Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

I never said that you said they were.
Don't assume.
Many a Ukrainian Nazi collaborator did infect a large part of Ukrainians that have led up to this day, tho'.
It's sad that America supports them, too!!
I know I wouldn't put up with no Russians or Chinese pulling that shit in my country. They'd probably be deader, because I'd be after them with a vengeance until I died myself.

Dummy, what he is saying is that even assuming everything you say to be true, it still doesn't add up to any sort of justification for Russia to invade and annex Ukranian territories.

Fascists and Nazis are specifically notorious for their INVASIONS. Who is invading? Russhists.

You have no sense of facts and history, both recent and earlier.
Off to the woodshed with you.....:spank:!!

It was both Nazis and Russians that invaded Ukraine, just like they both invaded and split up Poland untill Nazis attacked them in 1941.

The WWII Russians know is the one that started in 1941.

The Nazi's conquered the whole of Ukraine in WWII all the way to Stalingrad.

I know you don't know shit about history!
You know that I know.

You know that I know.
That's why my uncle came to the US, he had good sense. He really wasn't a fighter like I am, but he was a smart man. He made more money than I most likely ever will. A long time ago, even.

Last edited:
About what? :dunno:
About how even if the Ukranian government are Nazis, (which is highly likely) there is no justification for what Russia is doing. :nono:

Ukraine hasn't been launching missiles at Russian civilians or invading their territory and raping and pillaging, now have they? :dunno:

Last edited:

You know that I know.
My Ukranian grandfather and greatuncle fought as part of Red Army against Nazi occupiers.

What is it you think I don't know idiot?

Russians don't like to talk about it but in 1939, before they were fighting off Hitler's 1941 invasion, they were invading Poland with him.

Last edited:
That's why my uncle came to the US, he had good sense. He really wasn't a fighter like I am, but he was a smart man. He made more money than I most likely ever will.

Most smart Slav's opt to run when Slav's slaughter Slav's.
But our Gov't currently runs into the thick of these blockheads claiming to be on the side of right!
Your uncle was smarter than our current Gov't!!!

Most smart Slav's opt to run when Slav's slaughter Slav's.
But our Gov't currently runs into the thick of these blockheads claiming to be on the side of right!
Your uncle was smarter than our current Gov't!!!
Lies come out of Ukraine and Russia daily. So similar, and yet at odds.
Russia is a big enough country without Ukraine. Killing all their farmers isn't going to do them much good.
It's not like Ukraine wasn't the breadbasket of Russia before. Now they're just blowing up their breadbasket.
Not a smart move. :dunno:

About even if the Ukranian government are Nazis, (which is highly likely) there is no justification for what Russia is doing. :nono:

Ukraine hasn't been launching missiles at Russian civilians or invading their territory and raping and pillaging, now have they? :dunno:

They're Neo-Nazi's that killed tens of thousands of their own in the Donbas since 2014 before the Russian incursion started!
You left this out.
Maybe your uncle was a collaborator before he fled?? :hyper:

They're Neo-Nazi's that killed tens of thousands of their own in the Donbas since 2014 before the Russian incursion started!
You left this out.
Yeah no. Since 2014? I ain't tryin' to hear that shit. Pretty sure Obama was behind the installation of Zelensky. Or just a huge pussy.
I think it's the former.

You left this out.
Where is the Donbas again? :rolleyes-41:

You thinking I don't know about this shit and Syria and Lybia is you being mistaken. I've been well informed for years.

Yeah no. Since 2014? I ain't tryin' to hear that shit. Pretty sure Obama was behind the installation of Zelensky. Or just a huge pussy.
I think it's the former.

If you're such a fighter like you claim, feel free to go fight for Zelensky; especially since Neo-Nazi blood flows through your veins!!

That is a bunch of bullshit, the fighting was against separatists who were armed by heavy weapons provided by Russian army and lead by Russian nationals like Girkin (yes, the same guy that was convicted by IIC of shooting down passenger plane with Russian army hardware)

Areas that were under control of Ukranian forces lived in peace (without any Russians to defend them from some supposed Nazis).

Where is the Donbas again? :rolleyes-41:

You thinking I don't know about this shit and Syria and Lybia is you being mistaken. I've been well informed for years.

The Donbas is west of a major Ukrainian river and east of what you consider to be the Russian border.

I advise you to buy a map.

That is a bunch of bullshit, the fighting was against separatists were armed by heavy weapons provided by Russian army and lead by Russian nationals like Girkin (yes, the same guy that was convicted of shooting down passanger plane)

Areas that were under control of Ukranian forces lived in peace (without any Russians to defend them from some supposed Nazis).

So western revised propagandist history tells you.

The Donbas is west of a major Ukrainian river and east of what you consider to be the Russian border.

I advise you to buy a map.
In true Russian fashion you seem to have confused what the words East and West mean in English.

West does not mean ВОСТОК, it means ЗАПАД

Donbas is west of Russian border, east of Dnieper river.

220502-O-D0439-001.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back