Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. Sad news, indeed. I am sending him a "get well" card and a carton of Camels.
He smokes cigars.

We Really Should Thank Smokers

RUSH: In our country, for the longest time, we have created a hatred for people who smoke. Some people actively despise them and hate them. We have not banned the product. We continue to sell the product, and we profit from the product. We fund children’s health care programs with the tax revenue from the sale of tobacco products. If tobacco is so deadly, if it is so bad, why does our government permit it to be sold? And the answer is —

CALLER: We tax everything. We tax everything in the United States. Everything is taxed. You’re making money from everything here.

RUSH: I’m telling you, there ought to be some measure of appreciation for people who buy tobacco products, despite the forces arrayed against them, It’s getting harder and harder to use tobacco products, unless you want to call marijuana tobacco, and you can do that anywhere, for the most part. But the fact of the matter is they have to endure a lot, the public hates them, they’re despised, they can’t smoke in places of comfort anymore, can’t even smoke outside in a park! And yet their actions and their taxes and their purchases are funding children’s health care programs. I’m just saying there ought to be a little appreciation shown for them, instead of having them hated and reviled. I would like a medal for smoking cigars, is what I’m saying.

...because mouth cancer is so much better than lung cancer....

Why not, anyone whose POV doesn't align with his, HE says is wrong and bad!

lol.
You're making stuff up now.

Ok, you don't like the man. That's fine. You don't have to like him.
I don't like Obama and what he did, but I probably won't use a thread reporting his serious illness to condemn him either.
"Probably"

Conversely, seems you Lefties can't resist

Knock yourselves out if that's what you need. I'm out.

G'nite

You do realize that if you call an honest man a liar, that you imperil your immortal soul to eternal judgment, right?
You do realize there is NOTHING even remotely "honest" about pathological liar and homosexual pedophile Russia Limpboy.

What happens to your soul when you call a pathological liar "honest?"
I wouldn’t call Rush a liar; he manipulated information to get advertisement cash flow.
Isn't that just PC for lying?

He has truly been right 99.7 percent in his assessments.
You do know that is a LIE he made up, don't you???
There is NO Sullivan Group!!!!!

sarcasm-is-a-bodys-natural-defense-against-stupid-Th.jpg

Why not, anyone whose POV doesn't align with his, HE says is wrong and bad!

lol.
You're making stuff up now.
I never make stuff up1

Our Objective Is Victory
March 5, 2008
RUSH: I think, if I may be serious for a moment, we're in a war, a political war in this country, and only one side is fully engaged and that's the enemy, and our enemy happens to be liberalism which is found in the Democrat Party.

Our Objective Is Victory
March 5, 2008
RUSH: Can we talk about who these people are? Who are liberals? These are people, you want to talk about perversion, these are people who have done their best to pervert the Constitution of the United States. These are people who have done their best to pervert the court system of the United States.

I hate to tell ya sports fan.......
But he is almost always correct. Couldn't care less what you haters say.
His insight is astounding. Probably have heard him make predictions etc 1000 times over 25 years or more and can't remember him being wrong.

You?....totally different story.
Yeah, because I , unlike you, actually REMEMBER what he says!

The Left Relentlessly Pushes Climate Hoax in All-Out Assault on Capitalism
September 23, 2014
RUSH: I'm just telling you there isn't any warming. There hadn't been in 20 years. There's cooling, in fact.

Fuck Rush.
People lost their jobs, careers, homes and families and he touted how great the economy was.
Thoughts & prayers! :boo_hoo14:
This has become the new Don Lemon slogan of the regressive "elites" Thanks for contributing to the next conservative victory
It's a toss up between Rushblow & Lumpy Hannity who has spewed more hate in their careers. Hopefully, Hannity will be next. Think they'll be able to buy their way in?

Hannity will probably get butt cancer. A result of his special relationship with trump.
What a vile disgusting take. First you otherize and then you render those you otherize as less than fully human. And you use the claim of homosexual acts to slander those you have otherized. And I'm sure you also claim to wholly onboard with all alternative lifestyles. Sad!

A classic rotten lung Limbaugh strategy, don't you think?

Fuck Rush.
People lost their jobs, careers, homes and families and he touted how great the economy was.
Thoughts & prayers! :boo_hoo14:
This has become the new Don Lemon slogan of the regressive "elites" Thanks for contributing to the next conservative victory
It's a toss up between Rushblow & Lumpy Hannity who has spewed more hate in their careers. Hopefully, Hannity will be next. Think they'll be able to buy their way in?

Hannity will probably get butt cancer. A result of his special relationship with trump.
That’s pretty messed up.

Hannity is pretty messed up.

I hate to tell ya sports fan.......
But he is almost always correct. Couldn't care less what you haters say.
His insight is astounding. Probably have heard him make predictions etc 1000 times over 25 years or more and can't remember him being wrong.

You?....totally different story.
Yeah, because I , unlike you, actually REMEMBER what he says!

The Left Relentlessly Pushes Climate Hoax in All-Out Assault on Capitalism
September 23, 2014
RUSH: I'm just telling you there isn't any warming. There hadn't been in 20 years. There's cooling, in fact.

You listen to Rush ?

Really ?

I never have ?

I tried....but could not do it.

All the best Rush.

I don't like your show.

But you started a movement that has pissed off the left for a couple of decades.

Thanks for that.

How do you depict Jews?

What a vile disgusting take. First you otherize and then you render those you otherize as less than fully human.
Doesn't she know that only Russia LimpBoy can do that????
The Nazis depicted the Jews as rats.

May 2, 2007
RUSH: I am not holding Obama up as an object of abuse.

October 9, 2008
RUSH: I call Obama a squirrel. What's a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.
Right before the Obama/McCain election? Rush's comments had nothing to do with Jews and Nazis.

He was responding to Obama's slurs of McCain.

“Obama calls McCain ‘erratic.’ Well, I call Obama a squirrel. What’s a squirrel? Nothing but a rat with better PR.”

Weird how he left off the first part of the quote so that he could slander Rush as a Nazi. Sad!

No link yet. Just saw it on TV.

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but I'm sure we will have some here celebrating this.

i won't celebrate, but do wish he gets all the oxy he wants to make him pain free & that he passes asap.

I wont even dignify that with a response.

Only to quote it so it can't be deleted...so history can see what utter filth you are!

<pfffft> i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. i've seen the torture that lung cancer produces & if he makes it he makes it. i won't shed a tear if he doesn't though & only hope that he's remains pain free. that's about as much humanity i can muster for a truly disgusting human being who has created as much emotional torture thru his unending lies as he could for those he disagreed with politically.

so bite me.

Too bad he didn't get it 30 years ago

Stay classy, fuckwit
Rush never did. So fuck him and fuck you
thats why we dont want leftist in power ...wishing death on people with opposing political views.

That's funny you saying something like that with the many on this forum wishing obama, hiilary , schiff and many other's on the left death. What goes around comes around.
youve never heard me wishing for the death of anyone ! now some on the right might have bloviated about politicians that they dont like but i doubt many would make light or celebrate anyone afflicted with what Rush has ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back