Russia announces it will "Radically reduce" military activity near Kyiv and in Ukrainian north

Betting on anything today with leftist is a foolish thing, because this world is totally messed up in leftist favor at the moment.
It’s not my problem that reality doesn’t agree with the stupid nonsense you guys believe in.

The President did his part in reviving, unifying, and leading
Just which "president" are you talking about here?

If he can hold democracies together in punishing Russia economically
Joe Bedpan hasn't held anything together, he has only set the preamble to our own doom now by setting into motion the effort to move from the US dollar to something more reliable that will never be weaponized against them.

It’s not my problem that reality doesn’t agree with the stupid nonsense you guys believe in.
Non-sense eh ? Have you checked the list of things the democrat's are promoting and fighting for these days ? If not you best get you a copy.

Just which "president" are you talking about here?

Joe Bedpan hasn't held anything together, he has only set the preamble to our own doom now by setting into motion the effort to move from the US dollar to something more reliable that will never be weaponized against them.
Go gentle with him, he's a fragile one. lol
Trump lives rent free in his head daily. He's doomed...

Non-sense eh ? Have you checked the list of things the democrat's are promoting and fighting for these days ? If not you best get you a copy.
Yup, nonsense. Your fellow Trumpster was bringing something up that even he doesn’t believe in. Pretty stupid.

As for the things promoted by Democrats, some of them I agree with and some of them I don’t.

Go gentle with him, he's a fragile one.

Fragile? If I had my way, I would wish Marine One would fall out of the sky like a house and land right on the jerk, a la Wizard of Oz. Or a true patriot would sacrifice himself and fly the chopper along with Tater right into the side of a building full throttle.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back