Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Would that you were next" and that is what you are defending as legible?
You can't let go of that can you?

Yeah, I defend it on the grounds that it's syntax is sound. It's a touch archaic but it just means you wish you were next.
"It is the shortening of a old fashioned British idiomatic phrase: "Would that I could, but I can't, so I shan't." It means "I wish that I could, but I can't so I won't."

And it sure as hell is "legible". But that's right...you still don't understand that word, do you?

You could have looked any of this up yourself, dumb ass.
It is fucking jibberish

It’s apparent you don’t listen to Rush gushing over the Free Market and Globalism
Yeah, I do listen quite a bit. Those of us who do, know you dont know what you're talking about.
Yup, the idea that Rush is "pro-Globalism" is like saying the Sierra Club is pro chainsaw.
You do know he was pro NAFTA!!!!

Rush's Qualifications for President
January 2, 2008
RUSH: What about NAFTA? When Bill Clinton signed NAFTA and his wife, Hillary was against it, somebody changed his mind. Who do you think did that? Remember Algore in the debate with Ross Perot, cited me as a distinguished American in favor of NAFTA.

His pushing cigars constantly on his show reminds me of Morton Downey Jr (who he replaced) pushing cigarettes but I doubt Russia will have the same death bed epiphany.
Lots of people smoked themselves into the grave: Joe DiMaggio, Humphrey Bogart, Clark Gable, Walt Disney, Betty Grable, George Harrison, etc.

He's not dead yet. People have beaten cancer. Let's not dance on his grave so soon.

Is he a smoker?
Does a bear shit in the woods?
He was also pushing vaping when it first came out.
ap01020302075.jpg

"Would that you were next" and that is what you are defending as legible?
You can't let go of that can you?

Yeah, I defend it on the grounds that it's syntax is sound. It's a touch archaic but it just means you wish you were next.
"It is the shortening of a old fashioned British idiomatic phrase: "Would that I could, but I can't, so I shan't." It means "I wish that I could, but I can't so I won't."

And it sure as hell is "legible". But that's right...you still don't understand that word, do you?

You could have looked any of this up yourself, dumb ass.
Nonsense. Jibberish.
1. Unintelligible or nonsensical talk or writing.
Again, not legible.

It’s apparent you don’t listen to Rush gushing over the Free Market and Globalism
Yeah, I do listen quite a bit. Those of us who do, know you dont know what you're talking about.
Yup, the idea that Rush is "pro-Globalism" is like saying the Sierra Club is pro chainsaw.
I listened to Rush from right after 9/11 until Obama’s first day in office.
If you don’t know Rush is a Globalist and the others I mentioned are MAGA, all I can conclude is that prior to Trump winning, you weren’t listening.
Or you own a business and liked what you heard.

If you don’t know Rush is a Globalist and the others I mentioned are MAGA, all I can conclude is that prior to Trump winning, you weren’t listening.
I have no idea why you claim that Rush is a "Globalist". What are you basing this on?

Fuck Rush.
People lost their jobs, careers, homes and families and he touted how great the economy was.
Worse yet he HOPED those who voted for Obama would lose their jobs in 6 months.
Fuck Rush.
People lost their jobs, careers, homes and families and he touted how great the economy was.
Worse yet he HOPED those who voted for Obama would lose their jobs in 6 months.
I was not a fan of either party and I knew Rush knew what his “listeners” wanted to hear.
Rush is an entertainer who is an expert at massaging information; he’s not society’s hero.

I have no idea why you claim that Rush is a "Globalist". What are you basing this on?
What planet are you on?
Rush constantly spoke about off-shoring and business visas like it was the cat’s meow!
The others I mentioned were bashing the sell-out of Americans.
And Rush’s best line...
Being laid off is actually an opportunity on a silver platter.
Yeah...unless 100,000 people in the same industry are all laid off at the same time.

You do realize that if you call an honest man a liar, that you imperil your immortal soul to eternal judgment, right?
You do realize there is NOTHING even remotely "honest" about pathological liar and homosexual pedophile Russia Limpboy.

What happens to your soul when you call a pathological liar "honest?"

You do realize that if you call an honest man a liar, that you imperil your immortal soul to eternal judgment, right?
You do realize there is NOTHING even remotely "honest" about pathological liar and homosexual pedophile Russia Limpboy.

What happens to your soul when you call a pathological liar "honest?"
I wouldn’t call Rush a liar; he manipulated information to get advertisement cash flow.

Fuck Rush.
Thoughts & prayers! :boo_hoo14:
This has become the new Don Lemon slogan of the regressive "elites" Thanks for contributing to the next conservative victory
It's a toss up between Rushblow & Lumpy Hannity who has spewed more hate in their careers. Hopefully, Hannity will be next. Think they'll be able to buy their way in?

Hannity will probably get butt cancer. A result of his special relationship with trump.
What a vile disgusting take. First you otherize and then you render those you otherize as less than fully human. And you use the claim of homosexual acts to slander those you have otherized. And I'm sure you also claim to wholly onboard with all alternative lifestyles. Sad!

Fuck Rush.
Thoughts & prayers! :boo_hoo14:
This has become the new Don Lemon slogan of the regressive "elites" Thanks for contributing to the next conservative victory
It's a toss up between Rushblow & Lumpy Hannity who has spewed more hate in their careers. Hopefully, Hannity will be next. Think they'll be able to buy their way in?

Hannity will probably get butt cancer. A result of his special relationship with trump.
That’s pretty messed up.

What a vile disgusting take. First you otherize and then you render those you otherize as less than fully human.
Doesn't she know that only Russia LimpBoy can do that????
The Nazis depicted the Jews as rats.

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.

What planet are you on?
Rush constantly spoke about off-shoring and business visas like it was the cat’s meow!
The others I mentioned were bashing the sell-out of Americans.
And Rush’s best line...
Being laid off is actually an opportunity on a silver platter.
Yeah...unless 100,000 people in the same industry are all laid off at the same time.
I doubt you listened to him as much as you claim as you aren't showing an accurate knowledge of his world view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back