Russia,Iran warn Trump they will respond with force if Syria is attacked again

The alt right who are all pro-Russian are mad at the demolite Trump for doing the right thing.

The neo-fascists were told before the election Trump would ignore them, and he has.
Who thinks he did the right thing? I've heard of no such person.
Then you are a person who pays attention to only what he wants instead of the range of info.

That behavior is common around here.

Are you on the left the equivalent of the Alt Right?

The alt right who are all pro-Russian are mad at the demolite Trump for doing the right thing.

The neo-fascists were told before the election Trump would ignore them, and he has.
Then you are a person who pays attention to only what he wants instead of the range of info.

That behavior is common around here.

Are you on the left the equivalent of the Alt Right?
I hate to reapeat myself but, who?

Nothing sums up the danger of this president more than the fact that he changed his stance on Syria 180 degrees and fired off missiles because he saw some pictures on TV.

I guess he hasn't seen the pictures of the children that were blown apart in his missile strike.

There were no children blown apart. The attacks were on a military target. Why don't you take your hate America attitude and get out.
I suppose it's to your credit that you're so defensive about it...it at least means that you'll be upset to know the truth.
Syria has claimed that children were among a number of civilians killed in a U.S. missile strike
Yeah, the pilots are all 10 years old.

Most of the world leaders. You obviously pay no attention to the news.
Show me.

Here you go. With 46,000,000 results you ought to be able to find what you need.

news - Yahoo Search Results
So you don't know, do you?

I just throw books. You have to read them yourself.

Nothing sums up the danger of this president more than the fact that he changed his stance on Syria 180 degrees and fired off missiles because he saw some pictures on TV.

I guess he hasn't seen the pictures of the children that were blown apart in his missile strike.

Show him the "beautiful babies poisoned" in Flint, Michigan.

I'm not expecting another strike if chemical weapons aren't used again. So the ball is really in their court
Naw... Well just unload a lot of old ordinance that needs to be used or scraped.. Will make for some good practice exercises.. And they wont be able to use the runways for weeks to months ..

Naw... Well just unload a lot of old ordinance that needs to be used or scraped.. Will make for some good practice exercises.. And they wont be able to use the runways for weeks to months ..

Air operations resumed the following day.

Syria strikes: Site of chemical attack hit again - CNN.com

I did not know there were Jews in Syria he was trying to appease by saving them from Chemical weapons.

So Putin is now on record as defending a mass-murdering dictator who used chemical weapons on his own people. Nice.

Trump:
- Just sent a message to Assad that their are consequences for gassing women and children.
- Just got Russia to expose itself as being complicit and/or protecting a mas--murdering dictator
- Just got China's leader, Xi, attention and possibly more willing to intervene to reign N. Korea in.
- Just put the U.N. on notice that it needs to take action, thereby justifying its reason for still existing
- Just let the world know that the 'US' is back and is not being ruled by the terrorist-aiding, Red Line-cowering, Mexican Drug Cartel arming, Multiple-Un-Constitutional War-Starting, Personal Drone Assassination Program-Running, Nobel Peace Prize Winner any more.

There were no children blown apart. The attacks were on a military target. Why don't you take your hate America attitude and get out.
I suppose it's to your credit that you're so defensive about it...it at least means that you'll be upset to know the truth.
Syria has claimed that children were among a number of civilians killed in a U.S. missile strike
The CIA has shown that to be a lie and nothing but propaganda. No civilian targets were hit. Unless you think children would live in buildings that housed chemical weapon dispersion units and mechanics tools..

But then again your a fool who likes to believe the shit your fed.

Last edited:
I'm not expecting another strike if chemical weapons aren't used again. So the ball is really in their court

I suspect if he uses them again all air bases will be destroyed, and their air force as well.

Just a suspicion.
and the ussr will stand idly by?

Because they no longer exist
wonder if those little babies knew the difference between chem weapons and bombs that went boom before killing them?

The war drums they are a-beating.
True...but it's been Vladimir Putin beating them ever since he recognized that America had a limp-wristed, marxist coward in Barack Obama sitting in the White House.
I hate this. I think the strike was a bad idea.
Completely agree. The strike was really stupid. The U.S., Russia, and Syria all have a common enemy - radical islam. We should have helped Assad put down ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc. Trump messed up big time on this one.

I suspect if he uses them again all air bases will be destroyed, and their air force as well.

Just a suspicion.
and the ussr will stand idly by?

Because they no longer exist
wonder if those little babies knew the difference between chem weapons and bombs that went boom before killing them?
Let me see..

Use of chemical weapons was outlawed by the world community post WWII. Obama just sat back like a little bitch and did nothing to Assad. WE enforced that law any suddenly you want to go full shit head and go to war..

To bad your head is up your ass because what you espouse is stupidity. Strategy evidently isn't in your skill set.. Tell me again why Trump is so successful?

Forum List

Back