Russiagate: What We Know and What we Don't Know

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

We now know that there was collusion between wikileaks and the Trump campaign that goes as far as Steve Bannon and "someone" above him in the campaign .That leaves only a few people

We know that Trump was in negotiations with the Russian government to get the biggest deal of his life done (Trump Moscow Tower...300 million) all the way through the 2016 election campaign

We know that Putin (as stated in the Helsinki Conference) admits that he favored Trump

We know that virtually everyone in the Trump campaign had meetings with high ranking Russians and lied about them to the public and Federal investigators

We know that the RNC Convention platform was changed from being pro-Ukraine to being Pro-Russia

We know that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower in which opposition research on Clinton was offered

We know that Trump crafted a statement lying about that meeting

We know that Trump has not initiated sanctions against Russia that were enacted into law by Congress after the Skripal poisoning

We know that Trump never said a word about the Russian mercenary attack on our forces in Syria

We know that Trump just eased sanctions on the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

We know that Trump has made a number of very puzzling statements that sound like Russian propaganda (Montenegrans being warlike people...the Soviet incursion in Afghanistan being caused by terrorism)

What we don't know (or can't yet prove)

Where those bizarre statements came from (virtually no one in Trump's cabinet would have fed him that)

Why those actions regarding sanctions occurred

Why the Platform was changed at the RNC Convention and by whom

Which upper campaign official (above Bannon) was colluding with Stone and wikileaks

DId Stone or the campaign officials know that the wikileaks stuff came from Russians

DId Assange and Wikileaks know that

Were leaked e-mails discussed at the Trump Tower meeting?
Here’s what we know...
Russia has this technology called...Cable TV!
And they used it to...
Laugh at Liberal bullshit.

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

We now know that there was collusion between wikileaks and the Trump campaign that goes as far as Steve Bannon and "someone" above him in the campaign .That leaves only a few people

We know that Trump was in negotiations with the Russian government to get the biggest deal of his life done (Trump Moscow Tower...300 million) all the way through the 2016 election campaign

We know that Putin (as stated in the Helsinki Conference) admits that he favored Trump

We know that virtually everyone in the Trump campaign had meetings with high ranking Russians and lied about them to the public and Federal investigators

We know that the RNC Convention platform was changed from being pro-Ukraine to being Pro-Russia

We know that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower in which opposition research on Clinton was offered

We know that Trump has not initiated sanctions against Russia that were enacted into law by Congress after the Skripal poisoning

We know that Trump never said a word about the Russian mercenary attack on our forces in Syria

We know that Trump has made a number of very puzzling statements that sound like Russian propaganda (Montenegrans being warlike people...the Soviet incursion in Afghanistan being caused by terrorism)

Where those bizarre statements came from (virtually no one in Trump's cabinet would have fed him that)

Which upper campaign official (above Bannon) was colluding with Stone and wikileaks

DId Stone or the campaign officials know that the wikileaks stuff came from Russians

you dont know jack

I see you're moving the goal posts on your little mantra that Mueller is batting a thousand. And no, he can't mark Stone in either of the categories you mentioned. So there goes your claim again.

The goalposts are right where they’ve always been. Prosecutors indict people in absentia regularly. Everyone he’s brought to justice has been found guilty or plead guilty.

Why you have a problem with the law less being brought to justice…that’s something you should explain.

Feel free to stop making shit up and quote an example where I've supported lawlessness in any manner.

It’s a good thing that Manafort, Flynn, Cohen and others are being brought to justice; right?

So you're not up to the challenge, are ya? I answered that question on Manafort last night. Are you too senile to remember?

I must have missed your answer.
Is it really too hard for you to tell us your answer again?

It is a good thing that law breakers are caught, tried, and sentenced, right?

Asked and answered, you can accept that or I can report your redundancy. You've been making shit up and trying to make this discussion personal, I'm not going to play your game.

