Russia did not "interfere" in the US election, here is why...

Were Russia's online efforts effective in swaying your vote for Trump?

• Yes, I fell prey to Putin's fake news online, and never use fact-checkers

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, I get my news from Fox News

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
1, All of Putin's online efforts had no effect on Trump voters, who only watch FoxNews for their news info
2. Gucifer 2.0 and the other "fake news" outlets had minimal followers/believers
3. If Russia hacked Hillary's illegal server they kept those 30,000 emails to blackmail Hillary
4. If the DNC and Podesta had poor online skills they deserved to be hacked and outed
5. Releasing proof that the DNC cheated Bernie (Debbie), and Trump (Donna) via CNN/DNC collusion is not "interfering" its outing cheaters, who deserved to lose.
6. Comey's decision not to prosecute Hillary was enough to show that she did not deserve to be President (no Russian involvement)
7. After 8-years of Obama, 2016 was simply a "change election" where the US wanted a different direction (no Russian involvement)
8. There were simply no issues where Russian efforts had any effect on voter's decisions who to vote for

Lets take a poll to see how many online folks fell prey to the Russian's "online interference" efforts...

Russia leaked emails they stole from the dnc in order to embarrass the dnc and Hillary .

You may have noticed the endless threads about those emails on this board .

Russia leaked emails they stole from the dnc in order to embarrass the dnc and Hillary .

/---- Any fake outrage over the contents of those emails?

But isn't releasing DNC emails simply exposing cheating? I don't call that "interference" I call that "the truth".
What about the Trump stories about "urination" during Miss Universe and blackmail?
I need a list of issues that voters used to decide their votes, and I bet that the Russian online efforts had no effect on Trump voters or the election.

Yeah, let's ask the manipulated if they were manipulated.:laugh:

The truth is that Russian propaganda with long term expensive effort has affected the function of all media and media consuming minds.

Yeah, let's ask the manipulated if they were manipulated.:laugh:

The truth is that Russian propaganda with long term expensive effort has affected the function of all media and media consuming minds.
WOW, that is a HUGE statement, got any PROOF? I call BULLSHIT

Any effort by Russia to interfere with the elections is criminal.

Anyone who supports or tries to suggest Russian efforts were not effective is engaged in criminal action.

1. Russia hacked the DNC Server
2. Russia released that illegally obtained information
3. Trump used that information on a weekly basis

If that information had NO impact on voters......why did Trump continue to use it?

Russia leaked emails they stole from the dnc...

Any evidence for your ridiculous assertion that Russia hacked Podesta?

... in order to embarrass the dnc and Hillary .

Can you explain how a somewhat obscure website called Wikileaks posting Podesta emails embarrassed shameless Democrats most of whom are computer illiterates, prevented them from voting?

Last edited:

Anyone who supports or tries to suggest Russian efforts were not effective is engaged in criminal action.
BULLSHIT

If that information had NO impact on voters......why did Trump continue to use it?
Proving that the DNC cheated is REAL NEWS. News that voters could use. Why did the DNC cheat is a better question?

meaning absolutely nothing except to the losers who continually lie.

Democrats got exposed for what everyone thought they are.

?---- anyone who agrees that Russia hacked the election should be placed in a mental institution. So there.

But isn't releasing DNC emails simply exposing cheating? I don't call that "interference" I call that "the truth".
What about the Trump stories about "urination" during Miss Universe and blackmail?
I need a list of issues that voters used to decide their votes, and I bet that the Russian online efforts had no effect on Trump voters or the election.
Breaking in and stealing is theft....

Coordinating with a thief to disseminate the stolen goods is being an accessory to the burglary/theft.....

Proving that the DNC cheated is REAL NEWS. News that voters could use. Why did the DNC cheat is a better question?

Different issue unrelated to Trump receiving aid from the Russians

Last edited:

Really? US laws apply to people in other countries who aren't on US soil? I've got a pretty extensive list of Arab men who we need to charge with domestic violence, child abuse, assault and battery, committing terrorist acts, murder, etc. I know a guy in North Korea and a fella in Cuba we can arrest for violating civil rights. When we finish adjudicating these, I have quite a few more which are far more serious than trolling social media to influence an election. As a matter of fact, if that's actually a criminal act, we can make quite a few arrests here in our own country.... we could start with YOU, for instance!

Breaking in and stealing is theft....

Coordinating with a thief to disseminate the stolen goods is being an accessory to the burglary/theft.....

WTF? Hacking an idiot's emails is...hacking an idiot's emails. Anything on the internet is exposed to hacks. Besides, Seth Rich did not hack them, he simply gave them to Wikileaks.

Obama's shadow government, on the other hand, tapped phone calls and gave the contents to the qu33r MSM. Thoughts?

?---- anyone who agrees that Russia hacked the election should be placed in a mental institution. So there.
Believe in Alt Fact all you want.

I am quite willing to accept where the congressional investigations go. Are you?

Really? US laws apply to people in other countries who aren't on US soil? I've got a pretty extensive list of Arab men who we need to charge with domestic violence, child abuse, assault and battery, committing terrorist acts, murder, etc. I know a guy in North Korea and a fella in Cuba we can arrest for violating civil rights. When we finish adjudicating these, I have quite a few more which are far more serious than trolling social media to influence an election. As a matter of fact, if that's actually a criminal act, we can make quite a few arrests here in our own country.... we could start with YOU, for instance!
Of course criminal actions against the US or by its citizens are not limited by geography.

Forum List

Back