Russia wants to criminalize any negative commentary about its military

Man. I like bad dad jokes now and then. But you got B. Kidd to laugh over that effort.

Sad. Tragic. Expected.

Only because you are laughable.

I was going to suggest let history be your guide re: American proxy war attempts/ Russian Ukraine history; but this is futile in your case.

Last edited:
The State of America
"American citizens, our Government is lying us into another war again"
Americans, "No, they aren't they are fighting for freedom and democracy and you work for Putin"

Prigozhin was advocating for this law a few months ago, and now he wants to be exempted from it (because he has made public comments about Shoigu that could land him in prison) lol.

Girkin is a terrorist, but he does have a sense of humor. He offered some alternative ways to describe the war.
girkin.png

If you want to know the real United States think back to the famous words of Madeleine Albright our 1st female Secretary of State.
"Killing 500,000 Iraqi children was worth it."

State sponsored censorship is very ugly.

You are so right.

I guess many decent Americans must feel humiliated about living there these days with censorship approaching fascist levels , yet with a military that never wins anything and now resorts to others sacrificing themselves on their behalf and for the most morbidly obese people on the planet .

Ironic ,if not so distasteful .

Forum List

Back