Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

perverted videos on YouTube.
RT.ru propaganda. prove it ! Zelensky is the most popular , powerful Jew on the planet ever

77766c20-7634-11ed-acec-d4e8c77618a3

RT.ru propaganda. prove it !
I didn't know your nation doesn't allow YouTube.

This is one of his more normal videos.

He also shut down every TV station that campaigned against him and he threw some political opponents in prison.
He is pure scum.

This is one of his more normal videos.
RT.ru propaganda , "you are just a Jealous small- town Jew " i was wrong here , you are just a Jealous small- town CRAZY Jew ! ARE YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT HIS VIDEO ? BY THE WAY, YOUR SPAM SITE , FULL OF VIRUSES ! ARE YOU WORKING FOR POOTLER ?

RT.ru propaganda , "you are just a Jealous small- town Jew " i was wrong here , you are just a Jealous small- town CRAZY Jew ! ARE YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT HIS VIDEO ? BY THE WAY, YOUR SPAM SITE , FULL OF VIRUSES ! ARE YOU WORKING FOR POOTLER ?

The natcons are just regurgitating their alt-right media echo chamber.

These people would have whored for Hitler and Stalin if it were 1939 because FDR was an evil Democrat. <shudder>

Zelensky is responsible for every person killed in this conflict.
He was told by Trump and Putin not to let the word NATO come out of his mouth.
Isn't is amazing that no one knows where the scumbag Zelensky is?
On the battlefield? NOT!

lets go back to your spam-link, do you agree that you posted RT.ru cram full of viruses, yeas or no ? and Zelensky has nothing to do with KAZAKY PROJECT ????
Your PC must be 20 years old; the page came up fine.

THIS guy almost gave me a virus, dont open his link, he is really sick man and a self-hating Jew

This is how self-hating some Jews are. They're whoring for a dictator who has allied with a nation that has sworn the destruction of Israel.

But that's OK with them because tribalism is their identity.

The Pentagon admitted it funded 46 bio labs in Ukraine, moron.
Do you have any other source that confirms this DoD's acknowledgement?

Forum List

Back