Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no more cheering for the death of Ruth Ginsberg or other "libs" you hate??
RBG is a self-hating American.
in other words, you get to decide when its ok to cheer for the death of someone?? cool...

Well, at least you can hope that she dies before Rush does....whatever gives you comfort......

So to recap -- when yo bitch ass clutched your pearls at people not giving a fuck about Rush having cancer, that makes you a hypocrite...right?

Sad news folks..still breaking... Sad...

Is this the thread where I'm supposed to feign outrage about the injustice of a 69 year-old rich guy with a history of terrible health decisions having cancer? Remember how most of the mouth breathers in here rooted for cancer and celebrated the death of McCain? How about rooting for Ginsberg's cancer? Do y'all remember that?

No? Then I guess I hope he lives forever.
Can you link it?

Use the search function, idiot. I'm not here to help you relive your own bad choices.

I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone but let’s be honest, he brought this on himself.

I hope they caught it early....
He says he only has shortness of breath as a symptom. But “Advanced” has me believing that it wasn’t caught early.
Stand by for the Left to swarm this thread with ghoulish celebration...
Yup. Sounds like stage 4. 5 year survival rate on stage 4 lung is less than 5%. Hopefully he will surprise everyone.

Fake News CNN’s Reza Aslan responds to the horrific news that Rush Limbaugh was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer by tweeting, “Ask yourself this simple question: is the world a better place or a worse place with Rush Limbaugh in it?”

He says he only has shortness of breath as a symptom. But “Advanced” has me believing that it wasn’t caught early.
Yup. Sounds like stage 4. 5 year survival rate on stage 4 lung is less than 5%. Hopefully he will surprise everyone.

Fake News CNN’s Reza Aslan responds to the horrific news that Rush Limbaugh was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer by tweeting, “Ask yourself this simple question: is the world a better place or a worse place with Rush Limbaugh in it?”
Never heard of him. Now I know why. To HELL with CNN, and I mean that sincerely

Wow! I went to the link. Even in the Twitter universe this unknown clown is taking a beating and twitter is Far left.

What comes around, goes around.

The evil piece of shit made a living out of lying to the feeble minded masses on the right.

Thousands of Trumpettes will wonder aimlessly without their college dropout druggie telling them what to think.

i love Rush. he's crazy and entertaining just like me and Trump!

there's good crazy and bad crazy. Rush is good crazy!

Thanks for the link, I just watched the video of his announcement. First I've listened to him for any extent in about 30 years. While his program didn't suit my taste, like Johnny Carson was an institution to me I picture Rush as much the same to his followers. I wish him well and hope for a day when he can unburden his listeners from this sad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back