Russia did not "interfere" in the US election, here is why...

Were Russia's online efforts effective in swaying your vote for Trump?

• Yes, I fell prey to Putin's fake news online, and never use fact-checkers

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, I get my news from Fox News

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Not being able to prosecute does not negate that criminal activity took place

Well sure it does. If there is no court or law enforcement entity, the law doesn't mean anything. There are people all over the world violating US laws on a regular basis... our law doesn't apply to them because we have no jurisdiction or way to enforce our law. Are you REALLY this stupid?

1, All of Putin's online efforts had no effect on Trump voters, who only watch FoxNews for their news info
2. Gucifer 2.0 and the other "fake news" outlets had minimal followers/believers
3. If Russia hacked Hillary's illegal server they kept those 30,000 emails to blackmail Hillary
4. If the DNC and Podesta had poor online skills they deserved to be hacked and outed
5. Releasing proof that the DNC cheated Bernie (Debbie), and Trump (Donna) via CNN/DNC collusion is not "interfering" its outing cheaters, who deserved to lose.
6. Comey's decision not to prosecute Hillary was enough to show that she did not deserve to be President (no Russian involvement)
7. After 8-years of Obama, 2016 was simply a "change election" where the US wanted a different direction (no Russian involvement)
8. There were simply no issues where Russian efforts had any effect on voter's decisions who to vote for

Lets take a poll to see how many online folks fell prey to the Russian's "online interference" efforts...
No one in an official capacity as reported on the news believes Putin was successful.

But everyone with half a brain agrees that Putin tried.

Thank you, Uncle Vlad. Nice try.

That's all water under the bridge.

Please play nice, Uncle Vlad, with our moron in The White House.

We don't want nuclear warheads raining down on us anytime soon.

I hope the Russians love their children too.

Russia leaked emails they stole from the dnc in order to embarrass the dnc and Hillary .

You may have noticed the endless threads about those emails on this board .

Democrats got exposed for what everyone thought they are.
While all the dirt on the RNC servers and Trump campaign were HELD BACK.

IF Russia just wanted us to know the truth about our candidates... information on both candidates would have been released...

The way they did this.... was specifically to help trump win....and that is CHEATING.

Trump won thru this cheating and is paying the Russians/Putin back for their help, using our Nation to give them their reward payback.
LIES!! The Russians never hacked the RNC, they tried but were defeated.

Any effort by Russia to interfere with the elections is criminal.

Really? US laws apply to people in other countries who aren't on US soil? I've got a pretty extensive list of Arab men who we need to charge with domestic violence, child abuse, assault and battery, committing terrorist acts, murder, etc. I know a guy in North Korea and a fella in Cuba we can arrest for violating civil rights. When we finish adjudicating these, I have quite a few more which are far more serious than trolling social media to influence an election. As a matter of fact, if that's actually a criminal act, we can make quite a few arrests here in our own country.... we could start with YOU, for instance!
Yes, they do apply
They violated U.S. law. Any hacker, anywhere in the world is criminally liable for actions taken against citizens in this country

Again, what are you going to fucking do? You have NO JURISDICTION! You can say it's illegal all you want to... go scream it from the rooftops! What does it mean if you can't apply the law? :dunno:

Trump IS INNOCENT of all the crap you scum are throwing at him and you all know it. ONLY the imbedded oshitass scum are trying to manufacture something to get him. If the investigation continues long enough they will "FIND' something like boxes of votes in an election.

I want the DNC to produce people who had their minds changed, and I want them to state which story(s) changed their minds! They won 't do it, because they then have to address if it was TRUE!

Can you imagine--------> oh, the story about the Hilly server changed my mind; or maybe, the story about the DNC screwing Bernie. This is EXACTLY why they won't produce anyone, or group of people. They will NEVER point at a story, they only point at the GROUP of stories.

And finally--------> I don't want ANY outside entity messing with our elections, nobody, anybody. But the crime is HOW they got the information, not the dissemination of said information. Just like the British newspapers, they just appear to have reported the facts. The media gets ahold of taped conversations, illegally released to them and that is fine. The Russians release facts illegally obtained, and all hell breaks loose. Neither side of the equation is in Americas best interest as far as manipulation, but; the truth is, how would this story change if it was MI6, or the Moussaad who were the ones to release the details! Or, if the roles were reversed, and the Trump stuff came from the Russians, and the Hilly stuff came from the MSN.

And one more question---------> If our political party's can NOT prevent themselves from being hacked, how in the hell are they going to stop the United States from being hacked! Remember, Silicon Valley was all about Hillary, and yet, the DNC gets hacked, and the RNC prevents itself from having the same thing happen. Think about that for a second.

What can we do?
Impose economic sanctions against those who criminally interfere with our elections

Go for it! ...Oh, that's right, you don't have any political power because you can't win any elections.... I forgot! Oh fucking well!
So Republicans are content to ignore foreign influence in an election as long as they benefit?

I don't think there is any doubt that russia or any other country would want to try to influence our election. Where was all the lib consternation when O was trying g to influence the outcome of Israel elections.

Any effort by Russia to interfere with the elections is criminal.

Really? US laws apply to people in other countries who aren't on US soil? I've got a pretty extensive list of Arab men who we need to charge with domestic violence, child abuse, assault and battery, committing terrorist acts, murder, etc. I know a guy in North Korea and a fella in Cuba we can arrest for violating civil rights. When we finish adjudicating these, I have quite a few more which are far more serious than trolling social media to influence an election. As a matter of fact, if that's actually a criminal act, we can make quite a few arrests here in our own country.... we could start with YOU, for instance!
Yes, they do apply
They violated U.S. law. Any hacker, anywhere in the world is criminally liable for actions taken against citizens in this country

Again, what are you going to fucking do? You have NO JURISDICTION! You can say it's illegal all you want to... go scream it from the rooftops! What does it mean if you can't apply the law? :dunno:
You merely demonstrate your willful ignorance. Go overseas and wage war in violation of federal laws and see what happens.

