Russia Deploys Missile, Violating Treaty and Challenging Trump

The VOR

Gold Member
May 8, 2011
Surely, herr drumph will not stand for this from his buddy pootin, will he?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?_r=0

I know. I know. Fake News site, but still...

[[ Russia has secretly deployed a new cruise missile despite complaints from American officials that it violates a landmark arms control treaty that helped seal the end of the Cold War, administration officials say. ]]

upload_2017-2-14_16-23-6-png.112323

As long as there are democrats there is no fault attached to protecting yourself from them

Don't blame Vlad, Trump said he wanted out of the treaty because it was a bad deal for the US, as we only got to have enough warheads to destroy life on the plant 10 times or so.

Pooty playing him for a Chump. When Trump doesnt respond the FBI will be all up in his phone records next

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/14/world/europe/russia-cruise-missile-arms-control-treaty.html?_r=0

[[ Russia has secretly deployed a new cruise missile despite complaints from American officials that it violates a landmark arms control treaty that helped seal the end of the Cold War, administration officials say. ]]

Russia Flew over Obamas destroyers as low as 30 feet hundreds of times, Obumma did nothing, why do you say that Trump has to do more

What would you do if your bitch was now being watched, ie Trump and your go to bitch, Flynn is out? and and and your stuck with US dimplomats, after yours was sent home???? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Russia Flew over Obamas destroyers as low as 30 feet hundreds of times, Obumma did nothing, why do you say that Trump has to do more
Because Obama didn't get elected talking bullshit bullying crap, TRUMP DID. Now either the rich bitch needs to back his shit up or shut the fuck up going forward...and you whores need to stop making excuses for the bitch everytime he backs down....he's a coward whore and you people know it!! North Korea knows it, Iran knows it and certainly Putin knew it!! STOP BRING UP OBAMA TO JUSTIFY TRUMP BEING A FUCKIN COWARD!!

Lol, conduct an internet search for "Russian intermediate missile" and watch your query come back with pages full of news stories claiming the Russians acted "secretly". Fuckin hilarious! Rubes.

Because Obama didn't get elected talking bullshit bullying crap, TRUMP DID. Now either the rich bitch needs to back his shit up or shut the fuck up going forward...and you whores need to stop making excuses for the bitch everytime he backs down....he's a coward whore and you people know it!! North Korea knows it, Iran knows it and certainly Putin knew it!! STOP BRING UP OBAMA TO JUSTIFY TRUMP BEING A FUCKIN COWARD!!

So the fact that Obama backed down to Russia and North Korea for 8 years is ok by you. Trump has not started a nuclear war to make your retarded face happy, and he will not, so you might as well jump now...................

See ya retard

Lol, conduct an internet search for "Russian intermediate missile" and watch your query come back with a pages full of news stories claiming the Russians acted "secretly". Fuckin hilarious! Rubes.
And a possible START violation
Sure, could be. I don't know what to believe anymore. Might be complete BS just the same.

More has always been expected from white people.
Right or wrong, its the reason behind affirmative action.

Tell me dingle berry how do you benefit by WW3?

Russia is NOT challenging DJT; he is letting the CIA and the swamp dwellers know that fucking with Russia will have severe consequences. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mod Edit: This is the Politics forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Russians have been deploying all kinds new missiles.....Sub and land launched...libs said nothing except applaud O getting rid of ours

Russians have been deploying all kinds new missiles.....Sub and land launched...libs said nothing except applaud O getting rid of ours

I can not believe that the stupid motherfuckers' butt is hurting so severely that they would provoke WW3 , where a lot of Americans will die , just to get DJT to clash with Putin.

That is major retardation.

That is criminal insanity

I can not believe that the stupid motherfuckers butt is hurting so severely that they would provoke WW3 , where a lot of Americans will die just to DJT to clash with Putin.

That is major retardation.

That is criminal insanity
I bet you have no idea how much you sound EXACTLY like the spineless liberals during the Reagan era.

There is new evidence of possible Russian violations of the INF and New START Treaties. Unfortunately, the Obama administration is not open with the American people about Russian noncompliance, despite the legal requirement under U.S. law, 22 U.S.C. 2593a, for an annual report with “a specific identification, to the maximum extent practicable in unclassified form, of each and every question that exists with respect to compliance by other countries with arms control, nonproliferation, and disarmament agreements with the United States.” In 2014, after considerable media pressure, the Obama administration acknowledged “that the Russian Federation was in violation of its obligations under the INF Treaty not to possess, produce, or flight-test a ground-launched cruise missile (GLCM) with a range capability of 500 km to 5,500 km, or to possess or produce launchers of such missiles.” Prior to this acknowledgement, State Department compliance reports strongly implied there were no INF Treaty compliance issues. They read, “The Parties to the Treaty last met in the Special Verification Commission in October 2003. There were no issues raised during this reporting period.”[ii] Even now, the Obama administration has not revealed which Russian cruise missile violates the INF Treaty other than to say that it is intermediate-range.[iii] (Congressman Mac Thornberry (R-Texas), chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, has stated this missile is nuclear.)[iv]
Russian Violations of the INF and New START Treaties | RealClearDefense

Trump needs to immediately get his arse down to Mar A Lago and have another top level strategy meeting with the waiters and paying diners there.

Forum List

Back