Rush Limbaugh Just Announced Advanced Lung Cancer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to hear this sad news. :(

I hope Rush gains acces to the same miracle cancer medicines the Ruth Gingsburg has been given...that is if there is any justice in this world.

I'm surprised it has taken him this long to get cancer, especially when you consider the vile disgusting crap that spews out of his mouth on a regular basis.
He's a cigar smoker it goes with the territory.

Jo

He'll be ok as he'll get the best health care that someone with a net worth of a couple hundred million or more can buy. Limbaugh is self insured & money is no object. Yes, he'll get the best care. The same care that he advocates denying others who aren't a 1%er. Including poor kids, the elderly, disabled & whoever is the next target of the hate that he's been preaching for 30 years. Hey Rush, get your story straight for when you meet the God you claim to love so much, asshole.

Sad news folks..still breaking... Sad...
Haven't read whole thread yet, but occasionally tune in during lunch break.
I heard him now doing non intoxicating CBD oil commercials during his ads.
Was a little surprised actually.
Think his cancer has anything to do with this new ad campaign?

He'll be ok as he'll get the best health care that someone with a net worth of a couple hundred million or more can buy. Limbaugh is self insured & money is no object. Yes, he'll get the best care. The same care that he advocates denying others who aren't a 1%er. Including poor kids, the elderly, disabled & whoever is the next target of the hate that he's been preaching for 30 years. Hey Rush, get your story straight for when you meet the God you claim to love so much, asshole.
jmONRR1kOExY9uXRFssHjcJ95JHu2XaDllzM2iplv7TW-J1D50L3hhIxrqHSIk0fVPK1v2R4a15aOnCcIE14QUHY8aYc2JcLDhOJJAPXALptqkv7xVS35bKQE8PiaumQVeT5k3cL_Ebib1SNbBA

I'm surprised it has taken him this long to get cancer, especially when you consider the vile disgusting crap that spews out of his mouth on a regular basis.
Same goes for Pelosi and Shumer when they get diagnosed with something if we all are going to become ghouls about it.
;)

Thoughts and prayers, Rush. May they be as effective stopping your cancer as they are at stopping mass shootings.

Same goes for Pelosi and Shumer when they get diagnosed with something if we all are going to become ghouls about it.
;)

The right has been ghouls for a long time.

You can't buy your way out of a terminal illness

No link yet. Just saw it on TV.

I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone, but I'm sure we will have some here celebrating this.

i won't celebrate, but do wish he gets all the oxy he wants to make him pain free & that he passes asap.

I wont even dignify that with a response.

Only to quote it so it can't be deleted...so history can see what utter filth you are!

<pfffft> i wouldn't have posted it otherwise. i've seen the torture that lung cancer produces & if he makes it he makes it. i won't shed a tear if he doesn't though & only hope that he's remains pain free. that's about as much humanity i can muster for a truly disgusting human being who has created as much emotional torture thru his unending lies as he could for those he disagreed with politically.

so bite me.

Too bad he didn't get it 30 years ago

Stay classy, fuckwit
Rush never did. So fuck him and fuck you
thats why we dont want leftist in power ...wishing death on people with opposing political views.
Limbaugh has been ranting about denying health to the middle class, the poor, elderly, disabled for decades. Karma is a bitch & old Rushblow is getting his. How's it feel, Rush?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back