Russia did not "interfere" in the US election, here is why...

Were Russia's online efforts effective in swaying your vote for Trump?

• Yes, I fell prey to Putin's fake news online, and never use fact-checkers

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, I get my news from Fox News

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
I do agree trump won and the russian effect if there was one had little effect on the election. It was like me who saw how god awful beyond bad the two main candidates were. Too many other dummies swallowed the bait.

I do agree trump won and the russian effect if there was one had little effect on the election. It was like me who saw how god awful beyond bad the two main candidates were. Too many other dummies swallowed the bait.
Given the tiny margins that Trump won Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin there is no expectation that Russian interference had no impact. A half of a percent could have swung those states

Given the tiny margins that Trump won Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin there is no expectation that Russian interference had no impact. A half of a percent could have swung those states

Russia exposed DNC cheating, nothing that would affect democrats. They apparently also spread the "urination dossier" about Trump, which we Trump voters laughed off. IMHO the union voters and middle-America just wanted "change". Michael Moore probably nailed the 2016 election precisely, it was the biggest FU the electorate could muster against the DC establishment. The "attempted Russian interference" had little effect.

Russia exposed DNC cheating, nothing that would affect democrats. They apparently also spread the "urination dossier" about Trump, which we Trump voters laughed off. IMHO the union voters and middle-America just wanted "change". Michael Moore probably nailed the 2016 election precisely, it was the biggest FU the electorate could muster against the DC establishment. The "attempted Russian interference" had little effect.

The more Democrats continue to push this Russian narrative, the more voters are going to see how bitter, angry, and dedicated to their corrupt ways they really are. Donna Brazile is still standing after trying to cheat the debate in favor of Hillary Clinton. It is shit like this and the arrogance behind it that sent Trump into the White House. Americans did not vote for Trump, they voted against Hillary and the DC Establishment.

Forum List

Back