Russia wants to war?

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
And this is not the trolling. This is a satire. Or sarcasm. How do you want.
It`s funny...at first look. Make your own conclusions
1979861_498162586955514_535621194_n.jpg

Map reminds me of the end of "Spies Like Us" where they're playing Risk but with real-world consequences. :)

Map reminds me of the end of "Spies Like Us" where they're playing Risk but with real-world consequences. :)

Aha, but hope it never come true. The price is too high. And do you know mobile app "Plague Inc."? This situation with Ebola virus seems like someone playing this game, but in scale of real world

I've been to 6 of those bases, well Ports actually

And what did you saw there? Did you saw any big Russian threats to world's stability? Or any else weighty reasons to spend our money to maintenance these bases?

Last edited:
Russia doesn't want war. And USA too. But something is going on with America.It is taking part in all conflicts and making them more bloodly. And Mr. Obama said that Americans are exceptional nation. I just want to understand do ordinary americans think so ??? I don't want to believe. Do you agree with all those bombings around the world ?

Compare with Russia. It doesn't bomb anybody although it have awful weapons.

I've been to 6 of those bases, well Ports actually

And what did you saw there? Did you saw any big Russian threats to world's stability? Or any else weighty reasons to spend our money to maintenance these bases?
It was during the Cold War and Shield?Storm

and yea, we needed them.

still need the ports, land bases, maybe not so much

Russia doesn't want war. And USA too. But something is going on with America.It is taking part in all conflicts and making them more bloodly. And Mr. Obama said that Americans are exceptional nation. I just want to understand do ordinary americans think so ??? I don't want to believe. Do you agree with all those bombings around the world ?

What? You already forget about Ukraine and Georgia?

What? You already forget about Ukraine and Georgia?

As compared to US supported aggression world wide?

ETA: I've rarely had a problem with most of the older actions. Not into the current bullshit of Egypt, Libya, Syria, supporting the coup in the Ukraine.

BUT for the US to ever play "holier than thou" over Russia these days would be the height of hypocrisy.

The classic foreign policy fail that America has followed for more than half a century now is:
* Encourage peace by antagonizing all the counties that disagree with you.
* Fund coups in countries to make them like you, and if they rebel just sanction them.
* Make the other major powers feel you are out to get them, by having a military budget that overwhelmingly overshadows theirs - encouraging an arms race.
* Build military bases that encircle the other major powers, and make them distrust or fear you.
* Show the world how much America values human rights, and set the right example by engaging in torture.
* Invade other countries, cause a big mess, and then distablize the whole Middle East with the consequences.
* Ignore dictators when they are 'our guy' and only condemn dictators that are 'their guy'. Worked great with Saddam, and for the Kurds and Iranians he killed off.
* Support democracy abroad, by deposing democratic governments and replacing them with 'Pro-American' dictatorships.

Overall, these strategies have worked so great they gave us trillions in debt, and a more unstable world.

When,did.we ever get rid of a democratic government and replace it a dictatorship, I smell bullshit

When,did.we ever get rid of a democratic government and replace it a dictatorship, I smell bullshit
Wait are you serious?

The US installed dictatorships in:

South Korea
Taiwan
South Vietnam
Afghanistan (twice)
Iraq (saddam then replaced him with Chaos)
Lybia (also replaced with Chaos)
Shah of Iran (replaced with psychopaths)
Chile
Nicaragua
Cuba (replaced by Castro family)
Philippines
And many more lol.

The South Vietnam dictatorship was so bad that faced with communist invasion his own army still assassinated him while under Marine guard!

Wait are you serious?

South Korea
Taiwan
South Vietnam
Afghanistan (twice)
Chile
Nicaragua
Philippines
And many more lol.

The South Vietnam dictatorship was so bad that faced with communist invasion his own army still assassinated him while under Marine guard!
He wants war with Russia and China, so of course Bear will deny it. He won't even bother to listen to the point of view of the other side (and how most of the world sees American foreign policy), even if it means another war. ;)

Wait are you serious?

South Korea
Taiwan
South Vietnam
Afghanistan (twice)
Chile
Nicaragua
Philippines
And many more lol.

Your list is a fucking joke, That's why I Didn't even respond, a 6th grader could destroy it.

Threads like these make me laugh

The leftist filth come and bitch about what America is doing in the world when it was them that forced us out of our neutrality.

Threads like these make me laugh

The leftist filth come and bitch about what America is doing in the world when it was them that forced us out of our neutrality.
Who do you call liberal? Me??

Forum List

Back