Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has truly been right 99.7 percent in his assessments.
You do know that is a LIE he made up, don't you???
There is NO Sullivan Group!!!!!

I hate to tell ya sports fan.......
But he is almost always correct. Couldn't care less what you haters say.
His insight is astounding. Probably have heard him make predictions etc 1000 times over 25 years or more and can't remember him being wrong.

You?....totally different story.

Yeah, I do listen quite a bit. Those of us who do, know you dont know what you're talking about.
Yup, the idea that Rush is "pro-Globalism" is like saying the Sierra Club is pro chainsaw.
I listened to Rush from right after 9/11 until Obama’s first day in office.
If you don’t know Rush is a Globalist and the others I mentioned are MAGA, all I can conclude is that prior to Trump winning, you weren’t listening.
Or you own a business and liked what you heard.
I have no idea why you claim that Rush is a "Globalist". What are you basing this on?
What planet are you on?
Rush constantly spoke about off-shoring and business visas like it was the cat’s meow!
The others I mentioned were bashing the sell-out of Americans.
And Rush’s best line...
Being laid off is actually an opportunity on a silver platter.
Yeah...unless 100,000 people in the same industry are all laid off at the same time.
I doubt you listened to him as much as you claim as you aren't showing an accurate knowledge of his world view.
I doubt you listen to him at all; his voice provides confronting background white noise.

By the way...
Is Rush a Republican 1st, Conservative 2nd and Entertainer 3rd these days?
That was during GW because GE certainly wasn’t a Conservative.

Of course the very first day Obama was in office Rush became a Conservative 1st and Republican 2nd.

And it’s amazing how no one but me caught that.

Rush is all Entertainer.

He has truly been right 99.7 percent in his assessments.
You do know that is a LIE he made up, don't you???
There is NO Sullivan Group!!!!!

I hate to tell ya sports fan.......
But he is almost always correct. Couldn't care less what you haters say.
His insight is astounding. Probably have heard him make predictions etc 1000 times are can't remember him being wrong.

You?....totally different story.
Does one have to be a genius to know that Dems are tax and waste?

I doubt you listen to him at all; his voice provides confronting background white noise.

By the way...

Of course the very first day Obama was in office Rush became a Conservative 1st and Republican 2nd.

Rush is all Entertainer.

You apparently haven't really listened to him.
If you had, you would have had the opportunity to hear him say things and make predictions, only to have them bear out in the following months or even years. Far more complex situations than simple matters such as you posted.

I have no reason to kiss the mans boots. if he was a joke then so be it. There are plenty who have come and gone.

I do think at times it requires a bit more mental capability to follow him on many topics and many of his assertions.....and that's where many people get lost.....and therefore blame him (for their lack of comprehension)

He's primarily an insightful reporter and political commentator. He does a good job of it. And so what if it is entertaining at times?
He will be missed by those at an adequate enough pay grade to know.

Last edited:
No link

he just made the announcement on his radio show
I really dislike the guy and what he's done to this country but I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone. I'm rooting for a recovery.
What he's done to this country? You mean calling out traitors like you? He's a hero.

No, the poster was trying to be classy, but cool still. Rush created a product and marketed it superbly. Like him or not, he is THE conservative talk radio guy. The way it sounded to me he is being treated for time, not a cure. Hope his last days with his peeps are good ones. Awesome ones.

Rush has 30 million listeners, let's send up at least 30 million prayers per day
If you are STUPID enough to believe that crap, then you are STUPID enough to be a DittoTard!

Well, you were too stupid to actually hear what the man said. So there's that.

Of course, you probably believed Hillary, Obama and will believe Bernie. :rolleyes:

He's hated by many for being a God fearing man also. Some just HATE that.

it's hilarious that most of these Rush Haters most likely never listened to his programs for more than a minute or two max. Yet they are "experts" on his commentary.

I don't think I've ever listened to him, except for maybe a blurb or two posted here at USMB, but there is really no excuse for celebrating a person's terminal illness. Some pretty rotten and terrible people here. Now, I remember why I stopped posting here. Creeps.

Yup, the idea that Rush is "pro-Globalism" is like saying the Sierra Club is pro chainsaw.
I listened to Rush from right after 9/11 until Obama’s first day in office.
If you don’t know Rush is a Globalist and the others I mentioned are MAGA, all I can conclude is that prior to Trump winning, you weren’t listening.
Or you own a business and liked what you heard.
I have no idea why you claim that Rush is a "Globalist". What are you basing this on?
What planet are you on?
Rush constantly spoke about off-shoring and business visas like it was the cat’s meow!
The others I mentioned were bashing the sell-out of Americans.
And Rush’s best line...
Being laid off is actually an opportunity on a silver platter.
Yeah...unless 100,000 people in the same industry are all laid off at the same time.
I doubt you listened to him as much as you claim as you aren't showing an accurate knowledge of his world view.

By the way...

Rush is all Entertainer.
Yeah, you seem to have insights into Rush that no one else has, probably because you are much smarter and more observant than everyone else.

How do you depict Jews?

What a vile disgusting take. First you otherize and then you render those you otherize as less than fully human.
Doesn't she know that only Russia LimpBoy can do that????
The Nazis depicted the Jews as rats.

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

If you had, you would have had the opportunity to hear him say things and make predictions, only to have them bear out in the following months or even years.
I hope you followed Russia's advice to "sell short" in 2009.

December 3, 2009
RUSH: An "enlightened investor" today is selling short.

Yeah, you seem to have insights into Rush that no one else has, probably because you are much smarter and more observant than everyone else.

Ummmmm....no....that would be me ! :113:
If you had, you would have had the opportunity to hear him say things and make predictions, only to have them bear out in the following months or even years.

December 3, 2009

Show me where I said he was "always" right ? He doesn't even claim to be right ALL the time.

I would have to go back and hear that for myself. I don't credit him as a financial guru....but certainly a political one.

I think you are referring to one of his paid advertisements for Gold at that time.

Ummmmm....no....that would be me ! :113:

December 3, 2009

Show me where I said he was "always" right ? He doesn't even claim to be right ALL the time.

I would have to go back and hear that for myself. I don't credit him as a financial guru....but certainly a political one.

I think you are referring to one of his paid advertisements for Gold at that time.
No he WAS being political, as he says, "everything is political." It was a political bash of Obama's stock market.

So you are cool with Jesus, Yeshua, God, The Son of God, right?

How do you depict Jews?
As Jewish, what about you?
But nice deflection from Russia's dehumanization of Obama!
What a vile disgusting take. First you otherize and then you render those you otherize as less than fully human.
Doesn't she know that only Russia LimpBoy can do that????
The Nazis depicted the Jews as rats.

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back