.

Nope - Howdy is a creepy, sweaty, annoying & ineffectual little man ..

For Halloween, he's gonna go as himself :)

DH2awxCUwAAd_AM.jpg

The fact that the left is beginning to attack him personally is a pretty good indication that Gowdy is quite effective and very dangerous for those who want to conceal the truth.

Actually it's the right that is attacking Gowdy now for his backing of Mueller.

Hero, no more :rolleyes:

It seems that there's going to be a new Special Counsel to investigate lynch, comey, obama, the shrilary, rice and isn't that GRAND!

If this is actually going to happen, are they going to appoint a Democrat, because Mueller is a Republican investigating a Republican administration.

Forum List

Back