🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rumblings of Canada and a trade deal

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
i can’t find the links right now but my phone is blowing up. Anyone have any details?

Guess we will see what the details are but good job Trump. He at least got them back to bargaining.

Minor tweaks and a new name...that is it.

They agreed to the automobile rules that Mexico did and they opened up 3.5% of their dairy market...less than a half a billion dollars worth.

They gave nothing on lumber, and nothing on steel or aluminum.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They agreed to the automobile rules that Mexico did and they opened up 3.5% of their dairy market...less than a half a billion dollars worth.

Why don't you try and convince the dairy farmers in the US that this deal is a bad thing.

Why don't you try and convince the dairy farmers in the US that this deal is a bad thing.

Never said it was a bad thing, it is much ado about nothing. While it could be good for the dairy farmers, it is less than a blip on the economy.

The extra sells they might get are a drop in the bucket compared to the damage to the rest of the Ag Industry that Trump has inflicted.

hoping someone does a comparison chart and trickle down effect/expectations so i can better understand.

hoping someone does a comparison chart and trickle down effect/expectations so i can better understand.

I am sure we will get two versions of such a thing soon, both with the appropriate spin.

The changes were minor, nobody can dispute that.

The dairy thing will have zero impact on jobs or the economy and the automobile changes will have minimal effect at best.

I am sure we will get two versions of such a thing soon, both with the appropriate spin.

The dairy thing will have zero impact on jobs or the economy and the automobile changes will have minimal effect at best.

Don't know about you, minor changes are better than a lousy deal.

we'll see. i'll hold judgement til we know more. happiness/anger by headlines is so yesterday.

Minor changes to a lousy deal still makes the deal lousy.

I think it is incorrect to call it lousy, look at where we are economically and tell me that have not benefited.

I think it is incorrect to call it lousy, look at where we are economically and tell me that have not benefited.
NAFTA, 20 Years Later: Do the Benefits Outweigh the Costs? - Knowledge@Wharton

NAFTA, 20 Years Later: Do the Benefits Outweigh the Costs? - Knowledge@Wharton

Depending on what you want the answer to be, you can find someone on the internet to support it.

Mexico was never part of North America. In fact the common term for us in Mexico is "norteamericano". The change was made for political reasons.

Forum List

Back