Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

Alaska was SOLD to us fair and square. Ukraine had illegal plants put in the government by the Obama administration's CIA. Very different situation.
What fucking Obama CIA? Crimea was GIVEN to Ukraine by Kruschev in 1954.

It was AGAIN agreed to be part of Ukraine during USSR desolution and in 2008 Putin AGAIN confirmed the land is undesputed Ukranian territory.

It doesn't get more "fair and square" than that.

What fucking Obama CIA? Crimea was GIVEN to Ukraine by Kruschev in 1954.

It was AGAIN agreed to be part of Ukraine during USSR desolution and in 2008 Putin AGAIN confirmed the land is undesputed Ukranian territory.

It doesn't get more "fair and square" than that.

The Pentagon admitted it funded 46 bio labs in Ukraine, moron.
Fucktard you didn't claim bio labs (that are found around every corner in every country, many of which we fund).

You specifically claimed some sort of bio weapon development program, which is pure nutbag conspiracy bullshit.

This could make a great cover for TIME

dHRH7GN.jpg

Keep pushing russian propaganda so we know who you're ultimately aligned with.

Keep pushing russian propaganda so we know who you're ultimately aligned with.
Some people may be but your belief that people who disagree with what the US is doing are aligned with Russia shows a lack of agreement with Democracy. In a Democracy the people do not have to agree with that the Government does. Indeed Democracy only works if citizens keep the Government in line. The fact that the major attack appears to be that people are 'aligning' themselves with Russia, 'Putin lovers' or some variation thereof when they criticise the actions taken by Government shows an autocratic alienation.

Some people may be but your belief that people who disagree with what the US is doing are aligned with Russia shows a lack of agreement with Democracy. In a Democracy the people do not have to agree with that the Government does. Indeed Democracy only works if citizens keep the Government in line. The fact that the major attack appears to be that people are 'aligning' themselves with Russia, 'Putin lovers' or some variation thereof when they criticise the actions taken by Government shows an autocratic alienation.
So you still believe there's such a thing as democracy? Living in the west?!!!

So you still believe there's such a thing as democracy? Living in the west?!!!
No I believe we live in a Plutocracies which I have said many times. However people believe they are living in Democracies. I was simply pointing out that it is needed in Democracies, and indeed essential in keeping Democracies as Democracies that the citizens keep the Government in line. They criticise the Government and no one believes that means they do not support it when it is a Democracy.

MOSCOW, January 8 — RIA Novosti. The command of the Joint Grouping of Russian Troops conducted a retaliation operation in response to the Kiev regime's strike on the temporary deployment point of Russian servicemen in Makeyevka, the Defense Ministry said.
They explained that over the past day, intelligence have uncovered the bases of ukrainian militants in the city of Kramatorsk. This information was reliably confirmed through several independent channels. There were more than 700 AFU fighters in dormitory No. 28, and more than 600 in dormitory No. 47.

"As a result of a massive missile strike on these points of temporary deployment of the AFU units, more than 600 Ukrainian servicemen were destroyed," the summary says.

MOSCOW, January 8 — RIA Novosti. The command of the Joint Grouping of Russian Troops conducted a retaliation operation in response to the Kiev regime's strike on the temporary deployment point of Russian servicemen in Makeyevka, the Defense Ministry said.
They explained that over the past day, intelligence have uncovered the bases of ukrainian militants in the city of Kramatorsk. This information was reliably confirmed through several independent channels. There were more than 700 AFU fighters in dormitory No. 28, and more than 600 in dormitory No. 47.

"As a result of a massive missile strike on these points of temporary deployment of the AFU units, more than 600 Ukrainian servicemen were destroyed," the summary says.
Get out! Propaganda as usual.

I an sorry, but I have to earn the money, that the Kremlin pays me for propaganda...
I see. Go on then.
But wait, where do I get my share? Do they call me a communist for nothing?

Last edited:
Get out! Propaganda as usual.
What makes you think it's not? Kremlin has to save face somehow after the new year's cluster fuck.

You think they are shy about lying their ass of to you? Think again.

Ukraine concentrating 500+ soldiers in a single building, knowing that Russia has cruize missiles to strike anywhere in Ukraine seems less than believable. Just as it's less than believable that Russia needed to wait to retaliate to hit such juicy locations.

Last edited:
What makes you think it's not? Kremlin has to save face somehow after the new year's cluster fuck.

You think they are shy about lying their ass of to you? Think again.

Ukraine concentrating 500+ soldiers in a single building, knowing that Russia has cruize missiles to strike anywhere in Ukraine seems less than believable.
Anton, you know you won't convince me in any of this crap as well as I won't do the same with you, so don't waste your breath. Let's put it aside until hohols are done with.

Anton, you know you won't convince me in any of this crap as well as I won't do the same with you, so don't waste your breath. Let's put it aside until hohols are done with.

Just having you consciously admit that your mind is completely closed is an argument in itself.

Just having you consciously admit that your mind is completely closed is an argument in itself.
You mean I'm witnessing my inescapable demise and shying away from fucking with you? Dalia here doesn't like sex so I promised I'd behave for a while. Why are you, mother fucker, making me break my promise to this beautiful lady? :D :D:D
She is beautiful, isn't she? In the picture at least.

Last edited:
You mean I'm witnessing my inescapable demise and shying away from fucking with you? Dalia here doesn't like sex so I promised I'd behave for a while. Why are you, mother fucker, making me break my promise to this beautiful lady? :D :D:D
She is beautiful, isn't she? In the picture at least.

You don't sound sober.

Who is saying anything about your demise? Wtf?

Forum List

Back