Russia cuts off gas supply to France as the French face energy disaster

Biden doesn’t control gas production. We aren’t Russia where it’s all state owned. It’s a private market economy.
Biden has taken a myriad of steps to curb fossil fuel production for US industry, and joined other world leaders so they will do the same.

But your giant media bubble does not tell you those things.

Biden has taken a myriad of steps to curb fossil fuel production for US industry, and joined other world leaders so they will do the same.

But your giant media bubble does not tell you those things.
I’m blown away with how specific you are. Clearly you know a lot about this topic and aren’t just regurgitating talking points.

I’m blown away with how specific you are. Clearly you know a lot about this topic and aren’t just regurgitating talking points.
I can tell

Clearly your head would explode if you had a brain.

Thanks God that won't happen.

So you're admitting that Trump failed to make a deal that would better position us, right? Right!?!?!?
It takes two to make a deal

All the euro’s care about is living the easy life

They were ok with depending on russia for energy supplies and not open to the idea of self protection

Nothing wrong with reliance on cheap and plentiful energy sources. It only becomes a problem when they have no equally available sources and then shut the door on what they have.

What a dishonest characterization....Progressives are such terrible people that argue from a point of utter weakness...

It takes two to make a deal dummy....Trump was offering Europe a way to get their energy from an ally, a friend, and they chose to, as so many did during his Presidency to rebuff him, mock him, and turn to their enemies for their needs...Now they have their way, and they want the US to bail them out? After they insulted our help during the prior administration? Fuck them.
Marc is a troll. Despite the fact you just destroyed his entire narrative he will ignore it and come back with more pathetic trolling.

It takes two to make a deal

All the euro’s care about is living the easy life

They were ok with depending on russia for energy supplies and not open to the idea of self protection
What would European "self protection" look like?

What is "energy dependent?"
Are you really that dumb? Just as I predicted, he is back with more pathetic trolling.

France is dependent on Russia for energy. That's why Putin can flip a switch and France loses all the energy they are dependent on Russia for.

Please tell us you are just a pathetic troll and not really this stupid.

What a dishonest characterization....Progressives are such terrible people that argue from a point of utter weakness...

It takes two to make a deal dummy....Trump was offering Europe a way to get their energy from an ally, a friend, and they chose to, as so many did during his Presidency to rebuff him, mock him, and turn to their enemies for their needs...Now they have their way, and they want the US to bail them out? After they insulted our help during the prior administration? Fuck them.
Let me get this straight, you're suggesting that...
  1. Russia is Europe's enemy
  2. America is Europe's ally
  3. America would offer energy at a better rate
Please correct me where I'm wrong.

Are you really that dumb? Just as I predicted, he is back with more pathetic trolling.

France is dependent on Russia for energy. That's why Putin can flip a switch and France loses all the energy they are dependent on Russia for.

Please tell us you are just a pathetic troll and not really this stupid.
Please define "energy dependent."

Should be super-easy for you, w/that big, smooth brain of yours

Thanks.

K, good. And how would America offer cheap energy to Europe?

You keep throwing "cheap" in there as though that was the objective...It wasn't....The objective was to get Europe to think of their strategic concerns using Russia, a country who had in the past help Europe hostage over energy...It may have cost a little more, but ask the Europeans this winter when they have no way to heat their homes if cost was the only concern....

Forum List

Back