Russia announces it will "Radically reduce" military activity near Kyiv and in Ukrainian north

Exactly as I implied.

“Biden has dementia“
“Biden shits himself“

All just baseless retarded right-wing talking points that get repeated over and over and over again.

You were saying something about creativity?

Here is your exact quote:

You‘ve been going with the dementia talking point since before the last election. How did that work out for you?

You we’re saying something about creativity?

Can you find me a quote of mine saying what you infer "since before the last election"?

Can I quote you one more time?
You we’re saying something about creativity?

Can you find me a quote of mine saying what you infer "since before the last election"?
I already addressed and corrected that.

“Oh. So your fellow Trumpsters have been using that retarded talking point non-stop and now you’re using the same retarded talking point.”

I already addressed and corrected that.

“Oh. So your fellow Trumpsters have been using that retarded talking point non-stop and now you’re using the same retarded talking point.”

Only time we deploy the TDS indicator is when lefty's wig out over anything Trump. Coming up on five years now, it is still in use. To tell you the truth, it has been used so often, we had to recalibrate them several times from constant use. If we had a TDS authorized rehabilitation center for you folk, just think how many brains we could have saved.

Your copycat BDS moniker is a cheaply made Chinese knock off. We don't suffer from your BDS. It is the people who voted Biden in, who suffer from your BDS and have come to realize the predicament they are in but can't tell anyone about it out of embarrassment,. You know, like finding someone who voted for Bill Clinton.

Only time we deploy the TDS indicator is when lefty's wig out over anything Trump. Coming up on five years now, it is still in use. To tell you the truth, it has been used so often, we had to recalibrate them several times from constant use. If we had a TDS authorized rehabilitation center for you folk, just think how many brains we could have saved.
Neat. Now substitute “TDS” with “BDS” and you will see where things stand currently.

Neat. Now substitute “TDS” with “BDS” and you will see where things stand currently.

You did bring up Biden before the election, which was his campaign. That is when people became aware of Biden Dementia Syndrome.....BDS. It was rather jaw dropping that he would run.His family knew about his BDS and didn't want him to run.

And here we are today, the left realizing they elected the poster boy for BDS.

EV0gcADXQAARtio.jpg

You did bring up Biden before the election, which was his campaign. That is when people became aware of Biden Dementia Syndrome.....BDS. It was rather jaw dropping that he would run.His family knew about his BDS and didn't want him to run.

EV0gcADXQAARtio.jpg

I thank everyday the great 81.3 million voters who decided that your orange fuckup needed to go.

And I have not looked back.

EV0gcADXQAARtio.jpg
Aaaaand there you go with the same lame dementia line. Again.

Clearly you can’t help yourself. You might want to get your BDS treated soon. Meanwhile, Biden continues to live rent-free in your head.

Yea? Let’s do a little avatar bet on whether 25A gets used or not.

Let’s see how bad your BDS really is.
His own party is distancing themselves from him already. His policies are killing the party. When BDS spreads throughout your own party.....Duh.
Doubt he'll run again, one way or another.

His own party is distancing themselves from him already. His policies are killing the party. When BDS spreads throughout your own party.....Duh.
Doubt he'll run again, one way or another.
So…you brought it up and even you don’t believe in it enough to make a little avatar bet on it. LoL.

See my Jerry Rice picture?

If I lose the bet, you can pick a picture for me to use for an agreed upon amount of time. If I win, I get to choose your picture for an agreed upon amount of time. Simple.
Never said I believe it. It's out there. Been brought up. It's true about his party. 39% Biden's bringing down his party.

Forum List

Back