Russiagate: What We Know and What we Don't Know

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

We now know that there was collusion between wikileaks and the Trump campaign that goes as far as Steve Bannon and "someone" above him in the campaign .That leaves only a few people

We know that Trump was in negotiations with the Russian government to get the biggest deal of his life done (Trump Moscow Tower...300 million) all the way through the 2016 election campaign

We know that Putin (as stated in the Helsinki Conference) admits that he favored Trump

We know that virtually everyone in the Trump campaign had meetings with high ranking Russians and lied about them to the public and Federal investigators

We know that the RNC Convention platform was changed from being pro-Ukraine to being Pro-Russia

We know that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower in which opposition research on Clinton was offered

We know that Trump crafted a statement lying about that meeting

We know that Trump has not initiated sanctions against Russia that were enacted into law by Congress after the Skripal poisoning

We know that Trump never said a word about the Russian mercenary attack on our forces in Syria

We know that Trump just eased sanctions on the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

We know that Trump has made a number of very puzzling statements that sound like Russian propaganda (Montenegrans being warlike people...the Soviet incursion in Afghanistan being caused by terrorism)

What we don't know (or can't yet prove)

Where those bizarre statements came from (virtually no one in Trump's cabinet would have fed him that)

Why those actions regarding sanctions occurred

Why the Platform was changed at the RNC Convention and by whom

Which upper campaign official (above Bannon) was colluding with Stone and wikileaks

DId Stone or the campaign officials know that the wikileaks stuff came from Russians

DId Assange and Wikileaks know that

Were leaked e-mails discussed at the Trump Tower meeting?
WE ALSO know that Trump asked for Russian help in finding 30000 of hills E mails and later that day Russia tried

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

We now know that there was collusion between wikileaks and the Trump campaign that goes as far as Steve Bannon and "someone" above him in the campaign .That leaves only a few people

We know that Trump was in negotiations with the Russian government to get the biggest deal of his life done (Trump Moscow Tower...300 million) all the way through the 2016 election campaign

We know that Putin (as stated in the Helsinki Conference) admits that he favored Trump

We know that virtually everyone in the Trump campaign had meetings with high ranking Russians and lied about them to the public and Federal investigators

We know that the RNC Convention platform was changed from being pro-Ukraine to being Pro-Russia

We know that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower in which opposition research on Clinton was offered

We know that Trump has not initiated sanctions against Russia that were enacted into law by Congress after the Skripal poisoning

We know that Trump never said a word about the Russian mercenary attack on our forces in Syria

We know that Trump has made a number of very puzzling statements that sound like Russian propaganda (Montenegrans being warlike people...the Soviet incursion in Afghanistan being caused by terrorism)

Where those bizarre statements came from (virtually no one in Trump's cabinet would have fed him that)

Which upper campaign official (above Bannon) was colluding with Stone and wikileaks

DId Stone or the campaign officials know that the wikileaks stuff came from Russians

WE ALSO know that Trump asked for Russian help in finding 30000 of hills E mails and later that day Russia tried
We know that Trump made a sarcastic remark about Russia finding Hillary's lost emails.

We know that Trump made a sarcastic remark about Russia finding Hillary's lost emails.

Yea...sarcastic...and the NEXT DAY they tried to hack Clinton's server (and failed). Five days later they succeeded with the DNC server

oh...

And yet you can not link to a single source that verifies any of these supposed FACTS. As for the emails wiki links already said they got them from a democratic staffer.

And yet you can not link to a single source that verifies any of these supposed FACTS. As for the emails wiki links already said they got them from a democratic staffer.

A. What fact would you like a source to. I'd be happy to oblige (embarrass) you

B. You're taking Assange's WORD for this?

We KNOW he got this from Russian agents

You'd have to admit (if you were honest--which we both know you're not) that Mueller hasn't swung and missed yet.

So if I had to bet, I'd say yep his goose is cooked. But we'll see how it goes. Cohen said he'd take a bullet for Trump too. How'd that work out ?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04::04:

Mueller hasn't had anyone go to trial except Manafort and his crimes had nothing to do with Trump. And from what I've seen neither does Stones alleged crimes.
He's batting 1.000.

I'm sure as he sits in his cell, the fine distinction you're making between why he is there really means a lot to poor Paul. LOL.

But if you want to talk about witness intimidation, just look at the way they arrested Stone. 25 FBI agents in full tactical gear and 17 vehicles to take down a nonviolent 66 year old, his deaf wife and their dog. That was all about intimidation, didn't seem to work too well though. All that and Stone was released on a signature bond, go figure.

Stone isn't a witness.
He's an accused man whom the FBI had probable cause to arrest.
If he's intimidated...that is usually a good thing.

Oh wait, I forgot, you don't like it when the law is enforced.

