Russia: Bombers mom was a jihadist herself

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Does anybody feel sorry for this Islamist whore who's sons have destroyed so many people's lives?

Bombing suspects’ mother discussed jihad with elder son
Zubeidat Tsarnaeva also cited conspiracy theories about 9/11 being a plot against Muslims
BY DAVID CARUSO, MICHAEL KUNZELMAN AND MAX SEDDON

After the bombings, Russian authorities told U.S. investigators they had secretly recorded a phone conversation in which Zubeidat had vaguely discussed jihad with Tamerlan. The Russians also recorded Zubeidat talking to someone in southern Russia who is under FBI investigation in an unrelated case, according to U.S. officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the investigation with reporters.

Kilzer wrote that Tsarnaeva was a loving and supportive mother, and she felt sympathy for her plight after the April 15 bombings. But she stopped visiting the family’s home for spa treatments in late 2011 or early 2012 when, during one session, she “started quoting a conspiracy theory, telling me that she thought 9/11 was purposefully created by the American government to make America hate Muslims.”

Anzor’s brother, Ruslan Tsarni, told the AP from his home in Maryland that he believed his former sister-in-law had a “big-time influence” on her older son’s growing embrace of his Muslim faith and decision to quit boxing and school. While Tamerlan was living in Russia for six months in 2012, Zubeidat, who had remained in the U.S., was arrested at a shopping mall in the suburb of Natick, Mass., and accused of trying to shoplift $1,624 worth of women’s clothing from a department store.

She failed to appear in court to answer the charges that fall, and instead left the country.

The vague warning from the Russians was that Tamerlan, an amateur boxer in the U.S., was a follower of radical Islam who had changed drastically since 2010. That led the FBI to interview Tamerlan at the family’s home in Cambridge. After the bombings, Russian authorities told U.S. investigators they had secretly recorded a phone conversation in which Zubeidat had vaguely discussed jihad with Tamerlan. The Russians also recorded Zubeidat talking to someone in southern Russia who is under FBI investigation in an unrelated case, according to U.S. officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the investigation with reporters.

Last edited:
Could be.
Maybe.
Who knows?

The Russian government, like our own, has a problem with veracity.
She was. Perhaps that's why she's not coming to the US anytime soon. The Feds should slap her with a warrant and have her extradited here.

Fake headline roudy has a problem with veracity.

Last edited:
Fake headline? Jihadi boy, chos, you really need to get out of that cave once in a while.

It has been all over the news e last two days. Apparently she's as much of a radical as her sons, may have actually encouraged them. The Russians recorded her phone conversation aka Jihad chats with her son.

"The conversations are significant because, had they been revealed earlier, they might have been enough evidence for the FBI to initiate a more thorough investigation of the Tsarnaev family.

As it was, Russian authorities told the FBI only that they had concerns that Tamerlan and his mother were religious extremists.."

Official: Russia heard Boston suspects' mother 'discussing jihad'
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/27/us/boston-attack/index.html

Mother of Boston bombing suspects talked jihad with now-dead son in 2011 recordings
The call between Zubeidat Tsarnaev and 26-year-old Tamerlan was intercepted by Russian wiretaps, but the information was not shared with American authorities at the time, officials said. Another recording of the mother has her talking to someone in southern Russia who is under FBI investigation in an unrelated case.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...alked-jihad-2011-recordings-article-1.1329247

Suspected Boston bomber and mother ‘had phone talks about jihad’
http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/28/suspe...d-mother-had-phone-talks-about-jihad-3685159/

Bombing suspects? mother discussed jihad with elder son - Salon.com

Last edited:
I think the Feds are still saying the two acted along. What the mother thinks and says is relevant. She's not exactly impartial. Thankfully, we have not reached a point in this country where it's a crime to say what you believe.

The broad could be a jihadist.
I just don't see any reason to buy the story put out by the assholes on the Moskva any more than I should believe the assholes on the Potomac.
You may, if Jihadists commit another terrorist act that kills thousands or hundreds of thousands of Americans. God forbid.

I think the Feds are still saying the two acted along. What the mother thinks and says is relevant. She's not exactly impartial. Thankfully, we have not reached a point in this country where it's a crime to say what you believe.
The mother may have been complicit in the conspiracy. Just because she's their mother doesn't mean she is excused from that crime.

Last edited:

Actually if it encites violence, it is a crime. You cannot shout out FIRE in a crowded movie theatre or BOMB in an airport.

I just don't see any reason to buy the story put out by the assholes on the Moskva any more than I should believe the assholes on the Potomac.
You may, if Jihadists commit another terrorist act that kills thousands or hundreds of thousands of Americans. God forbid.
Unnecessary warfare has killed more Americans than have jihadists in the last ten years.

Boston Bombers Uncle Married Daughter Of Rogue CIA Official
Uncle Tsarnaev married the daughter of the notorious scandal ridden top CIA official who masterminded the Iran-Contra affair and later outed as one of America’s Deep State Rogues.

Following previous revelations the Ruslin Tsarnaev, the uncle of the alleged Boston Bombiers, was a well connected oil-executive tied on the Feds payroll and caught up in an international money laundering scheme while collecting intelligence for the CIA a new investigative report reveals even more ominous links between the alleged bombers’ uncle and the CIA.
Boston Bombers Uncle Married Daughter Of Rogue CIA Official | Scandals

Unnecessary warfare has killed more Americans than have jihadists in the last ten years.
Sometimes you have no choice but kill or be killed.

Boston Bombers Uncle Married Daughter Of Rogue CIA Official
Uncle Tsarnaev married the daughter of the notorious scandal ridden top CIA official who masterminded the Iran-Contra affair and later outed as one of America’s Deep State Rogues.

Following previous revelations the Ruslin Tsarnaev, the uncle of the alleged Boston Bombiers, was a well connected oil-executive tied on the Feds payroll and caught up in an international money laundering scheme while collecting intelligence for the CIA a new investigative report reveals even more ominous links between the alleged bombers’ uncle and the CIA.
Boston Bombers Uncle Married Daughter Of Rogue CIA Official | Scandals
Yeah, and....?

Let me repost it maybe you are having reading comprehension problems:

"Russian authorities told the FBI only that they had concerns that Tamerlan and his mother were religious extremists.."

Comprende? That makes her a Jihadi scumbag who brought up two Jihadi rats as children.

Last edited:
There are people who feel sorry for her btw.

Even Charlie Manson was a cute little baby loved by mommy at one time....:D
Yeah. I bought the book Helter-Skelter. The crime scene was grisly.

As far as the criminal family that brought about death and injuries to this continent, I hope they pay the price they extracted from American families for all the mayhem and destruction they performed.

The woman is a common criminal who sees her victims in the most paranoid way imaginable. I think she likely agitated her sons into doing this, considering the warning Russia sent our Homeland Security officers who did absolutely nothing that resulted in a finding.

Forum List

Back