Russia/China sending warships into Syrian gulf.

Nastoichivy a early 1990's russian destroyer with 80's technology against a US Carrier and modern US Destroyers....ahhhaaaaaaaaaa. Some show of force.....ahahhaaaaaaaaa

Um, most of our warships are from the same era with the same tech, both navies upgrade certain modules from time to time.

You dont know what the fuck you are talking about.... I was 23 years Navy, I went to schools to learn and counter Soviet weapon systems. Thier technology is old and outdated.

'Was' is the operative word here. Google 'Borei class submarine'.
Run silent, run deep, my friend.......

Nastoichivy a early 1990's russian destroyer with 80's technology against a US Carrier and modern US Destroyers....ahhhaaaaaaaaaa. Some show of force.....ahahhaaaaaaaaa

Um, most of our warships are from the same era with the same tech, both navies upgrade certain modules from time to time.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.... I was 23 years Navy, I went to schools to learn and counter Soviet weapon systems. Their technology is old and outdated.

The Chinese and Russians have been updating weapon systems on their ancient hulls, just like we have.

Also, there's no way of confirming your claim to be in the Navy.

For instance, my name is Edward Solomon, and you can facebook me at Aegis of Liberty or Edward Solomon.

You will have to do the same to verify that claim, or something else, in order to give you that authority.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Aegis-of-Liberty-Common-Sense-2013/590931764270050

Thank you for making the world hate us and all the great unforgettable wars you have expanded or started Obama and Democrats!

Oh brother. How quickly some people have forgotten what happened in the last decade in the ME as far as US aggression goes. The US was already hated before "O" took office.
That said, I don't think Obama will do anything if/when Congress turns down his request for permission to become active with Syria. I think "O" is counting on his request being rejected, that way he saves face while still looking like Mr. Tough Guy.
Whatever the case, "O" bit off more than he can handle.

The Russian's made an announcement today that ships being sent or already in the area of Syria are there for the possibility of an evacuation from Syria of Russian citizens who work and/or live in Syria. This was known weeks ago when they began withdrawing ships with offensive capibilities and replaced them with ships designed to assist in such an evacuation, including some with limited force protection capibilties. There were about 38,000 Russian citizens in Syria at the start of the crisis {gas attacks). They have been flying out people on regular flights and some reports indicate flights have been added.

The Russian's made an announcement today that ships being sent or already in the area of Syria are there for the possibility of an evacuation from Syria of Russian citizens who work and/or live in Syria. This was known weeks ago when they began withdrawing ships with offensive capibilities and replaced them with ships designed to assist in such an evacuation, including some with limited force protection capibilties. There were about 38,000 Russian citizens in Syria at the start of the crisis {gas attacks). They have been flying out people on regular flights and some reports indicate flights have been added.

Obviously that's pretense.

You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.... I was 23 years Navy, I went to schools to learn and counter Soviet weapon systems. Their technology is old and outdated.

The Chinese and Russians have been updating weapon systems on their ancient hulls, just like we have.

For instance, my name is Edward Solomon, and you can facebook me at Aegis of Liberty or Edward Solomon.

You will have to do the same to verify that claim, or something else, in order to give you that authority.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Aegis-of-Liberty-Common-Sense-2013/590931764270050

Ya, you could do all that, or, you could have just a little knowledge about navel vessels and navel warfare. With that knowledge you could actually determine if a person knew what they were talking about.

You dont know what the fuck you are talking about.... I was 23 years Navy, I went to schools to learn and counter Soviet weapon systems. Thier technology is old and outdated.

'Was' is the operative word here. Google 'Borei class submarine'.
Run silent, run deep, my friend.......

They have three.

Google Virgina Class Fast Attack Subs

Ya, you could do all that, or, you could have just a little knowledge about navel vessels and navel warfare. With that knowledge you could actually determine if a person knew what they were talking about.

If you won't reveal your identity, when you make such an outstanding claim of authority, you cannot be taken seriously. In the meantime, you can post links to back up your information.

Forum List

Back