Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

What fucking patriots? If they were patriots they would join Russian army as volunteers.

They are mostly poor people or jailed criminals presented with opportunity to make relatively big pay and get out of jail.
It's just semantics. We don't give a damn. And, Vagners are under strict army's command. What difference does it make how you call them? They fight for us, against the fucking hohols everybody hates here now it seems, despite the bull Putin said about the two brotherly peoples.

Dummy, the two are not mutually exclusive.
I think it was you, who said that. The rest goes from your words.
[Russian army is much weaker than everyone thought] AND [Ukranians need western arms to win]. These are the two points that are not mutually exclusive.

His comment about Russians invading everyone else is not at all what was said.

[Russian army is much weaker than everyone thought] AND [Ukranians need western arms to win]. These are the two points that are not mutually exclusive.

His comment about Russians invading everyone else is not at all what was said.
Mama mia! It's two plus after midnight! It's easier there for you in America, but I'm done for the night. Sorry.

It's just semantics. We don't give a damn. And, Vagners are under strict army's command.
They are a private company and have no official status in the Russian army.

I know stupid Russhists don't give a damn about international conventions and rules of engagement, which is exactly why you'll be prosecuted in Hague for your many war crimes and paying reparations to Ukraine for a generation.

Last edited:
The surrender in Soledar began actively. A lot of frostbitten ukrops. Outside -12 °C. Wind.
The doctors of "Wagner" are working hard.
General Frost is back on the side of the russians

The surrender in Soledar began actively. A lot of frostbitten ukrops. Outside -12 °C. Wind.
The doctors of "Wagner" are working hard.
General Frost is back on the side of the russians
Why does it never help the foe, I've always wondered?

Russian forces have taken control of Soledar, one of the key cities in the Artemivsk direction. The fighters of the Wagner PMCs gained a foothold in the center and surrounded the remaining forces of the AFU, they were all asked to surrender. The Russian side has already cut off all exits from the city and occupied the main areas of the city, including administrative buildings.

And that's why it was so important to take Soledar: there are kilometer-long mines under the city that can be used as fortifications and full-fledged bases, to place warehouses, headquarters and hospitals there. Moreover, the corridors allow you to move unnoticed even by heavy machinery. Secondly, two supply roads of Artemovsk pass under Soledar at once, which are already blocked for the enemy. And in the future, Russian fighters will be able to take the city in a half-circle, cutting off all supplies of weapons from Slavyansk.

In an attempt to hold positions, the Ukrainian command is ready to make any sacrifices. This was told to the American CNN by one of the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. He stressed that Kiev simply turned a blind eye to huge losses and constantly replenished units in the city with new blood.

"The personnel of our units has been updated by almost half, more or less. We don't even have time to memorize each other's call signs. Everyone understands that the city will be abandoned. Everyone understands this. I just want to understand what is the point of fighting. Why die if we leave him today or tomorrow anyway?" — he declared.

It should be noted that the taking of control of Soledar took place under the roar of a large-scale salute. Coincidentally, at the same time, after the strike on the military and critical infrastructure of Kharkov, pyrotechnics detonated at one of the warehouses. Hundreds of kilograms were stored together with ammunition, a fire started, and then a large-scale fireworks display.

Russian forces have taken control of Soledar, one of the key cities in the Artemivsk direction. The fighters of the Wagner PMCs gained a foothold in the center and surrounded the remaining forces of the AFU, they were all asked to surrender. The Russian side has already cut off all exits from the city and occupied the main areas of the city, including administrative buildings.

And that's why it was so important to take Soledar: there are kilometer-long mines under the city that can be used as fortifications and full-fledged bases, to place warehouses, headquarters and hospitals there. Moreover, the corridors allow you to move unnoticed even by heavy machinery. Secondly, two supply roads of Artemovsk pass under Soledar at once, which are already blocked for the enemy. And in the future, Russian fighters will be able to take the city in a half-circle, cutting off all supplies of weapons from Slavyansk.

In an attempt to hold positions, the Ukrainian command is ready to make any sacrifices. This was told to the American CNN by one of the soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. He stressed that Kiev simply turned a blind eye to huge losses and constantly replenished units in the city with new blood.

"The personnel of our units has been updated by almost half, more or less. We don't even have time to memorize each other's call signs. Everyone understands that the city will be abandoned. Everyone understands this. I just want to understand what is the point of fighting. Why die if we leave him today or tomorrow anyway?" — he declared.

It should be noted that the taking of control of Soledar took place under the roar of a large-scale salute. Coincidentally, at the same time, after the strike on the military and critical infrastructure of Kharkov, pyrotechnics detonated at one of the warehouses. Hundreds of kilograms were stored together with ammunition, a fire started, and then a large-scale fireworks display.
Prego claimed yesterday Wags took control of the Soledar, Russian Defense ministry claims today that Soledar only blocked from north and south.

But hey, tell me again how Wagner is under "strict control of the Russian army"

Russians, who invaded the country and are conducting this bloody mess to grab some land questioning why people die is amazing to hear.

Here is Prego, sending them home, with highest honors (contract over asshole)

Last edited:
Prego claimed yesterday Wags took control of the Soledar, Russian Defense ministry claims today that Soledar only blocked from north and south.

But hey, tell me again how Wagner is under "strict control of the Russian army"
Listen to what Arestovich says (Do You speak Russian or that other sad excuse for a language they call mova?) and compare minor Russian inconsistencies with the downright Ukrainian informational dump.

Last edited:
Listen to what Arestovich says (Do You speak Russian or that other sad excuse for a language they call mova?) and compare minor Russian inconsistencies with the downright Ukrainian informational dump.

Prego runs the Wagner army.

Russian Defense Ministry runs the Russian Army.

What army is a blogger named Arestovich in charge of? :slap:

Prego runs the Wagner army.

Russian Defense Ministry runs the Russian Army.

What army is a blogger named Arestovich in charge of? :slap:
He's the Zelly's adviser if I recall right. Zelly is a clown, advizer is a bullshitter, what's Ukraine one may ask?

He's the Zelly's adviser if I recall right. Zelly is a clown, advizer is a bullshitter, what's Ukraine one may ask?
Go visit a Uke club when they have a food fair.
They're assholes. I was married to one of them The whole family was fucked. Been to many a clown "festival"
Incredible.
They are to Slavics what Gary Indianastan is to the black race

Are you fucking kidding me?

Border coverage is VAST.

Equivalent to Russian invasion reporting situation would be Biden admin saying that "border is secure" and then closing down any outlets and jailing individuals that report otherwise.

You have ZERO perspective, ZERO understanding of whats going.
so a secure border lets thousands enter illegally every day? Really? The Ukraine border is more secure than ours and they are at war. Try to enter any other country on earth illegally and see what happens to you.

so a secure border lets thousands enter illegally every day? Really? The Ukraine border is more secure than ours and they are at war. Try to enter any other country on earth illegally and see what happens to you.
Can you stop with the A.D.D. for min?

The coversation is not about the border security itself but about the opposition and MEDIA COVERAGE in developed democracies VS autocratic Russia.

Forum List

Back