Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

If you're such a fighter like you claim, feel free to go fight for Zelensky; especially since Neo-Nazi blood flows through your veins!!
So my cracker ass is a Neo-Nazi now? Really? I'd like to see you say that to my face.

Last edited:
In true Russian fashion you seem to have confused what the words East and West mean in English.

West does not mean ВОСТОК, it means ЗАПАД

Donbas is west of Russian border, east of Dnieper river.

220502-O-D0439-001.JPG

You're such a fucktard.
In WWII, the Nazi advance out of Ukraine into Russia is considered the Eastern front. :rofl:

So my cracker ass is a Neo-Nazi now? Really? I'd like to see you say that to my face.

Please.
Don't meltdown.
I understand.
And I am going off what you described about your uncle.
Your description, not mine.

You're such a fucktard.
In WWII, the Nazi advance out of Ukraine into Russia is considered the Eastern front. :rofl:
It’s eastern front from Europe side dummy, as in Eastern Europe.

We are clearly dealing with underdeveloped person here.

Please.
Don't meltdown.
I understand.
And I am going off what you described about your uncle.
Your description, not mine.
How the fuck do you extrapolate a poor Ukrainian fleeing Nazis into me being a Neo-Nazi? Hmm?
I truly want to hear this fucking leap of logic. He wasn't even blood, bitch! I'm a straight up cracker!
My people came here in fuck! A long time ago. At least 2 centuries or more before the 1930s.
He definitely wasn't a Nazi either. He fled the Ukraine to escape the Nazis.

Last edited:
All of my co-workers who know nothing about international politics all sympathize with Ukraine.
The rest want Zelensky dead.

Many americans supported Britain when they were attacked by Germany in WWII even though they knew nothing about international politics. Americans on the side of the nazis, likely all right wingers wanted churchill dead. Not much has changed.

Many americans supported Britain when they were attacked by Germany in WWII even though they knew nothing about international politics. Americans on the side of the nazis, likely all right wingers wanted churchill dead. Not much has changed.

That was then.
This is now.
Crawl out from underneath that 1940's rock, please.

I have zero regard for Putin anymore. Anybody that orders soldiers to attack innocent civilians is a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back