"Russia" Says It Will Attack U.S. Planes Bombing the Syrian Military

Fighting ISIS is one thing, but I don't agree with targeting the Syrian military unless they're engaged in some sort of genocide, such as using chemical weapons on civilians.

Three members of Russian female punk rock band Pussy Riot were sentenced to two years in prison Friday after they were found guilty of hooliganism for performing a song critical of President Vladimir Putin in a church.

Russian court imprisons Pussy Riot band members on hooliganism charges - CNN

Keep trusting KGB Vlad y'all. "I'm so glad I'm livin' in the USA!".

I didn't read the previous pages. Who support Putin and the Russians?

Many posters, not I.

170906-bhl-trump-nature-tease_uprnkw

Fighting ISIS is one thing, but I don't agree with targeting the Syrian military unless they're engaged in some sort of genocide, such as using chemical weapons on civilians.
That was a false flag. I meant the latest one for sure.

There will be no occupation, Putin's regime is rotting from within. I am no Russia lover, I see the names changes but the system little different.

3181234_orig.jpg
"
Putin's Kleptocracy"

ps

Russia ranks fourth on the American public’s list of bad guys, outstripped only by North Korea, Iran, and Syria, according to a new Fox News poll. However, most think President Trump sees Russia as a friend rather than a foe.
The latest Fox News national poll didn’t give American voters a wide range of options, asking respondents to mark a list of countries they view either as an ally or as an enemy.

North Korea ended up as enemy number one, with 93 percent of respondents blacklisting it. Iran (80 percent) and Syria (76 percent) rounded out the top three bad boys.

Some 64 percent of Americans said they consider Russia an enemy, rather than an ally, which is up 24 points from 2013, when 47 percent viewed it as a friend and 40 percent as a foe.

When asked how they thought “President Trump views the US relationship with Russia,” 73 percent replied that the president sees the nation as an ally, while 20 percent said they think the new Republican president considers it an adversary.
Over 60% of US voters say Russia is enemy – poll

Some anti-Russian trolls are successful - apparently.

we all who work for Nuland and Soros (Jewish bankers) are very good . what do you think about our eternal foes - Olgino paid trolls? what do think about Olgino trolls qualities?

Yes, you are slaves. Sucking, crawling slaves of a bunch of bankers that got you at the balls. A little bit of pressure and you are done.

You are a KGB boot licker who accepts the word of KGB Vlad over humans.

3ITfqWa.gif

you must love my MEMES collection too

img_595b93aed69b4.jpg

Putin and his criminal friends / MEMES , JOKES, VIDEOS , ETC.

Muscovy/IRAN/Alawites is doing it many years already

Assad Is Deliberately Starving Sunni Muslims in Syria - National Review
www.nationalreview.com/.../starving-syrians-humanitaria...

11.01.2016 - It's the deliberate strategy of Assad and his backers ... ... But the West's response to this genocide also tells a tale. ... While Putin's foreign policy relies on brutal realpolitik, Iran and the Lebanese Hezbollah (LH) claim to be ...

Iran's attempted genocide of the Sunni Arabs – Middle East Monitor
Iran’s attempted genocide of the Sunni Arabs...

9.12.2016 - Iran immediately threw its weight and proxies behind Bashar Al-Assad's savagery, and saw within the revolution a golden opportunity to ...

etc.

We have absolutely no business being in Syria

We're just asking for the Russians to reciprocate by arming the Afghan Taliban. No thanks.
Muscovy is doing it for years , and Trump does nothing about it....

I have heard reports of such. By the way, what did Obama do about it?
American people voted for Obama, who has promised them to not begin new wars, right? it was wrong for sure, but whats about today?

We're just asking for the Russians to reciprocate by arming the Afghan Taliban. No thanks.

American people voted for Obama, who has promised them to not begin new wars, right? it was wrong for sure, but whats about today?

I asked you what Obama did about the alleged support that Russia is giving to the Afghan Taliban.

Three members of Russian female punk rock band Pussy Riot were sentenced to two years in prison Friday after they were found guilty of hooliganism for performing a song critical of President Vladimir Putin in a church.

Citing your propaganda sources is not very credible. "Hooliganism" needs more than singing a song by the way. Self-refuting article.

Not in the new USSR is doesn't, it was in a church, read the article.

I asked you what Obama did about the alleged support that Russia is giving to the Afghan Taliban.
he tried to solve it diplomatically, i´d personnel prefer a frontal assault on them (Muscovy /Taliban) of coz

he tried to solve it diplomatically, i´d personnel prefer a frontal assault on them (Muscovy /Taliban) of coz

Do you have a link to support this claim?

question, What will Trump do if Putin´d attack U.S. Planes? Can Putin´s badly outdated Sovok´s military hardware hit USA planes, purely technically ?

"
Russia has warned that its military will begin targeting U.S. planes in Syria after the U.S. shot down a fighter jet belonging to the Moscow-backed Syrian government.

In a statement issued Monday, Russia's defense ministry announced it had severed a so-called "deconfliction line" previously maintained between Russia and the U.S. in order to avoid accidents occurring between the two ...." Russia says it will shoot down U.S. planes bombing Syrian military
Let the little KGB man try.

Citing your propaganda sources is not very credible. "Hooliganism" needs more than singing a song by the way. Self-refuting article.

Not in the new USSR is doesn't, it was in a church, read the article.

ans this is OK? putler´s government people, by the way

images

a85d663cdb8e1b930e476f6cf7247fe2.png

images

The Church let the cameras roll until the end. Punk is offensive, "God Save the Queen, She Ain't a Human Being" was offensive also, but The Sex Pistols were not imprisoned. Punk groups become less offensive on purpose or fade out: SP v. Clash.

question, What will Trump do if Putin´d attack U.S. Planes? Can Putin´s badly outdated Sovok´s military hardware hit USA planes, purely technically ?

"
Russia has warned that its military will begin targeting U.S. planes in Syria after the U.S. shot down a fighter jet belonging to the Moscow-backed Syrian government.

In a statement issued Monday, Russia's defense ministry announced it had severed a so-called "deconfliction line" previously maintained between Russia and the U.S. in order to avoid accidents occurring between the two ...." Russia says it will shoot down U.S. planes bombing Syrian military
Isn't this why Putin put Trump in office? so he could shoot down soviet aircraft?...think man think!!!

Two words. Ass Whipping.

F22s are invisible and faster than any fighter ever produced. It would be over in about 2 minutes.

In a classic dog fight according to the experts I read the SU 35 would take an F22. But they said that the F22 would win in a general air battle. Interesting stats on both though. Fascinating. I know nothing at all so I'm relying on experts.

Here's who'd win in a dogfight between Russia's and the US's top fighter jets
Pilot training and discipline would make a huge difference. I going with USAF.

Forum List

Back