Rush Limbaugh: Hurricane Irma is a liberal hoax!

He didn't say that you idiot. I actually LISTENED.
I was listening too. I only listen to the radio in the car so it was unusual for me to hear this show. Rush said nothing of the kind.
I already posted the quote of him saying it was a hoax perpetrated by the media and their advertisers to sell product, so you lie like your MessiahRushie. No surprise there!
-Z7dm4akSSaaRCLxJ3DLlQ.png

Actually, you posted that. Nowhere in that quote does he say the hurricane is a hoax, as the OP claims. He suggested that the whole Climate Change myth is to sell stuff, because the leftist media claims that Climate Change creates bigger and more dangerous hurricanes.
You need to read this part again, If you have to "CREATE" the fear and panic, then the fear and panic of a hurricane is a hoax, hurricanes are nothing to fear according to your MessiahRushie:
Sept 5, 2017
RUSH: So there is a desire to advance this climate change agenda, and hurricanes are one of the fastest and best ways to do it. You can accomplish a lot just by creating fear and panic. You don’t need a hurricane to hit anywhere. All you need is to create the fear and panic accompanied by talk that climate change is causing hurricanes to become more frequent and bigger and more dangerous, and you create the panic, and it’s mission accomplished, agenda advanced.
You must only be reading your bold text, because he follows it up with mentioning the Climate Change Myth, which is what the fear and panic the left is trying create is supposed to support. Nowhere does he say the Hurricane doesn't exist. Of course, if you needed facts to make your assertions, you wouldn't be a leftist.
Now YOU are parsing his words.
And Climate Change is NOT a Myth, yet another Limbaugh Lie swallowed by the gullible.

Sept 5, 2017
RUSH: So there is a desire to advance this climate change agenda, and hurricanes are one of the fastest and best ways to do it. You can accomplish a lot just by creating fear and panic. You don’t need a hurricane to hit anywhere. All you need is to create the fear and panic accompanied by talk that climate change is causing hurricanes to become more frequent and bigger and more dangerous, and you create the panic, and it’s mission accomplished, agenda advanced.

Even denier queen Judith Curry admits your MessiahRushie is full of shit on that lie!!!

The number of hurricanes that reach Category Four and Five has doubled since 1970, according to a report by Judith Curry, an earth and atmospheric scientist at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.

Her team links the increasing storm intensity to a 1-degree Fahrenheit (0.5-degree Celsius) rise in global sea surface temperature in the same period.

Curry is the co-author of two of the papers linking global warming to increasing storm intensity

"For the time being," she said, "this is what the data says and what analysis we have, and it says we are at elevated risk for increasing hurricanes and increasing intensity in hurricanes."

I was listening too. I only listen to the radio in the car so it was unusual for me to hear this show. Rush said nothing of the kind.
I already posted the quote of him saying it was a hoax perpetrated by the media and their advertisers to sell product, so you lie like your MessiahRushie. No surprise there!

Actually, you posted that. Nowhere in that quote does he say the hurricane is a hoax, as the OP claims. He suggested that the whole Climate Change myth is to sell stuff, because the leftist media claims that Climate Change creates bigger and more dangerous hurricanes.
You need to read this part again, If you have to "CREATE" the fear and panic, then the fear and panic of a hurricane is a hoax, hurricanes are nothing to fear according to your MessiahRushie:
Sept 5, 2017
You must only be reading your bold text, because he follows it up with mentioning the Climate Change Myth, which is what the fear and panic the left is trying create is supposed to support. Nowhere does he say the Hurricane doesn't exist. Of course, if you needed facts to make your assertions, you wouldn't be a leftist.
And Climate Change is NOT a Myth, yet another Limbaugh Lie swallowed by the gullible.

Sept 5, 2017

Even denier queen Judith Curry admits your MessiahRushie is full of shit on that lie!!!

The number of hurricanes that reach Category Four and Five has doubled since 1970, according to a report by Judith Curry, an earth and atmospheric scientist at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta.

Her team links the increasing storm intensity to a 1-degree Fahrenheit (0.5-degree Celsius) rise in global sea surface temperature in the same period.

Curry is the co-author of two of the papers linking global warming to increasing storm intensity

"For the time being," she said, "this is what the data says and what analysis we have, and it says we are at elevated risk for increasing hurricanes and increasing intensity in hurricanes."
Because clearly only people who AREN'T lying are the ones who need to falsify research.

Clearly from the bold text, he's pointing out that they're using the fear and panic to link it to the Climate Change myth. You sure are desperate, possibly because you see him as a threat to the leftist agenda?

In moving to a new department, long ago, I had to ride with a guy to help me get familiar with the job. He used to listen to Rush all afternoon, full blast, no shame. My opinion of my co-worker's intelligence dropped by half.

Rush's listeners are the most pathetic and ignorant suck-ups on the planet. I listened in the other day for fifteen minutes, and he hasn't change a lick. He's still blabbing about the same old shit. Rush is a bigger windbag than any hurricane.

I don't listen to him or even care much for him but this is not what he said
Why would you state with certainty that "this is not what he said" when I never quoted a single word from Rush?

In moving to a new department, long ago, I had to ride with a guy to help me get familiar with the job. He used to listen to Rush all afternoon, full blast, no shame. My opinion of my co-worker's intelligence dropped by half.

Rush's listeners are the most pathetic and ignorant suck-ups on the planet. I listened in the other day for fifteen minutes, and he hasn't change a lick. He's still blabbing about the same old shit. Rush is a bigger windbag than any hurricane.

