Russia announces it will "Radically reduce" military activity near Kyiv and in Ukrainian north

Generally speaking, that is always a possibility. And I fully believe that that is part of the objective here. But my broader point is that a tactical withdraw itself is only necessary because Russia has been getting spanked in a not-sexy way.
You're making an overstatement...lol

Got one observation to make.... As bad as the left is in this country, don't it worry any clear thinking American, otherwise when they see the left supporting the Biden administration regardless of all it has caused, what it supports, who it supports, and who it condemns after it is known what has been learned about the leftist ideology and view points now ???

Nah. You guys just have a severe case of BDS and insist on making things up that you want to believe.
It's TDS....TDS......so you guys so desperate you have to plagiarize the right's left wing diagnosis of your kin?

I don't speak Russian, but I wonder if a more literal translation would be something along the lines of "We've been spanked, and not in a sexy way."

Russia's deputy defence minister Alexander Fomin says Russia will "radically reduce" military activity outside Kyiv and Chernihiv - that's according to the news agency Tass.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-60890199?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=6242f3841fea84616a6cd1d4&Russia 'to reduce activity around Kyiv and Chernihiv'&2022-03-29T11:58:05.304Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:0adc5ed6-def4-42f0-a5b8-0b1af814410c&pinned_post_asset_id=6242f3841fea84616a6cd1d4&pinned_post_type=share
Putin has about as much credibility as the Democratic Party. None.

Have you noticed that Tater & Co. have not even publicly talked about peace talks, much less tried to help broker anything, at least going by the rambling gaff ridden speeches Tater has given.

Of course I guess he's worried about his 10%.....Putin will drive a much harder bargain to launder the dem's money for them.
Because the president talks directly to Zelensky.

So you understand what TDS is but not BDS?

I thought you guys on the left would be a little more creative and not stoop so low as to steal a right wing slogan that triggers lefty's as much as the magic word Trump...Trump.

Biden's a dead man walking.......Biden Dementia Syndrome.......I hear it's contagious, looks like you may be coming down with it.

Have you noticed that Tater & Co. have not even publicly talked about peace talks, much less tried to help broker anything, at least going by the rambling gaff ridden speeches Tater has given.

Of course I guess he's worried about his 10%.....Putin will drive a much harder bargain to launder the dem's money for them.
Have you noticed that russia really isn't negotiating, loser.

I thought you guys on the left would be a little more creative and not stoop so low as to steal a right wing slogan that triggers lefty's as much as the magic word Trump...Trump.

Biden's a dead man walking.......Biden Dementia Syndrome.......I hear it's contagious, looks like you may be coming down with it.
Stupid is only contiguous if you're a maga fuckup republic.

Hey, can anyone tell if rep. madison cawlthorn has been to a drugged up orgies or just pissed he didn't go?

Last edited:
Your boy, Putin isn't retreating. Regrouping to his southern stronghold.

First Off, Fuck Putin. He ain't no way, now how my boy.

I did not write his defeated army was retreating. I said it was stalled and it is. Kyiv has not fallen to the Russian Army. Kyiv was supposed to have been captured in 48 - 72 Hours after the Invasion and that ain't happened.

7-Dead Russian Generals.

15,000-Dead Russian Troops.

Russian Tanks are being decimated by Javelin Anti-Tanks Missiles.

The Spring Thaw means mud, tanks do not do well in mud.

Fuck Putin

Fuck Pooty Propaganda.

Try telling the truth. I support Democracy...you support dictatorship

Stupid is only contiguous if you're a maga fuckup republic.

Hey, can anyone tell if rep. madison cawlthorn has been to a drugged up orgies or just pissed he didn't go?

You've been dosed....You're showing early signs.

First Off, Fuck Putin. He ain't no way, now how my boy.

I did not write his defeated army was retreating. I said it was stalled and it is. Kyiv has not fallen to the Russian Army. Kyiv was supposed to have been captured in 48 - 72 Hours after the Invasion and that ain't happened.

7-Dead Russian Generals.

15,000-Dead Russian Troops.

Russian Tanks are being decimated by Javelin Anti-Tanks Missiles.

The Spring Thaw means mud, tanks do not do well in mud.

Fuck Putin

Fuck Pooty Propaganda.

Try telling the truth. I support Democracy...you support dictatorship
Yeah, you said he stalled.....and I said Putin isn't retreating. Regrouping to his southern stronghold.
Which dictator, Zelensky or Putin?

You‘ve been going with the dementia talking point since before the last election. How did that work out for you?

You we’re saying something about creativity?

Forum List

Back