Russia releases key findings on chemical attack

It's been in all the papers, and I have posted it on this forum more than once. But I see you have your Russian-made blinders on.

"We know that for three days before the attack, the Syrian regime's chemical weapons personnel were on the ground in the area, making preparations," said Kerry, referring to intercepts of conversations of Syrian officials. "And we know that the Syrian regime elements were told to prepare for the attack by putting on gas masks and taking precautions associated with chemical weapons."

The israelis have been "putting on gas masks and taking precautions associated with chemical weapons" does that mean they are about to use some of the chemical weapons they are known to have?

:lmao:

So you pull up more hearsay as incontrovertible evidence?

:rofl:

Show us these emails. I want to see the actual proof. Not your say so. No tObama's say so. Not the Mossad say so. I want to SEE the evidence.

Now, run along, have them print something up for you, or STFU. Your "evidence" is no more credible than the news reports and interviews that anyone is privy to.

Forum List

Back