I'm sure I missed a bunch

Most glaringly the effort to establish a back channel to the Kremlin AT the Russian Embassy by Jared Kushner (which Russia thought was a "bridge too far")

And Trump holding a secret meeting in the Oval Office with the Russian Ambassador which we only learned about from RUSSIAN TV and during which Trump gave away secret intel from the Israelis

Also, the Democratic Party via the DNC acted like utter douchebags and have been doing everything they can to pretend they weren't while continuing to act like douchebags.

Dude...if we have a President and/or Administration who colluded with a Russian effort to subvert our Democracy (that is ongoing by the way) that is a BIG deal

We do, Barack Obama.

That isn't even in dispute.

It is a fact that he used the FSB to buy the "Pee Tape" from Russia - No one disputes it, and it is part of the congressional record. It is fact that he used traitor James Clapper to recruit foreign intelligence agent Christopher Steele to use his "Kremlin contacts" to dig up dirt that Obama could use against Trump to aid Hillary. This is not in dispute, the NY Times and Washington post both have reported on it.

Tell my how it is not treason what Obama did?

But you don't care, party above all - country never even figures into it.

WHAT WE KNOW: Trump supporters are pissing & shitting their drawers because they do NOT have the patience to endure such a lengthy, all encompassing investigation such as SC Mueller is Hellbent on completing.

Really? Because I'm thinking we are going to nail Barack Mugabe Obama's traitor ass to the wall.

You GRASP that Bill Barr is attorney general now, Rod Rosenstein is out. The Coverup is done.

Trump might be a Russian asset?

OBAMA!!!

What we know is that you don't have a fricken clue.

What we know is that you don't have a fricken clue.

If you doubt any of the items listed under "what we know" I will gladly provide links to embarrass you.

Just point out where you would like to be spanked

The goalposts are right where they’ve always been. Prosecutors indict people in absentia regularly. Everyone he’s brought to justice has been found guilty or plead guilty.

Why you have a problem with the law less being brought to justice…that’s something you should explain.

Feel free to stop making shit up and quote an example where I've supported lawlessness in any manner.

It’s a good thing that Manafort, Flynn, Cohen and others are being brought to justice; right?

So you're not up to the challenge, are ya? I answered that question on Manafort last night. Are you too senile to remember?

I must have missed your answer.
Is it really too hard for you to tell us your answer again?

It is a good thing that law breakers are caught, tried, and sentenced, right?

Asked and answered, you can accept that or I can report your redundancy. You've been making shit up and trying to make this discussion personal, I'm not going to play your game.

Gee, I think it's good when tax evaders are bought to jail. You seem to have a rather murky opinion on the matter. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

And yet you can not link to a single source that verifies any of these supposed FACTS. As for the emails wiki links already said they got them from a democratic staffer.

A. What fact would you like a source to. I'd be happy to oblige (embarrass) you

B. You're taking Assange's WORD for this?

We KNOW he got this from Russian agents
No we don't know or you would have a link to a provable claim. As for the provide a link to ANY proof that Trump colluded with conspired with or aided Russia in any way during the election, if you have proof I am sure Mueller would like to hear from you.

And yet you can not link to a single source that verifies any of these supposed FACTS. As for the emails wiki links already said they got them from a democratic staffer.

A. What fact would you like a source to. I'd be happy to oblige (embarrass) you

B. You're taking Assange's WORD for this?

We KNOW he got this from Russian agents
No we don't know or you would have a link to a provable claim. As for the provide a link to ANY proof that Trump colluded with conspired with or aided Russia in any way during the election, if you have proof I am sure Mueller would like to hear from you.
Read the OP...we don't know YET if Trump was the person Bannon was talking to...and we don't know YET if Assange or the Trump campaign knew that the information they were spreading around came from Russian agents...so...

So you have no proof thought so. Rich was murdered for giving the stuff to wiki links it was not the Russians at all. The Russians only spent like 20000 dollars on any advertising in the States during the election cycle. NOT a single one of the touted convictions has anything at all to do with Trump or the election.

Forum List

Back