Russia announces it will "Radically reduce" military activity near Kyiv and in Ukrainian north

Yet you previously commented close to some 30 odd times....LOL

Doesn't care now because the MSM are all over this now......turning on Biden.

25A time?
I haven’t commented 30 times on Hunter Biden’s laptop.

And you already admitted that even you don’t believe 25A will be used.

I haven’t commented 30 times on Hunter Biden’s laptop.

And you already admitted that even you don’t believe 25A will be used.

I said close to.....LOL

Please show me where I said 25A wouldn't be used...........I can't wait.
Don’t care. I didn’t vote for Hunter Biden.

If it’s proven that he did something wrong, then lock him up. If it isn’t proven then don’t. I’m fine with either.

You don't care (now) but spent close to 30 reply's not caring......:auiqs.jpg:

I said close to.....LOL

Please show me where I said 25A wouldn't be used...........I can't wait.

You don't care (now) but spent close to 30 reply's not caring......:auiqs.jpg:
It isn’t close to 30 either.

I gave you a simple wager and you declined. Speaks volumes. Even you don’t believe in the stupid nonsense you bring up.

I don't speak Russian, but I wonder if a more literal translation would be something along the lines of "We've been spanked, and not in a sexy way."

Russia's deputy defence minister Alexander Fomin says Russia will "radically reduce" military activity outside Kyiv and Chernihiv - that's according to the news agency Tass.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60890199?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=6242f3841fea84616a6cd1d4&Russia 'to reduce activity around Kyiv and Chernihiv'&2022-03-29T11:58:05.304Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:0adc5ed6-def4-42f0-a5b8-0b1af814410c&pinned_post_asset_id=6242f3841fea84616a6cd1d4&pinned_post_type=share
Thank you, Stormy for a post that is music to my ears. I hope the Russians are prepared to pay for the damages that were inflicted against millions of people.

Agents of Putin in Greece

lagzqm.jpg

I Get it.because we now Trust implicedly our MSM and Ukraine { formerly
highly corrupt } to report honestly.Probably the reason Hunter Biden was
given a board job at Corrupt Burisma Holding and still makes a salary
of around One Million a year.Also why Pops used a Council on Foreign
Relations meeting to lambaste the Ukraine prosecutor investigating
Burisma.Demanding he be fired or No Military aid.It's On video.
What Trump was being lambasted over { A Zelensky Phone call
considered a Quid Pro Quo }.
Now Russia is the one being used as The Bad Boy.Never to be believed.
When our MSM is the stink bug.Either flat out lying { Fake news }
or Leaking sensitive material c/o of The N.Y.Times or Washington Post.
How come former proud Russians like Alexander Vindman and his Twin
brother { Worked at the NSC } just minutes away from the Trump White House
were very patriotic about being Russian{ born in Kyiv when it was part of
the Soviet Union } when drilled back in 2019 Over the infamous Trump
Quid Pro Quo phone call.He was listening in.Had very harsh words about
that Phone call which was the basis for Trump's Impeachment.
How come the Lieutenant Colonel draped with enough medals caused
Rush Limbaugh to have a tizzy.Because it was kind of silly.The way this Vindman
talked and dressed.Now he's all in on Lambasting Russia.
Probably because it pays.He's part of the Woke mob out to take over
the Country with any means necessary.Like use of Fake News and Fake ourtrage.
Where last Night it was No fake news when Tucker Carslon set out to Prove
that Ukraine was all along using Labs { as many as 40 or more } for either
Chemical or Biological weaponry.Going back as far as 2014.Even before.
because there's a funding trail.Same thing with Dr,Fauci and Francis Collins
and their National Institute of Health manipulation and funding.
A direct result of the Wuhan Lab leak. .......

Tonight on ABC News, the Russian troops are burning the bodies of the Ukrainians they have massacred. Tomorrow the human rights panel meets to hopefully declare Putin as a war criminal. Believe it or not Russia is still on that panel. They should not have a vote on this and they should be expelled from the panel once they are convicted of war crimes. If Russia does vote against them, it will take a 65% majority to overrule them and convict them of the work arms they have committed. That should be an easy vote. The next step is they got to expel Russia.

Told ya, dude, not into betting.
Lame excuse. It’s not even for money lol. Just a bragging rights kind of thing.

You run your mouth with ridiculous nonsense and then cower away at the thought of being held accountable for the stupid bullshit you claim.

Knowing the national trait common to all ukrainians, Putin could just buy Ukraine and that's it. And
everyone would be OK with it. But Ukraine is not an independent state, it has an experienced pimp - the USA. Uncle Sam does not need rubles - a new war in Europe is more profitable for him, and therefore the United States has resurrected nazism. And now Lend Lease is being introduced. The death trade is even more profitable than drug trafficking.

Agents of Putin in Greece

lagzqm.jpg
These Greeks have got it right. The following report from about a year ago, towards the end, mentions the route through Piraeus, Greece, and capitalist plans, which Putin has changed, that were supposed to consolidate material at Kiev (not far from Mezin, origins of the Ice Age nazi swastika). DHL is based in Germany.

DHL, Ukrainian Railways and Center of Transport Service Liski to Drive Connectivity Between China and Ukraine

Wow, 25 people! but but but... I thought Putin said Russia is not a communist country. They must just like him for his genocide and murder of journalists.
Einstein, try to keep up: communism was practiced on the Mayflower (Rothbard, Conceived in Liberty)

Forum List

Back