Russia,Iran warn Trump they will respond with force if Syria is attacked again

Nothing sums up the danger of this president more than the fact that he changed his stance on Syria 180 degrees and fired off missiles because he saw some pictures on TV.

I guess he hasn't seen the pictures of the children that were blown apart in his missile strike.

Show him the "beautiful babies poisoned" in Flint, Michigan.
Democrats did that....

What do you want Trump to do about it? His staff has already requested the money to fix it after democrats wasted the money they should have used on social handouts and then lied to the public about it..

Last edited:
Nothing sums up the danger of this president more than the fact that he changed his stance on Syria 180 degrees and fired off missiles because he saw some pictures on TV.

I guess he hasn't seen the pictures of the children that were blown apart in his missile strike.

Democrats did that....

What do you want Trump to do about it? His staff has already requested the money to fix it after democrats wasted the money they should have used on social handouts and then lied to the public about it..

Democrats did that..

No, dope.
Republican appointed "emergency managers" did that. The Republican administration then lied about the safety of the water. There isn't a Democrat involved anywhere.

Trump just dumped $100m on Syria. Try dumping it where it's needed.

I'm not expecting another strike if chemical weapons aren't used again. So the ball is really in their court

I suspect if he uses them again all air bases will be destroyed, and their air force as well.

Just a suspicion.
and the ussr will stand idly by?

Because they no longer exist
wonder if those little babies knew the difference between chem weapons and bombs that went boom before killing them?
Let me see..

Use of chemical weapons was outlawed by the world community post WWII. Obama just sat back like a little bitch and did nothing to Assad. WE enforced that law any suddenly you want to go full shit head and go to war..

To bad your head is up your ass because what you espouse is stupidity. Strategy evidently isn't in your skill set.. Tell me again why Trump is so successful?
hey ass hat since when did dump become so passionate about dying?? wasn't he the ah that was against obama getting involved with syria ......and just recently changed his mind to get people off his putin friendship? why are you republican ah's so devoid of all the facts?

Democrats did that....

Democrats did that..

No, dope.
Republican appointed "emergency managers" did that. The Republican administration then lied about the safety of the water. There isn't a Democrat involved anywhere.

Good grief.

There were no children blown apart. The attacks were on a military target. Why don't you take your hate America attitude and get out.
I suppose it's to your credit that you're so defensive about it...it at least means that you'll be upset to know the truth.
Syria has claimed that children were among a number of civilians killed in a U.S. missile strike
The CIA has shown that to be a lie and nothing but propaganda. No civilian targets were hit. Unless you think children would live in buildings that housed chemical weapon dispersion units and mechanics tools..

But then again your a fool who likes to believe the shit your fed.
You're a fool if you think that a missile is such a precision weapon that it hits only military targets.

Still, the bigger issue is Trump's setting US policy on his knee-jerk reaction to pictures he sees on TV.
That has to be concerning to any thinking person.

Not you of course.

There were no children blown apart. The attacks were on a military target. Why don't you take your hate America attitude and get out.
I suppose it's to your credit that you're so defensive about it...it at least means that you'll be upset to know the truth.
Syria has claimed that children were among a number of civilians killed in a U.S. missile strike
The CIA has shown that to be a lie and nothing but propaganda. No civilian targets were hit. Unless you think children would live in buildings that housed chemical weapon dispersion units and mechanics tools..

You're a fool if you think that a missile is such a precision weapon that it hits only military targets.

Still, the bigger issue is Trump's setting US policy on his knee-jerk reaction to pictures he sees on TV.

Not you of course.
LOL..

WE know exactly where those missiles landed. No question about it. The video from them is stored via satellite on servers in the US.

As for Trumps response, he didn't set on his ass (like
Obama did even after setting up a red line) and let Assad keep killing people with nerve agents.. Trump enforced what Obama was to much of a pussy to enforce..

Democrats did that....

Democrats did that..

No, dope.

You really are an ignorant dope...

When are you democraps going to take responsibility for your fuck ups?

Democrats did that....

Democrats did that..

No, dope.

You really are an ignorant dope...

When are you democraps going to take responsibility for your fuck ups?
You really are an ignorant dope.
Your post is so satisfying given that you obviously have no idea about what happened in Flint. You don't even know how dumb you look.

Not you of course.
LOL..

WE know exactly where those missiles landed. No question about it. The video from them is stored via satellite on servers in the US.

Aug 31, 2013
Obama did even after setting up a red line) and let Assad keep killing people with nerve agents.. Trump enforced what Obama was to much of a pussy to enforce..
President Obama abruptly changed course on Saturday and postponed a military strike against the Syrian government in retaliation for a chemical weapons attack so he could seek authorization first from a deeply skeptical Congress.In one of the riskiest gambles of his presidency, Mr. Obama effectively dared lawmakers to either stand by him or, as he put it, allow President Bashar al-Assad of Syria to get away with murdering children with unconventional weapons.
Obama Seeks Approval by Congress for Strike in Syria

Not you of course.
LOL..

Not you of course.
LOL..

You billy joe bob are so full of republican horse shit its coming out of your mouth IT WAS YOUR AH TRUMP that didn't want obama attacking syria

Odium and Steve I think you are great posters but I have a problem posting in your threads because you are so anti Jew. I wish you could post without the hatred because you really rock. Just an aside guys.

AND one day maybe you can lay out why you are so anti Jew...or anti Israel....or best yet the type for me anti Soros and we can have a true discussion on this because if you want to get me going on the Soros world of shit I can go on for forever.

:)

Not you of course.
LOL..

You billy joe bob are so full of republican horse shit its coming out of your mouth IT WAS YOUR AH TRUMP that didn't want obama attacking syria

I'm trying to figure this one out.

Not you of course.
LOL..

I'm trying to figure this one out.
I'm sorry for your trouble You must be a republican

Forum List

Back