Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

“Sanctions will deter Russia from invading”, they didn’t.
“We have no bill weapons labs in Ukraine”, we did.
“I won’t send any troops into Ukraine”, he did.

Moron, it was Biden who warned the world about Russian invasion a month before it happened. At the time all you nutbag rightwingers were accusing him of "warmongering".

We have no bio-weapon development labs in Ukraine and there are no American troops fighting in Urkaine. Why would you publicly shit yourself by claiming such crazy nonsense?

Ignorant bullshit.

There was no serious escalations of tensions in Crimea when Russian little green men invaded and put a Russian flag on Crimean parlament. Nor would any tensions suddenly disapear Ukraine's sovereign borders.

Yanukovich was still the President when that happened and United States was negotiating with Russia and Ukraine to keep him in office untill a special election 6 months later.

Agreement was reached, but Yanukovich ran off to Russia on Feb 22nd, while Russian operation to take over Crimea began on Feb 20th.

This is the medal little green men recieved from Russian Ministry of Defense for their good work:

Medal_For_the_Return_of_Crimea_revers.png
LMAO. There were no serious escalations in Ukraine in 2014? Are you fucking joking? This is why you shit stains cannot be taken seriously. Late 2013 was the Western backed Euromaiden protests that turned violent. They forced Yanukovich out of the country or they would had killed him. Along with that was much anti-Russia propaganda and calls to ban Russian language etc, in other words to persecute ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine. That is why Russia stepped in. They have a history of protecting Slavs. Fuck around, find out. Ukraine certainly fucked around with Russia.

The US regime-changed the Ukraine and installed the Nazi Zelensky. Yeah, but it's not cool for Russia to be invading the Ukraine. Damn, they get it from both sides. First Germany, then Russia.

I had a Ukranian uncle that came here when he was about 20 in 1933. He got out of that Blitzkrieg path.

I know about pierogies and stuffed cabbage.

Ukrainian's ARE NOT freedom fighters, despite what the Western Media Borg tells muppets.

Moron, it was Biden who warned the world about Russian invasion a month before it happened. At the time all you nutbag rightwingers were accusing him of "warmongering".

We have no bio-weapon development labs in Ukraine and there are no American troops fighting in Urkaine. Why would you publicly shit yourself by claiming such crazy nonsense?
The Pentagon admitted it funded 46 bio labs in Ukraine, moron.

and there are no American troops fighting in Urkaine.
I like how you changed this to “troops fighting”. Did I make that distinction? Did Biden? No. He said we would not send troops there period.
So what happens now if Russia bombs one of the rocket launcher sites likely manned by US troops? We’ll have war. Which is exactly what the war pimps want.

LMAO. There were no serious escalations in Ukraine in 2014? Are you fucking joking?
I have clearly explained to you that Russian invasion of Crimea happened BEFORE escalations, even though both happened in 2014.

Crimea was annexed months before first blood was drawn in Odessa.

Are too fucking stupid to even understand that?

I have clearly explained to you that serious escalations happened AFTER Russians invaded Crimea.

Are too fucking stupid to even understand that?
Yea, toppling a democracy and installing a Western chosen puppet regime and pushing for them to join NATO isn’t escalation in your eyes. This is why children like you need to stay the fuck out of politics, you are too dumb.

images

maxresdefault.jpg

513939920d33df2d1322a9b5835cae6f--movie-quotes-classic-movies.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

release-date-may-25th-1966-movie-title-the-russians-are-coming-the-F6EJ6M.jpg

'twas a grand metaphor of a movie

in the end , the standoff sugared off to a few kids hanging off a church steeple, along with a brave russian soldier who rescued them

all their sword rattling bravado was reduced to one one inescapable conclusion , we all LOVE OUR CHILDREN the same

~S~

Yea, toppling a democracy and installing a Western chosen puppet regime
Of course you try to switch topic, because you know you are full of shit and have no clue wtf you are talking about.

Operation to take over Crimea began while Yanukovich was still the president. Nothing you've just said makes any sense as far as justification of Russia's violation of previously undesputed Ukranian borders and annexing their lands that began in 2014 and culminated in current full scale invasion.

Last edited:
I like how you changed this to “troops fighting”. Did I make that distinction? Did Biden? No. He said we would not send troops there period.
THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS DUMMY - boots on the ground, fighting Russians.

How are you this fucking cluess?

Ukrainian's ARE NOT freedom fighters, despite what the Western Media Borg tells muppets.
Never said they were, they're probably Nazis now, but that don't excuse Putin invading their land.

I know they weren't in the 1930s. But it was Nazis invading their land then.

Of course you try to switch topic, because you know you are full of shit and have no clue wtf you are talking about.

Operation to take over Crimea began while Yanukovich was still the president. Nothing you've just said makes any sense as far as justification of Russia's violation of previously undesputed Ukranian borders and annexing their lands that began in 2014 and culminated in current full scale invasion.
Yea sure. So what are you going to do about it? Support a war with American troops fighting Russian troops? Let’s hear it. How far are you willing to go? We already know you are too much of a pussy to fight in this war. So are you just willing to sacrifice Ukrainian soldiers? Or American ones as well?

All of them, or just the US regime change installed government?

I know a lot left in the 1930s. For one, Lawrence Welk.

THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS DUMMY - boots on the ground, fighting Russians.

How are you this fucking cluess?
Wow you are an idiot. No, troops on ground does not equate to directly fighting an enemy. You obviously have never served. A huge portion of troops are support troops. Yet they are in the theater or war and are targets for the enemy.

Never said they were, they're probably Nazis now, but that don't excuse Putin invading their land.

It was both Nazis and Russians that invaded Ukraine, just like they both invaded and split up Poland untill Nazis attacked them in 1941.

The WWII Russians know is the one that started in 1941.

Idiot.

If it wasn't for the corruption of Hunter getting the payoff for selling The Big Guy's influence Potatohead wouldn't be able to find Ukraine on a map.

It was both Nazis and Russians that invaded Ukraine, just like they both invaded and split up Poland untill Nazis attacked them in 1941.

The WWII Russians know is the one that started in 1941.
Yeah, that really doesn't make much sense to me. :dunno:

I never said that you said they were.
Don't assume.
Many a Ukrainian Nazi collaborator did infect a large part of Ukrainians that have led up to this day, tho'.
It's sad that America supports them, too!!

I never said that you said they were.
Don't assume.
Many a Ukrainian Nazi collaborator did infect a large part of Ukrainians that have led up to this day, tho'.
It's sad that America supports them, too!!
Dummy, what he is saying is that even assuming everything you say to be true, it still doesn't add up to any sort of justification for Russia to invade and annex Ukranian territories.

Fascists and Nazis are specifically notorious for their INVASIONS. Who is invading? Russhists.

Forum List

Back