🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Rump Under Pressure to Fire Lewandowski

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
March 15

>> Donald Trump’s staff and advisers have expressed concerns about campaign manager Corey Lewandowski’s quick temper and heavy-handed leadership, and some even planned a coup against him last month, sources involved in the discussions told POLITICO.

A series of presidential primary victories ended the talk of deposing Lewandowski, the sources said. But now, Trump is facing external pressure to fire Lewandowski after he was accused last week of manhandling a reporter.

... But a POLITICO investigation reveals that the incident was far from the first time in Lewandowski’s political career ― or even during the 2016 campaign ― that the intense, Red Bull-chugging operative has been accused of bullying and other inappropriate behavior.

... Lewandowski boasted about threatening to “blow up” the car of the organization’s chief financial officer over a late expense reimbursement check during the 2012 election cycle, according to multiple sources who are familiar with his claim. (Lewandowski in an email denied this account.)

But some of his most fiery clashes came with a female official who ran one of the states under Lewandowski’s control. The relationship ― and patience for Lewandowski within AFP ― reached a tipping point in October 2013. On the sidelines of a meeting of the group’s board in Manhattan, Lewandowski loudly berated the employee for challenging his authority, getting in her personal space and calling her a “c--t” in front of a group of AFP employees, including some senior officials, according to three sources who either witnessed the exchange or dealt with its aftermath.

... Longtime Trump confidant Roger Stone predicted that the persistent questions about Lewandowski’s behavior during last week’s incident, which involved the former Breitbart News reporter Michelle Fields, could trip up Trump in a way that the real estate showman’s own bombast has yet to do.

“I am concerned that the controversy will hurt Donald,” said Stone, who quit the campaign last year citing the candidate’s lewd attacks against another female journalist, Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly.

Multiple insiders say they detected Lewandowski’s fingerprints on the departures of Stone and another longtime Trump official, Sam Nunberg, asserting that Lewandowski seeks to shield Trump from receiving other advice. <<​

The plot sickens. Birds of a feather, bully together?

The Breitbart reporter, Michelle Fields, resigned from the site over its failure to defend her on the alleged assault. Editor Ben Shapiro also resigned in solidarity with Fields.

"Oh the jealousy, the greed is the unraveling
It's the unraveling..."

--- Joni Mitchell

Lewandowski didn't do anything.

--- and it's a long history. Thanks for reading.

If you mean the Fields afair, then she's lying.

No I mean his whole history in the article, and I didn't quote all of it.

But as far as Fields, you feel free to prove the negative.

Here are the bruises on her arm. This is from my second link.

CdNWzntWAAESzuG.jpg:large

Watcha got?

Trump probably ordered Lewandowski to manhandle her, and probably yelled at him for being too gentle.

They don't tell the Donald who to hire and fire. The DONALD tells THEM what to do. He's HUUUUUGE.

You spelled YUUUUUGE wrong. You're a rapist loser pussy-pig with a congenital neurological condition.
I like people who weren't captured, OK? Bing bing bing bing bing.

I think there will likely be a whole new team for the General Election. I read a thread yesterday about an ad buy being pulled because the 'paid for by' message was in the wrong place. Can't be making mistakes like that.

Last edited:
I think they will likely be a whole new team for the General Election. I read a thread yesterday about an ad buy being pulled because the 'paid for by' message was in the wrong place. Can't be making mistakes like that.

Right, I believe that was in Ohio, although the issue was the message was missing altogether.

Lewandowski didn't do anything.

--- and it's a long history. Thanks for reading.

If you mean the Fields afair, then she's lying.

No I mean his whole history in the article, and I didn't quote all of it.

But as far as Fields, you feel free to prove the negative.

Here are the bruises on her arm. This is from my second link.

CdNWzntWAAESzuG.jpg:large

Watcha got?
she should probably get that mole looked at....

Did Rahm Emmanuel ever resign? You know when he kept stabbing the table?

"5. Knifing the Dinner Table

The most infamous Rahmbo story of them all is the one that begins with the dinner the night after Bill Clinton was elected in 1992. Among those present at the dinner table was ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos, who watched while an overwrought and clearly exhausted Emanuel began ranting at a long list of Clinton “enemies.” As he shouted each name, he stabbed the table with his steak knife: “Nat Landow! Dead! Cliff Jackson! Dead!” Apparently, others joined in."

The five most infamous Rahm Emanuel moments

"But now, Trump is facing external pressure to fire Lewandowski after he was accused last week of manhandling a reporter."

Trump's campaign manager is no different than most of his supporters.

Forum List

Back