Breaking in and stealing is theft....

Coordinating with a thief to disseminate the stolen goods is being an accessory to the burglary/theft.....

WTF? Hacking an idiot's emails is...hacking an idiot's emails. Anything on the internet is exposed to hacks. Besides, Seth Rich did not hack them, he simply gave them to Wikileaks.

Obama's shadow government, on the other hand, tapped phone calls and gave the contents to the qu33r MSM. Thoughts?
all lies coming from your mouth unto God`s ears....all liars are thrown in to the Lake of Fire by Him in the end...be careful.

Seriously, nothing you said is true, not one ounce of truth to it....all propaganda, meant to deceive, the deceivable.

What can we do?
Impose economic sanctions against those who criminally interfere with our elections

Go for it! ...Oh, that's right, you don't have any political power because you can't win any elections.... I forgot! Oh fucking well!
So Republicans are content to ignore foreign influence in an election as long as they benefit?

You are missing the point. The entire discussion and uproar is the difference between "interference" and "attempted interference". I'm discounting the exposure of DNC lies as one poster refers to that as a "leak". When the truth is exposed.

Alt Right idiots are suggesting that if the Russians were not effective in their finagling in the elections, then no harm no foul.

So if I shoot at someone and miss, or I hit someone else other than the target, there is no crime?

Alt Right idiots, yes.

What can we do?

You are missing the point. The entire discussion and uproar is the difference between "interference" and "attempted interference". I'm discounting the exposure of DNC lies as one poster refers to that as a "leak". When the truth is exposed.
It was not an attempt...it was actually done

If it was so ineffective, why would Trump repeat the leaks week after week?

Alt Right idiots are suggesting that if the Russians were not effective in their finagling in the elections, then no harm no foul.

So if I shoot at someone and miss, or I hit someone else other than the target, there is no crime?

Alt Right idiots, yes.

Who was president during the 2016 election? Which president knew about the Russian "attempted interference"? Which president did not take effective cyber-countermeasures? The FBI warned the DNC that they were being hacked, but the DNC did nothing.

Trump has Rudy working on cyber-security.

You whine about the 2016 election, but take no responsibility or suggest improvements. What if China messes with 2018 or 2020? What do we do to China for stealing the F-35 plans, or to Russia for "attempted interference" during 2016? How do we prevent "interference"??? Can we control the internet postings?

Alt Right idiots, yes.

Who was president during the 2016 election? Which president knew about the Russian "attempted interference"? Which president did not take effective cyber-countermeasures? The FBI warned the DNC that they were being hacked, but the DNC did nothing.

Trump has Rudy working on cyber-security.

You whine about the 2016 election, but take no responsibility or suggest improvements. What if China messes with 2018 or 2020? What do we do to China for stealing the F-35 plans, or to Russia for "attempted interference" during 2016? How do we prevent "interference"??? Can we control the internet postings?
Your questions do not excuse the Russians' criminal efforts.

If Americans are found to be involved, the will be charged with federal crimes.

There is such a thing an international law, you know, for this kind of shit.

No, international law applies to specific actions by specific countries who are signatories to specific treaties... it has nothing to do with individuals and US Code.

www.zdnet.com/article/did-russias-election-hacking-break-international-law-even-the-experts-arent-sure/

International lawyers are split right down the middle on whether or not that's a violation of international law. ..... I think it is breaking international law. My argument is that espionage is not unlawful: it may be a violation of domestic law, but in itself is not unlawful. However, when you engage in what is a domestic crime to distort the electoral process then in that case you are intervening in the internal affairs of another state.

This is talking about the e-mails and personally I would not limit the accusation of Russian interference in the election on those. Definitely not. They've committed so many crimes and violations we don't know a fifth of them.

Nevertheless, there is such a thing as an international law to which US is subject but the question of how they may be punished, for instance, are not definite in all ceases.

1, All of Putin's online efforts had no effect on Trump voters, who only watch FoxNews for their news info
2. Gucifer 2.0 and the other "fake news" outlets had minimal followers/believers
3. If Russia hacked Hillary's illegal server they kept those 30,000 emails to blackmail Hillary
4. If the DNC and Podesta had poor online skills they deserved to be hacked and outed
5. Releasing proof that the DNC cheated Bernie (Debbie), and Trump (Donna) via CNN/DNC collusion is not "interfering" its outing cheaters, who deserved to lose.
6. Comey's decision not to prosecute Hillary was enough to show that she did not deserve to be President (no Russian involvement)
7. After 8-years of Obama, 2016 was simply a "change election" where the US wanted a different direction (no Russian involvement)
8. There were simply no issues where Russian efforts had any effect on voter's decisions who to vote for

Lets take a poll to see how many online folks fell prey to the Russian's "online interference" efforts...

So you're saying that all the Trumptards around here who were cheering the hacking because they were CERTAIN it was damaging Hillary Clinton

were idiots? Full of shit? Clueless?

What can we do?

There's a difference between murder and attempted murder too,

but both are crimes. How can you not know that?

Russia leaked emails they stole from the dnc in order to embarrass the dnc and Hillary .

You have no proof of that after months of investigating.

Yes they do. The investigative agencies have repeatedly agreed that the hacking took place.

But carry on with your well worn classic RW tactic...deny the facts and repeat the big lie.

You have no proof of that after months of investigating.

Yes they do. The investigative agencies have repeatedly agreed that the hacking took place.

But carry on with your well worn classic RW tactic...deny the facts and repeat the big lie.

Than post a link.

Forum List

Back