Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because I , unlike you, actually REMEMBER what he says!

The Left Relentlessly Pushes Climate Hoax in All-Out Assault on Capitalism
September 23, 2014
RUSH: I'm just telling you there isn't any warming. There hadn't been in 20 years. There's cooling, in fact.

And el Rushbo was right...again.

No Global Warming For 25 Years
Posted on January 5, 2017 by tonyheller
Earth is the same temperature as 25 years ago. All temperature variations since then are artifacts of El Nino and volcanic eruptions.
No Global Warming For 25 Years | Real Climate Science

i won't celebrate, but do wish he gets all the oxy he wants to make him pain free & that he passes asap.

I wont even dignify that with a response.

Only to quote it so it can't be deleted...so history can see what utter filth you are!

<pfffft> i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. i've seen the torture that lung cancer produces & if he makes it he makes it. i won't shed a tear if he doesn't though & only hope that he's remains pain free. that's about as much humanity i can muster for a truly disgusting human being who has created as much emotional torture thru his unending lies as he could for those he disagreed with politically.

so bite me.

Too bad he didn't get it 30 years ago

Stay classy, fuckwit
Rush never did. So fuck him and fuck you
thats why we dont want leftist in power ...wishing death on people with opposing political views.

That's funny you saying something like that with the many on this forum wishing obama, hiilary , schiff and many other's on the left death. What goes around comes around.
youve never heard me wishing for the death of anyone ! now some on the right might have bloviated about politicians that they dont like but i doubt many would make light or celebrate anyone afflicted with what Rush has ..

Bullshit. All it takes is spending a few minutes to look back on what trump supporters have said. You're so used to the vile and hateful remarks from the right till they don't even register as more than every day conversation.

CNN’s Reza Aslan responds to the horrific news that Rush Limbaugh was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer by tweeting, “Ask yourself this simple question: is the world a better place or a worse place with Rush Limbaugh in it?”

Compare:

Screen-Shot-2020-02-03-at-22.29.40.png

Tulsi has gotten more support — or at least grudging likes — from the right than her actual politics suggest she should, and there have been explanations ranging from her comparative hotness to her willingness to diss Hillary. But I think it’s also that she’s not constantly displaying the rather icky dehumanizing tropes of America’s anointed class. Instead, she seems like an actual human being who can also see the humanity in others, even those of different political viewpoints.

CNN’s Reza Aslan responds to the horrific news that Rush Limbaugh was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer by tweeting, “Ask yourself this simple question: is the world a better place or a worse place with Rush Limbaugh in it?”

Compare:

Tulsi has gotten more support — or at least grudging likes — from the right than her actual politics suggest she should, and there have been explanations ranging from her comparative hotness to her willingness to diss Hillary. But I think it’s also that she’s not constantly displaying the rather icky dehumanizing tropes of America’s anointed class. Instead, she seems like an actual human being who can also see the humanity in others, even those of different political viewpoints.

Perhaps she should run as a Trump party member.

How do you depict Jews?

What a vile disgusting take. First you otherize and then you render those you otherize as less than fully human.
Doesn't she know that only Russia LimpBoy can do that????
The Nazis depicted the Jews as rats.

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.
Right before the Obama/McCain election? Rush's comments had nothing to do with Jews and Nazis.

He was responding to Obama's slurs of McCain.

“Obama calls McCain ‘erratic.’ Well, I call Obama a squirrel. What’s a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.”

Weird how he left off the first part of the quote so that he could slander Rush as a Nazi. Sad!
Oh BULLSHIT! Russia has been calling Obama a squirrel with nothing to do with McCain. And since when is "erratic" dehumanizing????

Monday Quotes: The Man Who Runs America
October 13, 2008
RUSH: I'm not the one promising to raise your taxes; the little squirrel Obama is.