I don't listen to him or even care much for him but this is not what he said
Why would you state with certainty that "this is not what he said" when I never quoted a single word from Rush?

I think you're confused I was talking about Limbaugh

Sept 5, 2017

Sept 5, 2017

Because clearly only people who AREN'T lying are the ones who need to falsify research.

Clearly from the bold text, he's pointing out that they're using the fear and panic to link it to the Climate Change myth. You sure are desperate, possibly because you see him as a threat to the leftist agenda?
As denier queen Judith Curry pointed out, they are using DATA, not fear and panic as pathological liar Limbaugh said, as the link.

And the ONLY people actually caught falsifying research were your MessiahRushie's own official climatologist, Roy Spencer and his partner in crime John Christy.

Sept 5, 2017

Sept 5, 2017

As denier queen Judith Curry pointed out, they are using DATA, not fear and panic as pathological liar Limbaugh said, as the link.

And the ONLY people actually caught falsifying research were your MessiahRushie's own official climatologist, Roy Spencer and his partner in crime John Christy.
Actually, Climate Scientists were caught falsifying research several times. In fact, one of those times, they 'lost' all of their research before an inspection.

why are you listening to that blowhard ABS?.....to me he is about as relevant as Joe Scarborough is.....

Actually Harry, I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 1992, because the Chief that I worked for liked to listen to him in the afternoons. When he transferred and I became LPO, Rush was banned in favor of the local rock and roll station, and nobody had a problem with that because we all (besides the Chief) thought he was a ranting blowhard.

However................I DO check out Yahoo! news during the day and saw this story on their page. I couldn't believe it when I first read it, and thought that others would enjoy hearing how off his rocker he is again.

And who knows? Maybe this claim of his will be so strange and unhinged that maybe it will wake up a conservative or two. There's always hope.
How can you comment on what Rush said yesterday if you haven't listened to him since 1992???

You, like a couple of other posters must have stopped reading after the first sentence, or maybe you read the whole first paragraph and then stopped. The reason I say that is because in the first paragraph, I stated that I haven't listened to Limbaugh since 1992 because I thought he was a blowhard.

Hopefully, you are still reading this, because it's the second paragraph where I explain that although I haven't listened to him since 1992, I DO check out Yahoo news on a regular basis, and I saw this story and what he'd said.

Got news for you, you don't have to listen to someone's radio show to hear about what they have said. There are other media options available such as internet, newspapers, magazines and television.
So you base your attacks against Rush off of inaccurate 3rd person fake News.

Doesn't change the fact they quoted what he actually said.
By using a misleading quote. Pushing an absolute lie by editing his statement taking out anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

Normal procedure for the leftist media.

Sept 5, 2017

Sept 5, 2017

Climate Change is a reality.
Man-made Global Warming is a myth.

Sept 5, 2017

Sept 5, 2017

Actually, Climate Scientists were caught falsifying research several times. In fact, one of those times, they 'lost' all of their research before an inspection.
Fake News!

Actually Harry, I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 1992, because the Chief that I worked for liked to listen to him in the afternoons. When he transferred and I became LPO, Rush was banned in favor of the local rock and roll station, and nobody had a problem with that because we all (besides the Chief) thought he was a ranting blowhard.

However................I DO check out Yahoo! news during the day and saw this story on their page. I couldn't believe it when I first read it, and thought that others would enjoy hearing how off his rocker he is again.

And who knows? Maybe this claim of his will be so strange and unhinged that maybe it will wake up a conservative or two. There's always hope.
How can you comment on what Rush said yesterday if you haven't listened to him since 1992???

You, like a couple of other posters must have stopped reading after the first sentence, or maybe you read the whole first paragraph and then stopped. The reason I say that is because in the first paragraph, I stated that I haven't listened to Limbaugh since 1992 because I thought he was a blowhard.

Hopefully, you are still reading this, because it's the second paragraph where I explain that although I haven't listened to him since 1992, I DO check out Yahoo news on a regular basis, and I saw this story and what he'd said.

Got news for you, you don't have to listen to someone's radio show to hear about what they have said. There are other media options available such as internet, newspapers, magazines and television.
So you base your attacks against Rush off of inaccurate 3rd person fake News.

Doesn't change the fact they quoted what he actually said.
By using a misleading quote. Pushing an absolute lie by editing his statement taking out anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

Normal procedure for the leftist media.
Actually normal procedure for your lying scum MessiahRushie.
See first quote in my sig.

The worthless lying coward Limpboy has fled the overhyped hurricane Irma and got his fat ass out of Florida!!!!

Of course you haven't listened. You didn't listen even when you heard him. You will zealously believe anyone who says anything negative about him though and ignore people who prove them liars.

Funny how bed wetters insisted after Katrina that storms like it would be more intense, and more common. 12 years later we finally have another big storm and bed wetters are jumping up and down insisting they were indoctrinated correctly.

You pukes could not be more pathetic.

Houston has reportedly had three "500 year floods" the last 3 years; and the warmer the oceans, the more energy storms like Harvey & Irma bring to the table.

The "500-year" flood, explained: why Houston was so underprepared for Hurricane Harvey

That angry obese old drug addict is still up to his old tricks and nonsense. Good for him, he will go out of this world known as the jerk he has always been. One day he will fart and explode because he is so full of shyt.

Houston flooded because of the landscape and the storm stalling. Nothing to do with GW.
Everything to do with building all those towns and developments and businesses on real estate previously recognized as flood plains and wet lands. The politicians and developers cleaned up building that predictable disaster.

Forum List

Back