Russia and China Together at Last.

China has the upper hand in that relationship, the dominant half. Xi can play Putin as needed.

The guest in the interview nails it, the goal for China is global economic hegemony. If they can use Russia to get there, so be it.

Well China owns the Bidens. Xi declares the "Biden Family" as dependents on his tax return

Sometimes you're a useful mutt and so you get a cookie for that!

You just couldn't find your ass with both hands if someone handed it to you, could you duck? First, UNSUBSTANTIATED reports of "US tank-plows SAID to bury" is not fact, moron. It is also from a leftist rag that hides behind a pay wall. Try again, moron. BTW, where are those facts that you promised to provide about the Uyghurs? SMH, lying CCP troll.

Last edited:
Are you comparing to the military fighting in a war, to the Chinese Govt locking Chinese up and forcing them in labor camps?

Really?
Are the alleged labour camps mass graves. Ask the US military.

No more free cookies for you either. You're going to have to apply yourself to the task. Woof, woof!

No more free cookies for you either. You're going to have to apply yourself to the task. Woof, woof!
Try again, duck. Comparison of war to human rights violations is a moron's tactic. The objects in the story were COMBATANTS--I know that term is probably not in your limited CCP vocabulary.

I think that could be a valid point worth considering. Did you see the video in the posted link. It touched on the possibility of China/Russia/others alliance taking the USD down.

It takes hundreds of thousands of business people all over the world to feel more confident the the Chinese currency than in U.S. currency.

I don't think that these business people will ever have that level of confidence in Chinese currency given the type of government that China has,

It takes hundreds of thousands of business people all over the world to feel more confident the the Chinese currency than in U.S. currency.

I don't think that these business people will ever have that level of confidence in Chinese currency given the type of government that China has,
So the most likely scenario that the globalists would adopt is to switch to digital currency with no national affiliation--the very definition of globalism.

The New World Order: It can't be said with any more emphasis on the West's propaganda program than this! There are dozens of links referring to Xi's and Putin's words when they met that present a different POV, but why not this one, which makes the point regardless of the political spin?

It's only a bit longer than 5 minutes and it should be quite satisfying for all Americans, including the Biden haters!

are you suggesting these labor camps don’t exist?

are you suggesting the chinese haven’t used tactics in war like the US miltary?

are free cookies what the tyrants on the left promise you as they put people in slave camps?

The New World Order: It can't be said with any more emphasis on the West's propaganda program than this! There are dozens of links referring to Xi's and Putin's words when they met that present a different POV, but why not this one, which makes the point regardless of the political spin?

It's only a bit longer than 5 minutes and it should be quite satisfying for all Americans, including the Biden haters!

Just a little slow duck. The same thing that has been hammered on over and over as long as I've been on this board. You seem to be only one of a few morons that haven't gotten it. BTW, I doubt your veracity and still believe you to be a CCP troll.

So the most likely scenario that the globalists would adopt is to switch to digital currency with no national affiliation--the very definition of globalism.

I don't think that there'll be much confidence in digital currencies until governments take them over.

Anybody that understands digital currencies knows that they have no real foundation - and they exist under the control of unknown and unaccountable parties.

I don't think that there'll be much confidence in digital currencies until governments take them over.

Anybody that understands digital currencies knows that they have no real foundation - and they exist under the control of unknown and unaccountable parties.
I agree, but the major stock indices seem to have jumped on board with them, so they must have some kind of hidden support.

Forum List

Back