Rumsfeld throws Bush under the bus.

When our military is needlessly killed that decision deserves to be belittled

Unlike you, our Military Men are courageous and willing to risk it all for the sake of others.

You risk nothing. You venture nothing. You stay home cowering under your covers afraid to come out.

Our Military Men are Men. You are a sniveling coward.

And all cowards hate heroes. Just a fact of life. It's been in every morality play since the beginning of time.

Now shut up and clean that French Fry oil, bitch.

you don't even know how has served, for how long, or how they have served.

You are a very, very angry little man. Almost like a mote, actually.

It would be a sight for sore eyes to see Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Condi Rice, Colin Powell et all hanging form a gallows pole

Juke Box philosophy?

What a scumbag you are.

My 12 year old grandson would laugh in your stupid fucking face

Fk you smegma breath you are just another second banana to me...chicken hawk biotch LOL

Eat a dick you scum-sucking piece of shit.

The internet sure does make you brave.

Oh, the irony of this.

When our military is needlessly killed that decision deserves to be belittled

Unlike you, our Military Men are courageous and willing to risk it all for the sake of others.

You risk nothing. You venture nothing. You stay home cowering under your covers afraid to come out.

Our Military Men are Men. You are a sniveling coward.

And all cowards hate heroes. Just a fact of life. It's been in every morality play since the beginning of time.

Now shut up and clean that French Fry oil, bitch.

Our military entrusts our politicians to make prudent decisions as to when their lives should be risked
Their lives are literally in the hands of the "decision makers"

Making a decision to put hundreds of thousands of boots on the ground to nation build in a country that was no threat outside its borders is criminal
Most of them hate us and couldn't care less about the sacrifices already made. They only ones who appreciate what we did are the Kurd's. They are the only ones who we should consider helping, and they aren't even ethnic Iraqi. They are Kurd's.

As if you give a crap.

They don't.

dimocraps are not good people with bad ideas. They are some evil motherfuckers.

The sooner we all realize that, the better off we'll be.

Understand that FACT and everything else falls into place.

Whenever you're trying to figure out what's in a the dimocrap scum mind, whenever you're trying to understand them or their actions....... Don't try.

Normal humans just don't understand evil. And that is what dimocraps are. Pure evil

I only disagree slightly.

Most democrooks are too stupid to understand that the shit they regurgitate is a lie or propaganda. They're too stupid to realize the people they vote for are truly evil, criminally insane authoritarian sociopaths. Most of the bed wetters on this forum are without a doubt aflicted with the highest degree of absolute ignorance and vapidity. They "think" (in whatever capacity they have, which is incredibly limited) that they're promoting something beneficial to mankind.

In spite of the billions of electrons wasted pointing out how wrong they are, how destructive and regressive liberalism is, their total lack of independent critical thinking skills will prevent them from reaching a conclusion that hasn't been programmed into them.

Their masters are evil, but intelligent. The average bed wetter is just a servile imbecilic malcontent. If Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr had his way, their grand parents would have either not existed or would have been sterilized.

We have seen more than once that the public welfare may call upon the best citizens for their lives. It would be strange if it could not call upon those who already sap the strength of the State for these lesser sacrifices, often not felt to be such by those concerned, to prevent our being swamped with incompetence. It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for their imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind. The principle that sustains compulsory vaccination is broad enough to cover cutting the Fallopian tubes. [...] Three generations of imbeciles are enough.[29]

It's pretty obvious to me however that the left abandoned their eugenics policies after they realized it would wipe out their voter base.

Tell it to the 100, 000 Iraqis who died as a result of Bush's invasion

Can't. They're dead.

Too bad we couldn't have gotten another Million or so. The world would be a better place without them.

Too bad you weren't one of the scum that volunteered to be a human shield for the murderer Saddam.
And that comment pretty much shows us what the poster Edgetho is.

No duh it was wrong. We know that now. Bush has even admitted it was wrong.

Does Rumsfeld have a new book coming out?

No no no, there's democracy in Iraq. It's the to the east, west, north and somewhat south of Baghdad. It's all over the place.

