Russiagate: What We Know and What we Don't Know

Feel free to stop making shit up and quote an example where I've supported lawlessness in any manner.

It’s a good thing that Manafort, Flynn, Cohen and others are being brought to justice; right?

So you're not up to the challenge, are ya? I answered that question on Manafort last night. Are you too senile to remember?

I must have missed your answer.
Is it really too hard for you to tell us your answer again?

It is a good thing that law breakers are caught, tried, and sentenced, right?

Asked and answered, you can accept that or I can report your redundancy. You've been making shit up and trying to make this discussion personal, I'm not going to play your game.

Gee, I think it's good when tax evaders are bought to jail. You seem to have a rather murky opinion on the matter. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

What about when traitors are strapped to gurneys?

Obama committed treason, no question about it... :thup:

FBI releases documents showing payments to Trump dossier author Steele

Before you attack the source, that's fucking Communist NBC....

Trump might be, based on no evidence at all.

Based on the fact that the FBI opened a counter intelligence investigation into the possibility of Trump being a Russian asset

Obama IS, verified by tons of actual evidence.

Evidence that lives in your fevered brain

No, evidence printed in the Bolshevik press.

The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It
Well that was stupid

Several idiot Trumpers claimed they disputed "something" from the OP...but never said what.

Bueller?

I guess they've given up on the PeeWee Herman Defense here.

It was pretty lame

Ronald Reagan once said “ the sad thing about libtards is that they know so much that isn’t true”

Probably not the best guy to quote.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2005/10/17/157477/

"By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever."

The correlation might be the pardons of all those felons just a few years later

Ronald Reagan once said “ the sad thing about libtards is that they know so much that isn’t true”

Probably not the best guy to quote.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2005/10/17/157477/

"By the end of his term, 138 Reagan administration officials had been convicted, had been indicted, or had been the subject of official investigations for official misconduct and/or criminal violations. In terms of number of officials involved, the record of his administration was the worst ever."
We seem to get a lot of this with every Republican Administration

Trump might be, based on no evidence at all.

Based on the fact that the FBI opened a counter intelligence investigation into the possibility of Trump being a Russian asset

Obama IS, verified by tons of actual evidence.

Evidence that lives in your fevered brain

No, evidence printed in the Bolshevik press.

The Trump Dossier: What We Know and Who Paid for It
They don’t call it Bolshevik anymore. Russian Federation

So the Trumpers have given up trying to defend their Orange Asset?

already done and you waffled.

Apparently I missed it. I certainly didn't waffle.

Note the post # and I'll go look.

Like I said..I'm happy to provide links to anything in that list of "what we know"

And yet you can not link to a single source that verifies any of these supposed FACTS. As for the emails wiki links already said they got them from a democratic staffer.

A. What fact would you like a source to. I'd be happy to oblige (embarrass) you

B. You're taking Assange's WORD for this?

We KNOW he got this from Russian agents
No we don't know or you would have a link to a provable claim. As for the provide a link to ANY proof that Trump colluded with conspired with or aided Russia in any way during the election, if you have proof I am sure Mueller would like to hear from you.
If you are talking about this ...I never made that claim

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

I stop reading there. No proof of that exists. DNC servers not confiscated for examination.
Actually there is lots of proof...which led to the indictments of 13 Russian agents

What does that have to do with "collusion" or the Trump administration?

already done and you waffled.

Apparently I missed it. I certainly didn't waffle.

Note the post # and I'll go look.

Like I said..I'm happy to provide links to anything in that list of "what we know"
I took the trouble of going through every post "Sarge" made...and guess what?

He's fucking lying.

Oh well. Trumpers

Forum List

Back