Russia and China Together at Last.

Wherever we have been rival muslims kill more of each other than we do
So far I feel obliged to reply to all comers here. Except the obvious spam from C.A.p.

Off topic and N.A.

China will never be the world's top superpower as long as the U.S. dollar is the world's currency reserve.

China will never be the world's top superpower as long as the U.S. dollar is the world's currency reserve.
I think that could be a valid point worth considering. Did you see the video in the posted link. It touched on the possibility of China/Russia/others alliance taking the USD down.

China may not succeed in dominating the world but it doesnt mean they wont try

and do a lot of harm to human rights and world peace

China, Russia, and India, are all in agreement the US dollar needs to be kicked off its throne and replaced with another currency.
My guess is the Chinese yuan is the only one strong enough to take the dollar's place.

China may not succeed in dominating the world but it doesnt mean they wont try

and do a lot of harm to human rights and world peace
There's no reliable evidence that China is doing harm to human rights, to near the same level as America's harm to human rights in it's wars.

Iraq is added to America's debit account and it will take many years for any other country to catch up on that!

China, Russia, and India, are all in agreement the US dollar needs to be kicked off its throne and replaced with another currency.
My guess is the Chinese yuan is the only one strong enough to take the dollar's place.
Thanks for your opinion here at least.

1647973813011.png

A few years ago, I met a stock broker that had immigrated from China to America and became a U.S. citizen. We had a lengthly conversation about his country of birth.
He said to me, "Heaven help us if China ever replaces America as the world's superpower".
China is involved in The Battle of Armageddon most scholars agree, and they and all the armies of The Global World Order ruled by AntiChrist at the time are defeated in a single instant by The Returning Christ.

As far as the dollar disappearing as the default currency, it appears as though the entire world switches to some sort of a digital currency that is called The Mark at the end.

There's no reliable evidence that China is doing harm to human rights, to near the same level as America's harm to human rights in it's wars.

Iraq is added to America's debit account and it will take many years for any other country to catch up on that!
More than a few westerners think like you do so I wont single you out or question your intelligence

but china’s civil rights record within china alone - if you knew it - should be enough to make you want to have nothing to do with them

Please name one country that engaged in war with the US that was not better post-conflict than they were before, duck. Here, let me hand you a piece of your anatomy that you seem to keep losing.
I dont think iraq or afghanistan fit that description

the islam culture in those countries was too backward to take advantage of what America was offering them

More than a few westerners think like you do so I wont single you out or question your intelligence

but china’s civil rights record within china alone - if you knew it - should be enough to make you want to have nothing to do with them
China is only fairly recently rising and has a rather brutal past to deal with. But now you would have to put the emphasis on their treatment of the Uighurs or the H.K. question. I'm more than happy to answer to those accusations with some solid facts.
You can expand the discussion to include those just as legitimately as I include America's many wars of aggression. And will be happy to get into the British empire's colonialism!

Please name one country that engaged in war with the US that was not better post-conflict than they were before, duck. Here, let me hand you a piece of your anatomy that you seem to keep losing.
After all of your spamming, now you're going to have to crawl back with your hat in hand. That's not a good start. goodbye mutt and no more cookies.

China is involved in The Battle of Armageddon most scholars agree, and they and all the armies of The Global World Order ruled by AntiChrist at the time are defeated in a single instant by The Returning Christ.

Dooooohhhhhh! The krist and the anti-krist!!
As far as the dollar disappearing as the default currency, it appears as though the entire world switches to some sort of a digital currency that is called The Mark at the end.
Doooohhhhhhhh???

After all of your spamming, now you're going to have to crawl back with your hat in hand. That's not a good start. goodbye mutt and no more cookies.
HaHaHa, your typical cowardly exit, duck. You, responded to Mac-7 with I'm more than happy to answer to those accusations with some solid facts. Where are they? You NEVER substantiate your posts. You just make a lot of noise, shit all over the place and fly away--like your namesake, duck. Admit that you are a lying fucking CCP troll before you leave us.

China is only fairly recently rising and has a rather brutal past to deal with. But now you would have to put the emphasis on their treatment of the Uighurs or the H.K. question. I'm more than happy to answer to those accusations with some solid facts.
You can expand the discussion to include those just as legitimately as I include America's many wars of aggression. And will be happy to get into the British empire's colonialism!
Nobody wants to entertain your long winded pedantic lectures starting with the history of the bronze age.
Just try engaging the thread topic as presented.
Better yet, kick back and read. You might learn a thing or two.

There is no civilized excuse for killing Uighurs or Falon Gong and harvesting their organs for profit or to preserve the life of communist party officials

the west is not perfect

but we hold individual worth and human rights far higher than the CCP does

Dooooohhhhhh! The krist and the anti-krist!!

Doooohhhhhhhh???
It will come to pass, and then you will ask yourself why you mocked and ridiculed scripture and turned your back on God.
Most likely you will accept The 666 Mark of The Beast thinking that your new hero is cool, and at that point, your soul belongs to Hell and there is no turning back.
We already have the technology available to implement, and as you can see, they are already testing how to shut off people's electronic access to their accounts.
We are just going through another test phase of the ultimate plan to control every aspect of human life and call it Utopia.

Lock downs, and shutting off your access to your money is what The New World Order looks like.

Total Control
Total World Government

Forum List

Back