🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russiagate is a Ruse

I don't care about who did what, I want it proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russia did interfere with our election, for what ever reason, and will continue to do until some one( any one please ) puts a stop to it.

in one post trump is a dummy
and in the next hes a diabolical genius

he's a shameless liar who talks out of both sides of his mouth, employing KGB tactics of distraction and manipulation... discrediting reliable media sources and facts as "fake news" while actively undermining all federal agency efforts to uphold the rule of law... and to add insult to injury, sociopath trump and the apologist trumptards continue to act as if none of this is happening.

Trump's attack on the FBI is an attack on the US constitution itself

I don't care about who did what, I want it proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Russia did interfere with our election, for what ever reason, and will continue to do until some one( any one please ) puts a stop to it.

this is the official consensus of all of our federal agencies sworn to uphold this investigative task on behalf of our country...

Secretary of State Colin Powell told W, “but I still look in his eyes and I see K-G-B. Remember,” he added ominously, “there’s a reason he’s fluent in German.”

Vice President Dick Cheney felt the same way: Every time he saw Putin, he told people, “I think KGB, KGB, KGB.”

trump-putin-comments.jpg

80 times Trump talked about Putin

"Putin's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country" Trump said.

Oh sweetie. It's part of a President's job to talk to foreign leaders.

Then it's too bad Obama covered it up during the election.

the investigation "lives on" because it is part of our chief law enforcement agency's mission to protect our country from enemies, foreign and domestic.

trump likes to say things like "without borders we have no country".. or just the other day he said, "without steel we have no country".... but he fails to recognize that without our chief law enforcement agencies upholding rule of law, THAT is the sad day when we really we have no country... and this is why i call his obstructive action, and inaction, straight up treason with a capital T. an honorable congress would hold him to account as such but alas the chamber is currently filled with short sighted partisan cowards.

The investigation lives on because the Obama-Clinton faction figured out how to weaponize the surveillance state against its opponents.

no, that's the fake news being parroted by partisans, in order to undermine the federal investigation to protect our country... in fact there is zero evidence to back up that fake news conjecture and plenty of procedural evidence to the contrary which partisans choose to dismiss or ignore.

the DOJ, FBI, and FISC process in question is ACTUALLY filled with Republicans appointed by Republicans who performed their procedural duties properly and honorably. the ongoing lies, in attempt to invalidate the legal procedure without any merit whatsoever, are straight-up obstruction of justice.

without rule of law, we have no country...

the investigation "lives on" because it is part of our chief law enforcement agency's mission to protect our country from enemies, foreign and domestic.

trump likes to say things like "without borders we have no country".. or just the other day he said, "without steel we have no country".... but he fails to recognize that without our chief law enforcement agencies upholding rule of law, THAT is the sad day when we really we have no country... and this is why i call his obstructive action, and inaction, straight up treason with a capital T. an honorable congress would hold him to account as such but alas the chamber is currently filled with short sighted partisan cowards.

The investigation lives on because the Obama-Clinton faction figured out how to weaponize the surveillance state against its opponents.

no, that's the fake news being parroted by partisans, in order to undermine the federal investigation to protect our country... in fact there is zero evidence to back up that fake news conjecture and plenty of procedural evidence to the contrary which partisans choose to dismiss or ignore.

the DOJ, FBI, and FISC process in question is ACTUALLY filled with Republicans appointed by Republicans who performed their procedural duties properly and honorably. the ongoing lies, in attempt to invalidate the legal procedure without any merit whatsoever, are straight-up obstruction of justice.

without rule of law, we have no country...

I agree with your last sentence. The rest is nonsense.

all of our federal agents and agencies, sworn to honorably defend us, beg to differ with you, SWEETIE.

Very excellent article in Tablet regarding how Russiagate is a fake scandal cooked up by career bureaucrats and the political elite to protect their positions of power at the expense of the rest of us.

Yes, the left hates Trump. I didn’t vote for him, either. But what Gessen, Greenwald, Lears, and Cohen all understand is that Russiagate isn’t about Trump. He’s just a convenient proxy for the real target. Their understanding is shared by writers on the right, like Andrew McCarthy, a former lawyer at the Department of Justice, who has unfolded the Russiagate affair over the last year in the pages of National Review, where he has carefully explained how the DOJ and FBI misled the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in order to spy on Carter Page and violate the privacy of an American citizen.

What unites Gessen, Greenwald, Lears, and McCarthy obviously isn’t politics—rather, it’s the recognition that the Russiagate campaign represents an attack on American political and social institutions, an attack on our liberties, an attack on us. Russiagate is a conspiracy theory, weaponized by political operatives, much of the press, as well as high-level intelligence and law enforcement bureaucrats to delegitimize an American election and protect their own interests, which coincide with those of the country’s larger professional and bureaucratic elite.

Left and Right Agree that Russiagate is Hogwash, So Why Does It Live On?
We won't know until Mueller is done with his work.

all of our federal agents and agencies, sworn to honorably defend us, beg to differ with you, SWEETIE.

Like Strjok, Page, McCabe, Ohr and Comey?

*snicker*

Just as Crooked Nixon was re-elected during the early stages of Watergate, Dangerous Donald won the presidency, to general dismay, at a time when the Russia scandal was small but growing.

Russiagate is a Ruse

tell that to the five who plead guilty ...

Russiagate is a Ruse

They didn't plead guilty to colluding with Russia, bub.

Being entrapped into a process crime ("lying to the FBI") is a witch hunt tactic.

And that is exactly what Russiagate is.

Russiagate is a Ruse

Being entrapped into a process crime ("lying to the FBI") is a witch hunt tactic.

the op never mentioned collusion .. bub.

the guilty lied about meeting with Russians - no ruse to it.

Traitors - BUB.

Russiagate is a Ruse

the op never mentioned collusion .. bub.

the guilty lied about meeting with Russians - no ruse to it.

Traitors - BUB.

You are a loon.

Forum List

Back