Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least he’ll get to snort Oxy again- but legally!

No tears, he’s a bastard who is responsible for stirring hate and undermining civility in public discourse. I’m glad he’ll be retiring soon.

Rush is a scumbag. Getting lung cancer doesn't make him any less of a scumbag than he already was.
Does that mean he deserves to have a horrible death? No.
I'm no hypocrite. I'm not gonna bag the guy 24/7 and then he gets lung cancer and suddenly I'M "Oh, poor old Rush. He was such a nice guy." No he wasn't/isn't. Never was, never will be.

Fuck Rush.
People lost their jobs, careers, homes and families and he touted how great the economy was.
Thoughts & prayers! :boo_hoo14:
This has become the new Don Lemon slogan of the regressive "elites" Thanks for contributing to the next conservative victory
It's a toss up between Rushblow & Lumpy Hannity who has spewed more hate in their careers. Hopefully, Hannity will be next. Think they'll be able to buy their way in?

With talent on loan from God!

Maybe God is recalling that loan...I sure hope not! I'm not ready for the world to be Rushless!

I'm surprised it has taken him this long to get cancer, especially when you consider the vile disgusting crap that spews out of his mouth on a regular basis.
Same goes for Pelosi and Shumer when they get diagnosed with something if we all are going to become ghouls about it.
;)

The right has been ghouls for a long time.
See you are trying to make up for it on your side.

Good job.:113:

Last edited:
I’ve been told for years that Rush tells me what to think. Even though I’ve only watched his show a hand full of times.

Liberals are nuts of course. The fact of the matter is that whether Mr. Limbaugh beats the Big C or not, some day he will hang up the Golden EIB Microphone. But it really doesn't mean a damn thing about the Conservative Movement, and the desire for freedom, which will live forever.
I’d rather listen to Limbaugh than Hannity any day

Limbaugh does not take himself seriously, even though Conservatives do. Lung cancer is a bitch. Even though he made bad life decisions and would not have much sympathy for others......I still wish him well in his fight

Meh.....he did his thing and did it his way
He had a good run...he's got the money to beat this probably... Not sure if he can make the changes or even wants to.

Jo

I’ve been told for years that Rush tells me what to think. Even though I’ve only watched his show a hand full of times.

Liberals are nuts of course. The fact of the matter is that whether Mr. Limbaugh beats the Big C or not, some day he will hang up the Golden EIB Microphone. But it really doesn't mean a damn thing about the Conservative Movement, and the desire for freedom, which will live forever.
I’d rather listen to Limbaugh than Hannity any day

Limbaugh does not take himself seriously, even though Conservatives do. Lung cancer is a bitch. Even though he made bad life decisions and would not have much sympathy for others......I still wish him well in his fight

Meh.....he did his thing and did it his way
He had a good run...he's got the money to beat this probably... Not sure if he can make the changes or even wants to.

Jo
Advanced lung cancer has a 5% survival rate. Money really doesn't enter into it.
So often it metastasizes in the brain.
This does not bode well for Rush.

Tick tock on Ginsburg. Only a matter of time.
New seat for Trump to fill.

As long as we are on death wishes and all.:dunno:

Fuck Rush.
People lost their jobs, careers, homes and families and he touted how great the economy was.
Thoughts & prayers! :boo_hoo14:
This has become the new Don Lemon slogan of the regressive "elites" Thanks for contributing to the next conservative victory
It's a toss up between Rushblow & Lumpy Hannity who has spewed more hate in their careers. Hopefully, Hannity will be next. Think they'll be able to buy their way in?
You're a classy sort of guy, huh? Your relatives I'm sure are proud of you.

For the TENS OF MILLIONS he gave from his own pocket for leukemia research?

$5 million he raised for the Tunnels to Towers Foundation, with the Betsy Ross t-shirts.

No other radio personality I know of has been so generous.

Wait a minute...You're confused between "raised" and "donated".

Nope. That was $5 million raised and $5 million donated. The total was $3 million back in June.

From Dec. 2019:

Fox & Friends: Rush Announces $5 Million for Tunnel to Towers

Augustine very probably now at the top of human shit list:

View attachment 304290

^^^^ Look at this, human shit CLAPPING that someone has cancer. This illustrates The Intolerant Left. You have to be literally the LOWEST form of creature to be HAPPY that ANYONE has got cancer and is going to die.

I even can't imagine a more miserable existence than Augustine_ No friends, no loved one, just posting his Liberal thoughts at USMB. What a sad, lonely life

For the TENS OF MILLIONS he gave from his own pocket for leukemia research?

$5 million he raised for the Tunnels to Towers Foundation, with the Betsy Ross t-shirts.

Nope. That was $5 million raised and $5 million donated. The total was $3 million back in June.

From Dec. 2019:

View attachment 304290

^^^^ Look at this, human shit CLAPPING that someone has cancer. This illustrates The Intolerant Left. You have to be literally the LOWEST form of creature to be HAPPY that ANYONE has got cancer and is going to die.

I even can't imagine a more miserable existence than Augustine_ No friends, no loved one, just posting his Liberal thoughts at USMB. What a sad, lonely life
^ irony

I have until now failed to find evidence for a hell, but after hearing rush has cancer, I kinda hope it does exist.

Quote saved for all of history to review!
How long before Trump denies knowing ole Rushblow now that he's no longer useful?
Globalist Limbaugh had no use for Trump until he saw Trump was going to win.
Rush is a pig to the core.
He's been a longtime friend of Trump. And he's not a "globalist." You're wrong a lot when hate takes over

I have until now failed to find evidence for a hell, but after hearing rush has cancer, I kinda hope it does exist.

Quote saved for all of history to review!
How long before Trump denies knowing ole Rushblow now that he's no longer useful?
Globalist Limbaugh had no use for Trump until he saw Trump was going to win.
Rush is a pig to the core.
He's been a longtime friend of Trump. And he's not a "globalist." You're wrong a lot when hate takes over
No he hasn’t.
Rush joined the Trump wagon 4 days before the election.
Levin joined at least a month before the election.
Ingraham, Hilton and Tucker were on board from day 1.
It’s apparent you don’t listen to Rush gushing over the Free Market and Globalism.

From Dec. 2019:

View attachment 304290

^ irony
^ sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back