Manafort in jail is a good thing, right?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cul2::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::cul2:

Are you getting senile? Didn't you say Stone would flip?
Once Stone is in jail for a little while....he'll flip.
Well yes you did! Wouldn't that make him a witness? I think it would. LMAO

Also Manafort is where he is because a jury put him there. I see you don't want to allow Stone the same consideration.

Boy, you either are dense or have short term memory loss.

Mueller is batting a thousand in the charges he's brought. That can't be argued.

I'm sure Stone will meet the same fate as Manafort. We'll see what happens.

Once he does go to jail, he'll flip.

You do want justice to prevail right? Why don't you tell us another lie and just say yes.

Mueller batting a thousand, hardly. LMAO The majority of the people charged haven't been arrested, much less convicted. But like you said, we'll see what happens.

Of course, with your trademark dishonesty you purposely do not mention that the folks you’re taking about are the Russians Trump hired to hack Clinton’s computers and are out of the reach of the US Dept of Justice.

Everyone who has come before a judge due to Mueller’s work has pled guilty or been found guilty.

He’s batting a thousand in bringing criminals to justice. I’m not sure why you are so against bringing criminals to justice but I guess Trump folks crave lawlessness as much as they crave violence.

We also know that Stone knew Podesta was going to be hacked 6 weeks or so before the hacked e-mails were made public.

Mueller hasn't had anyone go to trial except Manafort and his crimes had nothing to do with Trump. And from what I've seen neither does Stones alleged crimes.
He's batting 1.000.

I'm sure as he sits in his cell, the fine distinction you're making between why he is there really means a lot to poor Paul. LOL.

But if you want to talk about witness intimidation, just look at the way they arrested Stone. 25 FBI agents in full tactical gear and 17 vehicles to take down a nonviolent 66 year old, his deaf wife and their dog. That was all about intimidation, didn't seem to work too well though. All that and Stone was released on a signature bond, go figure.

Stone isn't a witness.

Also Manafort is where he is because a jury put him there. I see you don't want to allow Stone the same consideration.

Mueller is batting a thousand in the charges he's brought. That can't be argued.

You do want justice to prevail right? Why don't you tell us another lie and just say yes.

Mueller batting a thousand, hardly. LMAO The majority of the people charged haven't been arrested, much less convicted. But like you said, we'll see what happens.

Of course, with your trademark dishonesty you purposely do not mention that the folks you’re taking about are the Russians Trump hired to hack Clinton’s computers and are out of the reach of the US Dept of Justice.

Everyone who has come before a judge due to Mueller’s work has pled guilty or been found guilty.

He’s batting a thousand in bringing criminals to justice. I’m not sure why you are so against bringing criminals to justice but I guess Trump folks crave lawlessness as much as they crave violence.

I see you're moving the goal posts on your little mantra that Mueller is batting a thousand. And no, he can't mark Stone in either of the categories you mentioned. So there goes your claim again.

He's batting 1.000.

Stone isn't a witness.

I see you're moving the goal posts on your little mantra that Mueller is batting a thousand. And no, he can't mark Stone in either of the categories you mentioned. So there goes your claim again.

The goalposts are right where they’ve always been. Prosecutors indict people in absentia regularly. Everyone he’s brought to justice has been found guilty or plead guilty.

Why you have a problem with the law less being brought to justice…that’s something you should explain.

The goalposts are right where they’ve always been. Prosecutors indict people in absentia regularly. Everyone he’s brought to justice has been found guilty or plead guilty.

Why you have a problem with the law less being brought to justice…that’s something you should explain.

Feel free to stop making shit up and quote an example where I've supported lawlessness in any manner.

Feel free to stop making shit up and quote an example where I've supported lawlessness in any manner.

It’s a good thing that Manafort, Flynn, Cohen and others are being brought to justice; right?

And none of it has anything to do with Trump.

And none of it has anything to do with Trump.

He hired Manafort (felon).
He hired Flynn (felon).
He hired Cohen (felon).

Strange how he’s surrounded with felons.

But the question was this:

IT’s a good thing that the law less are being brought to justice, right?

So far, no answer from OKTexas

Why is there a moment’s hesitation in answering ‘yes’? You’d have to ask him when he gets his head out of the blob’s ass.

It’s a good thing that Manafort, Flynn, Cohen and others are being brought to justice; right?

So you're not up to the challenge, are ya? I answered that question on Manafort last night. Are you too senile to remember?

We know that Obama committed treason by buying a dossier from Russia to rig the 2016 election and to spy on the opposition campaign.

So you're not up to the challenge, are ya? I answered that question on Manafort last night. Are you too senile to remember?

I must have missed your answer.
Is it really too hard for you to tell us your answer again?

It is a good thing that law breakers are caught, tried, and sentenced, right?

Forum List

Back