Russia did not "interfere" in the US election, here is why...

Were Russia's online efforts effective in swaying your vote for Trump?

• Yes, I fell prey to Putin's fake news online, and never use fact-checkers

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, I get my news from Fox News

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Any effort by Russia to interfere with the elections is criminal.

Really? US laws apply to people in other countries who aren't on US soil? I've got a pretty extensive list of Arab men who we need to charge with domestic violence, child abuse, assault and battery, committing terrorist acts, murder, etc. I know a guy in North Korea and a fella in Cuba we can arrest for violating civil rights. When we finish adjudicating these, I have quite a few more which are far more serious than trolling social media to influence an election. As a matter of fact, if that's actually a criminal act, we can make quite a few arrests here in our own country.... we could start with YOU, for instance!
Yes, they do apply
They violated U.S. law. Any hacker, anywhere in the world is criminally liable for actions taken against citizens in this country

Russia leaked emails they stole from the dnc in order to embarrass the dnc and Hillary .

You may have noticed the endless threads about those emails on this board .

Democrats got exposed for what everyone thought they are.
While all the dirt on the RNC servers and Trump campaign were HELD BACK.

IF Russia just wanted us to know the truth about our candidates... information on both candidates would have been released...

The way they did this.... was specifically to help trump win....and that is CHEATING.

Trump won thru this cheating and is paying the Russians/Putin back for their help, using our Nation to give them their reward payback.

Russia leaked emails they stole from the dnc in order to embarrass the dnc and Hillary .

But isn't releasing DNC emails simply exposing cheating? I don't call that "interference" I call that "the truth".
What about the Trump stories about "urination" during Miss Universe and blackmail?
I need a list of issues that voters used to decide their votes, and I bet that the Russian online efforts had no effect on Trump voters or the election.
Breaking in and stealing is theft....

Coordinating with a thief to disseminate the stolen goods is being an accessory to the burglary/theft.....

The truth is the truth, talk about "deflection"...
p.s. there was no "coordination" to disseminate the truth, it was just dissemination of the truth for the benefit of voters. You prefer that DNC cheating be allowed to go unchallenged so that voters could be swayed/cheated by lies??

Really? US laws apply to people in other countries who aren't on US soil? I've got a pretty extensive list of Arab men who we need to charge with domestic violence, child abuse, assault and battery, committing terrorist acts, murder, etc. I know a guy in North Korea and a fella in Cuba we can arrest for violating civil rights. When we finish adjudicating these, I have quite a few more which are far more serious than trolling social media to influence an election. As a matter of fact, if that's actually a criminal act, we can make quite a few arrests here in our own country.... we could start with YOU, for instance!
There is such a thing an international law, you know, for this kind of shit.:eusa_whistle:

They embarrassed themselves by their content.

IF Russia just wanted us to know the truth about our candidates... information on both candidates would have been released...

The way they did this.... was specifically to help trump win....and that is CHEATING.

Trump won thru this cheating and is paying the Russians/Putin back for their help, using our Nation to give them their reward payback.
LIES!! The Russians never hacked the RNC, they tried but were defeated.

Yes, they do apply
They violated U.S. law. Any hacker, anywhere in the world is criminally liable for actions taken against citizens in this country

Again, what are you going to fucking do? You have NO JURISDICTION! You can say it's illegal all you want to... go scream it from the rooftops! What does it mean if you can't apply the law? :dunno:

And the fake dossier on Trump which the dnc made sure got out had no effect?
1. Russia hacked the DNC Server
2. Russia released that illegally obtained information
3. Trump used that information on a weekly basis

If that information had NO impact on voters......why did Trump continue to use it?

That faggot Rachel Maddow actually defended the fake dossier the other day. Jesus, democrats are so fucking retarded and hateful and mentally ill.

There is such a thing an international law, you know, for this kind of shit.

No, international law applies to specific actions by specific countries who are signatories to specific treaties... it has nothing to do with individuals and US Code.

Of criminal actions against the US or its citizens is not limited by geography.

Well sure it's limited, moron... you don't have jurisdiction elsewhere.

That is a different issue
Criminals can be extradited

Russia's actions are still criminal even if they are unlikely to be prosecuted
Complicity by members of Trumps team would also be criminal

1. Russia hacked the DNC Server
2. Russia released that illegally obtained information
3. Trump used that information on a weekly basis

If that information had NO impact on voters......why did Trump continue to use it?

Pffft. Voters made up their minds the day Trump got the nom. Hillary was already dead. The rest was just media hype/Democrat desperation.

Of criminal actions against the US or its citizens is not limited by geography.

Well sure it's limited, moron... you don't have jurisdiction elsewhere.

That is a different issue
Criminals can be extradited

Russia's actions are still criminal even if they are unlikely to be prosecuted
Complicity by members of Trumps team would also be criminal

They can be extradited for crimes they commit on US soil if the host country agrees to extradite. Otherwise, you're shit outta luck. Ask Roman Polanski.

And you know this how? Since the Feds said it wasn't successful?

Russia's actions are still criminal...

No, anyone in Russia is not subject to US law. You can't enforce US law on citizens of another country. If they were HERE when they did it, you might have a case if they are still here. But if they're in Russia it doesn't matter... it's a pointless argument as to whether you think their actions constitute a criminal act. We don't have courts in Russia applying US law.

Yes, they do apply

Again, what are you going to fucking do? You have NO JURISDICTION! You can say it's illegal all you want to... go scream it from the rooftops! What does it mean if you can't apply the law? :dunno:
What can we do?
Impose economic sanctions against those who criminally interfere with our elections

Trump IS INNOCENT of all the crap you scum are throwing at him and you all know it. ONLY the imbedded oshitass scum are trying to manufacture something to get him. If the investigation continues long enough they will "FIND' something like boxes of votes in an election.

Russia's actions are still criminal...

No, anyone in Russia is not subject to US law. You can't enforce US law on citizens of another country. If they were HERE when they did it, you might have a case if they are still here. But if they're in Russia it doesn't matter... it's a pointless argument as to whether you think their actions constitute a criminal act. We don't have courts in Russia applying US law.
Not being able to prosecute does not negate that criminal activity took place

Forum List

Back