Russia,Iran warn Trump they will respond with force if Syria is attacked again

What a change in US foreign policy looks like..

We went from taking it in the ass to putting it in someones ass...

upload_2017-4-9_18-41-13.png

I'm not expecting another strike if chemical weapons aren't used again. So the ball is really in their court
Naw... Well just unload a lot of old ordinance that needs to be used or scraped.. Will make for some good practice exercises.. And they wont be able to use the runways for weeks to months ..

I'm not expecting another strike if chemical weapons aren't used again. So the ball is really in their court

I suspect if he uses them again all air bases will be destroyed, and their air force as well.

Just a suspicion.

I suspect if he uses them again all air bases will be destroyed, and their air force as well.

Just a suspicion.
and the ussr will stand idly by?

They'll whine a bit.

While we are in a somewhat diminished military state due to Democrat policies, Russia has an economy approximately equivalent to Spain's.

Think.

Just a suspicion.
and the ussr will stand idly by?

They'll whine a bit.

While we are in a somewhat diminished military state due to Democrat policies, Russia has an economy approximately equivalent to Spain's.

Think.
diminished military?? come on billy we spend almost what the whole world together spends on military,,,,
that diminished crap is for trumpettes not smart guys like you

Nothing sums up the danger of this president more than the fact that he changed his stance on Syria 180 degrees and fired off missiles because he saw some pictures on TV.

I guess he hasn't seen the pictures of the children that were blown apart in his missile strike.

There were no children blown apart. The attacks were on a military target. Why don't you take your hate America attitude and get out.

Nothing sums up the danger of this president more than the fact that he changed his stance on Syria 180 degrees and fired off missiles because he saw some pictures on TV.

I guess he hasn't seen the pictures of the children that were blown apart in his missile strike.

There were no children blown apart. The attacks were on a military target. Why don't you take your hate America attitude and get out.
I suppose it's to your credit that you're so defensive about it...it at least means that you'll be upset to know the truth.
Syria has claimed that children were among a number of civilians killed in a U.S. missile strike

The alt right who are all pro-Russian are mad at the demolite Trump for doing the right thing.

The neo-fascists were told before the election Trump would ignore them, and he has.

Oh and the link also explains in DETAIL why the US/Israel/Saudi Arabia have started the war in Syria. For those with critical thinking skills to question faux news propaganda.
Zero hedge - articles written by no one.

The truth is Trump won't go back to Syria besides perhaps for a few quickies this year. But he won't not go there because of the laughable "red line" but because he never intended to go.

Typical of Putin to label things as his ego demands though to others his grand words mean nothing.

I suppose it's to your credit that you're so defensive about it...it at least means that you'll be upset to know the truth.
Syria has claimed that children were among a number of civilians killed in a U.S. missile strike
Putinian information again. The Russians always claim someone special died. Guess what, you will never hear anyone missing those "children", you will never hear of their bodies, you will never hear of them again, in fact.

The alt right who are all pro-Russian are mad at the demolite Trump for doing the right thing.

The neo-fascists were told before the election Trump would ignore them, and he has.
Who thinks he did the right thing? I've heard of no such person.

Forum List

Back