Rupert Murdoch is a piece of shit

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Behold the front page of the UKs largest selling newspaper.
1587391952111.png

View attachment 325711

What's the problem? Maybe you aren't concerned about barrooms being closed, but those who depend on them for their livelihoods are really worried. Getting this information out is important, Mr. Murdoch would be amiss if he didn't report this important news story to the British population.

View attachment 325711
whats the problem???
I really cant explain it to the likes of you.
Then why are you posting it here?
Its for people who are civilised. They will understand the point being made. Knuckle dragging trumpies lack the tools to take part.
so you cant explain your psychosis,,,

you do know facts dont care about your feelings,,,

View attachment 325711
whats the problem???
I really cant explain it to the likes of you.
Then why are you posting it here?
Its for people who are civilised. They will understand the point being made. Knuckle dragging trumpies lack the tools to take part.

The purpose of any newspaper is to give them news which is important to them, and the closure of taverns and drinking holes is pretty important to drinkers as well as barkeeps. Bar employees will have to find some other way to earn a living for many, many months. Drinkers might as well stock up as well,they won't be going to the local joints in 2020. Tourists will also know to delay trips to England if they want to visit pubs while they are there.

I don't see why this is "hateful" news at all.

Couldn't the businesses stay open and operate temporarily as a BYOB place to come and socialize?

Our bars are closed as well. Yes, I've been to an English pub before & they are cool in their own way, but it's not like a bar or pub is unique to one country.

Then I bet you'd like him spread on toast!
Pretty much says all I need to know about where most Brit's heads are at then. I suggest you boozers stay home and drink. The sad fact is that if there is no better place to pick up and spread germs, it is sitting around in a pub swilling beer and throwing darts.

Then I bet you'd like him spread on toast!
Pretty much says all I need to know about where most Brit's heads are at then. I suggest you boozers stay home and drink. The sad fact is that if there is no better place to pick up and spread germs, it is sitting around in a pub swilling beer and throwing darts.
The thread is not about pubs.

Forum List

Back