Rush Limbaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump Issues a Statement on the Death of Rush Limbaugh

"The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away to a better place, free from physical pain and hostility. His honor, courage, strength, and loyalty will never be replaced. Rush was a patriot, a defender of Liberty, and someone who believed in all of the greatness our Country stands for. Rush was a friend to myself and millions of Americans — a guiding light with the ability to see the truth and paint vivid pictures over the airwaves. Melania and I express our deepest condolences to his wonderful wife, Kathryn, his family, and all of his dedicated fans. He will be missed greatly."

Read Newsmax: Donald Trump's Statement on Rush Limbaugh
Ex-president trump.

Former Presidents are always identified as President (insert last name here)...
You are quite the lying piece of shit, aren’t you?

Show me a single instance of anyone on foxnews calling Obama ‘President Obama’ after he left office. Their transcripts are online.

Get busy.
I love that you're triggered that we call him PRESIDENT Trump.

If the Democrats wanted respect, maybe they should win without stealing elections.
Biden will always be a joke
I'm not triggered, it's just false. He's Former President Trump. Or, more accurately, Former President Drumpf.

So you're fine with Obama and Clinton losing the title of "President _______" or "Mr. President", as well, right?
When speaking of him it's Former President Obama.

When speaking to him, it's Mr. President.

I don't write the rules, but at least I know them.

RIP, Rush Limbaugh. Love to his family and millions of his listeners. He gave all to support those who fought for the American people and for the United States Constitution. What a great American he was.
A true patriot
bodecea why didn’t you execute him?

just an internet tough guy
Why would I? What an odd thing for you to say? Is that a side effect of the inherent violence of a trump Qultist?

"The great Rush Limbaugh has passed away to a better place, free from physical pain and hostility. His honor, courage, strength, and loyalty will never be replaced. Rush was a patriot, a defender of Liberty, and someone who believed in all of the greatness our Country stands for. Rush was a friend to myself and millions of Americans — a guiding light with the ability to see the truth and paint vivid pictures over the airwaves. Melania and I express our deepest condolences to his wonderful wife, Kathryn, his family, and all of his dedicated fans. He will be missed greatly."

Ex-president trump.

Show me a single instance of anyone on foxnews calling Obama ‘President Obama’ after he left office. Their transcripts are online.

Get busy.

Read the fucking headline:

President Obama was in on plot to 'frame' Flynn, attorney says

Eat my shit, rookie...
FIRST PARAGRAGH:

Former National Security Adviser Gen. Michael Flynn's lead attorney accused top officials of orchestrating a plot to frame her client, insisting that former President Barack Obama himself was in on it.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

You don't know what a headline is, do you?

Stupid fuck.

I never suggested that they never refer to him as something else. But they also refer to him as "President Obama", as evidenced by the headline in the link I provided you.

You asked for a single instance, and I gave you one.

You're just too afraid to admit that you were too fucking stupid to realize how easily a single instance could be found...

Don't forget conspiracy theorist!
I'm not exactly crying.

View attachment 458257

Wow.
Glad to see however we are seeing what you people are really like.
Rush limbaugh is one of the large causes of the problems facing my country. His divisiveness, lies, and conspiracy theories spawned the whack-jobs tRump took advantage of in his attempt to destroy my country.

You stupid Moon Bats hate anybody that preaches Liberty.

Go fuck yourself you hateful piece of shit.
Limbaugh didn't preach liberty. He spewed hate and fear.
Hate being disagreeing with liberal indoctrination
Nope. Hate being phrases like "libtard" and "feminazi"
I'm not exactly crying.

View attachment 458257

Wow.
Glad to see however we are seeing what you people are really like.
Rush limbaugh is one of the large causes of the problems facing my country. His divisiveness, lies, and conspiracy theories spawned the whack-jobs tRump took advantage of in his attempt to destroy my country.

You stupid Moon Bats hate anybody that preaches Liberty.

Go fuck yourself you hateful piece of shit.
Limbaugh didn't preach liberty. He spewed hate and fear.
Lol, hate and fear. Without that there would be no liberals.
Irony, without which there would be no tRumplings.
Limbaugh was as much a misogynist as he was a hateful bigot, racist, and liar.

Ex-president trump.

Get busy.

Read the fucking headline:

President Obama was in on plot to 'frame' Flynn, attorney says

Eat my shit, rookie...
FIRST PARAGRAGH:

Former National Security Adviser Gen. Michael Flynn's lead attorney accused top officials of orchestrating a plot to frame her client, insisting that former President Barack Obama himself was in on it.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

You don't know what a headline is, do you?

Stupid fuck.

I never suggested that they never refer to him as something else. But they also refer to him as "President Obama", as evidenced by the headline in the link I provided you.

You asked for a single instance, and I gave you one.

You're just too afraid to admit that you were too fucking stupid to realize how easily a single instance could be found...
You should have read the next post first, before showing your ass.
4i6Ckte.gif

BTW, for asshole demofks, if you think what you think about Limbaugh’s view as anti American, why didn’t any of you radicals take him out? Come on tough fks

this is one of the best Rush episodes from 2016

"we don't need unity. after we have pummeled the left into submission, like America did to Japan in WWII, then we can unify"

"Obama would not have been elected president if it weren't for his race"

"i'm not arrogant. if i was, you would see me on TV all day"

"Kaepernick hates America, that's why the media loves him"

interview with Reince Priebus+75 year old caller with 4 liberal kids who all supported Hillary

RIP, Rush Limbaugh. Love to his family and millions of his listeners. He gave all to support those who fought for the American people and for the United States Constitution. What a great American he was.
A true patriot
bodecea why didn’t you execute him?

just an internet tough guy
Why would I? What an odd thing for you to say? Is that a side effect of the inherent violence of a trump Qultist?
What’s your issue with a man informing the citizens then?

Rush didn't hate black people because they're black, or gay people because they're gay, he hated them because they're Democrats!
You are a bit wrong, he didn’t understand why a race would adopt a party that was all about killing them

Rush didn't hate black people because they're black, or gay people because they're gay, he hated them because they're Democrats!
It's funny cuz it's true. But he definitely buttered his bread with people who hate one or the other or both.

Limbaugh the showman. Step right this way to see the freaks and oddities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back