October 20, 2008
RUSH: Biden says the world is going to test Obama. What's it going to be, China taking Taiwan? China taking North Korea? Russia taking over a bordering country or two? Israel being wiped off the map? All the above? What is it? Biden's guaranteeing something like this. He says it's a fair price for electing an inexperienced squirrel who wants ACORN to run our elections and can't wait to surrender in Iraq. And remember, folks, a squirrel is just a rat with better PR.

Robot Obama Is Cold, Not Cool
October 16, 2008
RUSH: Like I said in the last hour, if I'd have heard one more time from the Fox All-Stars about how cool Obama was -- David Brooks said Obama is a mountain. He's a rain forest. You get up every morning and the mountain is just there. I didn't see cool. I don't see elegant. I see somebody not even really human.

He has truly been right 99.7 percent in his assessments.
You do know that is a LIE he made up, don't you???
There is NO Sullivan Group!!!!!

I hate to tell ya sports fan.......
But he is almost always correct. Couldn't care less what you haters say.
His insight is astounding. Probably have heard him make predictions etc 1000 times over 25 years or more and can't remember him being wrong.

You?....totally different story.

September 23, 2014
RUSH: I'm just telling you there isn't any warming. There hadn't been in 20 years. There's cooling, in fact.

You listen to Rush ?

Really ?

I never have ?

I tried....but could not do it.
It is important to know who is brainwashing YOU, so yes I listen.

Funny how many DittoTards deny listening to Russia!
BTW, If you "NEVER have listened to him, then how could you have "tried?"

September 23, 2014

And el Rushbo was right...again.

No Global Warming For 25 Years
Posted on January 5, 2017 by tonyheller
Earth is the same temperature as 25 years ago. All temperature variations since then are artifacts of El Nino and volcanic eruptions.
No Global Warming For 25 Years | Real Climate Science
Wow, a denier denies warming.
First of all volcanic eruptions cause cooling by blocking the sun's rays, and for the last 25 years there have been more and stronger La Ninas in between the el Ninos and yet the global temps keep rising!
meiv2.timeseries.png

here is the actual RSS graph of global temps, not the fake "wood for trees" graph your lying source used, as you can see the thick black line is trending UP for the last 25 years!
RSS_Model_TS_compare_globev4.png

nohiatus_global_temperature_trends_620.jpg

Trends in global surface temperature by decade for 1880–2017 (top map) compared to trends for 1988–2017 (bottom map), showing the rapid warming of the past 30 years. Maps by NOAA Climate.gov, based on data from NOAA NCEI.

The 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 1998, and 9 of the 10 have occurred since 2005. The year 1998 is the only year from the twentieth century still among the ten warmest years on record. Looking back to 1988, a pattern emerges: except for 2011, as each new year is added to the historical record, it becomes one of the top 10 warmest on record at that time, but it is ultimately replaced as the “top ten” window shifts forward in time.

Last edited:
I've been listening to the Maha Rushdie since the early 90's. Tremendous broadcaster, tells it exactly as it is.

Libs have been trying to put him off the air for the entire time.

As far as his cancer, its really impossible to say what his chances are. The exact staging and pathology reports weren't made public. All he said was "advanced" cancer, locally advanced isn't as bad as distant metastases. Ironically, "small" cells have a more negative prognosis than large cells , even though most people would think you'd want your cancer cells to be as small as possible. But you can't tell without a biopsy.

They do a lot of new techniques nowadays in cancer treatments, and people of good will are praying for the best for the great man.

Limbaugh is a tough guy, I'm sure he took it like when James Stewart diagnosed the Duke with advanced lung cancer in the shootist.

I've been listening to the Maha Rushdie since the early 90's. Tremendous broadcaster, tells it exactly as it is.

Libs have been trying to put him off the air for the entire time.

As far as his cancer, its really impossible to say what his chances are. The exact staging and pathology reports weren't made public. All he said was "advanced" cancer, locally advanced isn't as bad as distant metastases. Ironically, "small" cells have a more negative prognosis than large cells , even though most people would think you'd want your cancer cells to be as small as possible. But you can't tell without a biopsy.

