Rumsfeld throws Bush under the bus.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Donald Rumsfeld: George W. Bush was wrong about Iraq

President George W. Bush was wrong to try to build democracy in Iraq, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld
said in a recent interview, marking a striking admission from a key player behind the 2003 U.S. invasion.

In an
interview with British newspaper The Times, Rumsfeld said that efforts to oust Saddam Hussein and replace his tyrannical regime with democracy were unworkable, and that he had concerns about the plan from the beginning.

RELATED:
White House says ISIS on defense in parts of Iraq

“I’m not one who thinks that our particular template of democracy is appropriate for other countries at every moment of their histories,” Rumsfeld told The Times. “The idea that we could fashion a democracy in Iraq seemed to me unrealistic. I was concerned about it when I first heard those words.”

Are there any rats left on the sunken ship at this point?

Bush relied on Rumsfeld to provide advice on the proposed invasion of Iraq

As Secretary of Defense, Rumsfeld provided horrible advice on the conduct of the war, number of troops needed, number of troops needed to occupy Iraq, the political situation within Iraq, whether Iraqi forces should be maintained and the expected duration of the war

Here's one you scumbag dims REALLY need to worry about --

Former President of The United States of America, George Walker Bush, is now more popular than the Lying Cocksucker in Chief AND the walking advertisement for FDS, Hitlery

imrs.php

And that's with never-ending attacks by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media on Bush and a completely fawning LSM toward Hitlery and the Lying Cocksucker.

Worry, dimocrap scum. Worry.

A lot

Iraq under Hussein was a save place and in the 80`s had a very good working education system and outstanding infrastructure.

Former President of The United States of America, George Walker Bush, is now more popular than the Lying Cocksucker in Chief AND the walking advertisement for FDS, Hitlery

imrs.php

And that's with never-ending attacks by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media on Bush and a completely fawning LSM toward Hitlery and the Lying Cocksucker.

A lot

The beauty of USMB, when RWnuts pop up out of nowhere to randomly yell out something of no relevance or sense.

imrs.php

A lot

What does that have to do with Rumsfeld ?

President George W. Bush was wrong to try to build democracy in Iraq, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld
said in a recent interview, marking a striking admission from a key player behind the 2003 U.S. invasion.

In an
interview with British newspaper The Times, Rumsfeld said that efforts to oust Saddam Hussein and replace his tyrannical regime with democracy were unworkable, and that he had concerns about the plan from the beginning.

RELATED:

“I’m not one who thinks that our particular template of democracy is appropriate for other countries at every moment of their histories,” Rumsfeld told The Times. “The idea that we could fashion a democracy in Iraq seemed to me unrealistic. I was concerned about it when I first heard those words.”

W was a puppet. Rumsfeld and Cheney and others the puppeteers. Having had their hands up his butt, everything he did as President was their own doing. That they're criticizing their puppet suggests they have some ambitions yet.

Iraq under Hussein was a save place and in the 80`s had a very good working education system and outstanding infrastructure.

Stupid scrunt.

Tell the Kurds that

halabja.jpg

Tell the victims of Uday and Qusay's rape rooms.

You really are a useless cooze.

Stupid scrunt.

Tell the Kurds that

halabja.jpg

Tell the victims of Uday and Qusay's rape rooms.

You really are a useless cooze.

Tell it to the 100, 000 Iraqis who died as a result of Bush's invasion

In an

RELATED:

W was a puppet. Rumsfeld and Cheney and others the puppeteers. Having had their hands up his butt, everything he did as President was their own doing. That they're criticizing their puppet suggests they have some ambitions yet.

That's why Bush fired Rumsfeld?

Were you born stupid or did you have to work at it?

Tell it to the 100, 000 Iraqis who died as a result of Bush's invasion

Can't. They're dead.

Too bad we couldn't have gotten another Million or so. The world would be a better place without them.

Too bad you weren't one of the scum that volunteered to be a human shield for the murderer Saddam.

AFTER all the needless death and destruction, vermin like Rumsfeld come out of hiding to try to rehabilitate their image.

I am sure our military thanks you for belittling their sacrifice. I know, I know, it has to be said by every howling liberal who forgot we bombed Serbia, Libya and Syria, but I am not sure why.

It would be a sight for sore eyes to see Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Condi Rice, Colin Powell et all hanging from a gallows pole

Last edited:

Forum List

Back