Donald Rumsfeld: George W. Bush was wrong about Iraq

President George W. Bush was wrong to try to build democracy in Iraq, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld
said in a recent interview, marking a striking admission from a key player behind the 2003 U.S. invasion.

In an
interview with British newspaper The Times, Rumsfeld said that efforts to oust Saddam Hussein and replace his tyrannical regime with democracy were unworkable, and that he had concerns about the plan from the beginning.

RELATED:
White House says ISIS on defense in parts of Iraq

“I’m not one who thinks that our particular template of democracy is appropriate for other countries at every moment of their histories,” Rumsfeld told The Times. “The idea that we could fashion a democracy in Iraq seemed to me unrealistic. I was concerned about it when I first heard those words.”

Are there any rats left on the sunken ship at this point?

The left is applauding this because deep down they don't agree with democracy this is why they constantly say it can't work in the third world. However, dictatorships do work and those are all legitimate governments.

Why people like Rumsfeld and Powell went along with nationbuilding in the FIRST PLACE, when they knew Americans would balk when the cost and time were made clear, is what I'll never understand about the boy warrior king's gambit. The self-delusion of guys like Perle and Wolfowitz weren't exactly news, because they'd been around for years.

Why people like Rumsfeld and Powell went along with nationbuilding in the FIRST PLACE, when they knew Americans would balk when the cost and time were made clear, is what I'll never understand about the boy warrior king's gambit. The self-delusion of guys like Perle and Wolfowitz weren't exactly news, because they'd been around for years.
I blame the media for letting them get away with it

Not a single one stood up and challenged the wild statements they were making

I blame the media for letting them get away with it

Not a single one stood up and challenged the wild statements they were making
Judith Miller was one reason. The Wash Post was banging the war drums too. You're right. I just don't know. Seeing Powell trying to look like Adlai Stevenson at the UN, with his little multi-media show, was disconcerting. I mean, who'd question Colin Powell? If you can't trust him, who can you trust? JFC, Colin Powell participated in destroying the army he freaking helped build. His life's work. Condi Rice? Like her or not, she did know the Soviets. Rumsfeld was there when Ford had the Mayaquez crisis. Hey, anybody for firing up SEAsia again? No, I didn't think so.

I thought Gore was insane for thinking peacekeeping in Palestine might be a good idea. JFC, let's stick the army in between three semi-civilized third world tribes that hate each other.

It's one thing to have been so wrong about Iraq as Rumsfeld was but it is far more reprehensible to try to weasel out of it.

Rumsfeld is trying to polish his image as he nears the end of his life.
Interesting that he's an adviser to Jeb, who is very confused himself.

President George W. Bush was wrong to try to build democracy in Iraq, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld
said in a recent interview, marking a striking admission from a key player behind the 2003 U.S. invasion.

In an
interview with British newspaper The Times, Rumsfeld said that efforts to oust Saddam Hussein and replace his tyrannical regime with democracy were unworkable, and that he had concerns about the plan from the beginning.

RELATED:

“I’m not one who thinks that our particular template of democracy is appropriate for other countries at every moment of their histories,” Rumsfeld told The Times. “The idea that we could fashion a democracy in Iraq seemed to me unrealistic. I was concerned about it when I first heard those words.”

Apparently Rumsfeld disagrees with you and the article, don't you hate when that happens?

It would be a sight for sore eyes to see Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Condi Rice, Colin Powell et all hanging form a gallows pole

Juke Box philosophy?

What a scumbag you are.

My 12 year old grandson would laugh in your stupid fucking face

You seem angry. Are you meds not right today?

Edgetho is always angry, flustered, drooling and that's why his posts make little sense. But his style of babbling is his trademark alone. :thup:

Last edited:

In an

RELATED:

The ones at the USMB. They still see Iraq as a success that Obama must have somehow lost.

In an

RELATED:

Just out of curiosity, does he say whether he voiced any of those concerns back in 2002/2003? Or did he just go with the flow back then?

Forum List

Back