They do a lot of new techniques nowadays in cancer treatments, and people of good will are praying for the best for the great man.

Limbaugh is a tough guy, I'm sure he took it like when James Stewart diagnosed the Duke with advanced lung cancer in the shootist.
Great Post!

I looked up advanced lung cancer, that produced results for "Stage 4" which described a 5 year survival rate of less than 5%. It was also pointed out that they don't have results yet for the new strategies.

Our President has issued his official statement in regards to El Rushbo's illness.

“Many people do not know what a great guy & fantastic political talent the great Rush Limbaugh is. There is nobody like him. Looking for a speedy recovery for our friend!”

Our President has issued his official statement in regards to El Rushbo's illness.

“Many people do not know what a great guy & fantastic political talent the great Rush Limbaugh is. There is nobody like him. Looking for a speedy recovery for our friend!”
since Tramp ALWAYS lies, that says everything!

No link

he just made the announcement on his radio show
I really dislike the guy and what he's done to this country but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. I'm rooting for a recovery.
What he's done to this country? You mean calling out traitors like you? He's a hero.

No, the poster was trying to be classy, but cool still. Rush created a product and marketed it superbly. Like him or not, he is THE conservative talk radio guy. The way it sounded to me he is being treated for time, not a cure. Hope his last days with his peeps are good ones. Awesome ones.
I agree that the poster was being fair to Rush and I gave him -and you - a thank you

I hope Rush pulls through. But still I wonder who will someday fill Rush's place?

Candice Owens would likely do well with her own talk radio program.
No one can replace limbaugh

he is a special talent that does not come along in every generation

I didn't know that promoting patriotism, defending national sovereignty, respecting the flag, The Rule of Law, the anthem, our Constitution, Rights Endowed by our Creator, Upholding Traditional American Values & giving God Glory for his talent, could ever be viewed as "tearing America apart"!

Limbaugh was very good at scaring stupid white people into voting against their own economic interest by getting them upset about the above.

Then he laughed all the way back to his Mansion before he flew down to the Dominican Republic to hang with the rent-boys.

I wont even dignify that with a response.

Only to quote it so it can't be deleted...so history can see what utter filth you are!

<pfffft> i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. i've seen the torture that lung cancer produces & if he makes it he makes it. i won't shed a tear if he doesn't though & only hope that he's remains pain free. that's about as much humanity i can muster for a truly disgusting human being who has created as much emotional torture thru his unending lies as he could for those he disagreed with politically.

so bite me.

Stay classy, fuckwit
Rush never did. So fuck him and fuck you
thats why we dont want leftist in power ...wishing death on people with opposing political views.

That's funny you saying something like that with the many on this forum wishing obama, hiilary , schiff and many other's on the left death. What goes around comes around.
youve never heard me wishing for the death of anyone ! now some on the right might have bloviated about politicians that they dont like but i doubt many would make light or celebrate anyone afflicted with what Rush has ..

Bullshit. All it takes is spending a few minutes to look back on what trump supporters have said. You're so used to the vile and hateful remarks from the right till they don't even register as more than every day conversation.
You’ll find vile remarks from both sides

Compare:

Perhaps she should run as a Trump party member.
Because common decency has no place in your Party?

I didn't know that promoting patriotism, defending national sovereignty, respecting the flag, The Rule of Law, the anthem, our Constitution, Rights Endowed by our Creator, Upholding Traditional American Values & giving God Glory for his talent, could ever be viewed as "tearing America apart"!

Limbaugh was very good at scaring stupid white people into voting against their own economic interest by getting them upset about the above.

Then he laughed all the way back to his Mansion before he flew down to the Dominican Republic to hang with the rent-boys.
Free everything given to them by the government is democrats of all colors idea of their “best interests”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back