Russian barracks hit by U.S. HIMARS rockets. At least 62 dead.

No Nazism, right?
What would happen to the media that printed a headline on behalf of a рalestinian: "A day without a dead Jew isn't a complete day"?

FlirNNrXEAAMaug
Dumbass, of course there are no good days for Ukranians without dead Russian invaders.

Just as there were no good days for Russians without dead Fascist/Nazi invaders during WWII.

To the rest of the world YOU Russhist invaders are the the modern day equivalent of Fascists/Nazis, thats what you brainwashed idiots don't get.

Just like Germany you will lose, you will answer for your war crimes, you will pay reparations and will in a generation fully absorb your guilt and crimes against humanity. But don't you worry Stalinist, just like SS true faithful, you will be long dead by then and you will take to your grave all your grievances about how unfair the world is to poor ol' Russia.

Last edited:
Moron, only Ukraine and Russia can allow or not allow negotiations.

If you think Ukrainians will simply roll over and agree to give away their lands to Russia, then you don't know Ukraine.

Then why did Boris Johnson say he told them he wouldn’t allow it?
Zelensky is bought and paid for by the West.

Moron, only Ukraine and Russia can allow or not allow negotiations.

If you think Ukrainians will simply roll over and agree to give away their lands to Russia, then you don't know Ukraine.

But the way, if “90%” of Ukrainians want this war, then why did Zelensky have to mandate that no men of fighting age are allowed to leave the country, and that they must fight in the army? Shouldn’t 90% of them be lining up to join? Why did he need to outlaw opposition parties? Why did he outlaw opposition media?

Dumbass, Russia was also in Alaska since well before 1700s, maybe we should give it back it it's rightful owners? :cuckoo:

Putin himself stated that Crimea is undesputed Ukranian territory in 2008.

Well because they willingly sold it to us.

In 2008 he said there was no issues in Crimea because there was no ethnic tensions. Then the US helped overthrow their elected President. Then tensions did grow, as they began to outlaw Russian language and such. So thanks to the coup, Russia became worried about its people there, as it is nearly all ethnic Russians, because like I said Russians have been there for hundreds of years. Nice try though.

There is a genocide in Yemen that our Gov't provided weapons for. Over 500,000 are dead mainly children.
Why doesn't our media cover this? Why are you flying the Ukraine flag and not Yemen?
Are you racist or did our Gov't not tell you to care?
They control what you care about

Russia has been in Crimea since the 1700’s. They aren’t giving up one of their primary naval ports either. You are an idiot if you think it should be given to Ukraine. Ukraine even leased it to Russia.
All of my co-workers who know nothing about international politics all sympathize with Ukraine.
The rest want Zelensky dead.

All of my co-workers who know nothing about international politics all sympathize with Ukraine.
The rest want Zelensky dead.
The US regime-changed the Ukraine and installed the Nazi Zelensky. Yeah, but it's not cool for Russia to be invading the Ukraine. Damn, they get it from both sides. First Germany, then Russia.

I had a Ukranian uncle that came here when he was about 20 in 1933. He got out of that Blitzkrieg path.

I know about pierogies and stuffed cabbage.

Then why did Boris Johnson say he told them he wouldn’t allow it?
Zelensky is bought and paid for by the West.
Boris Johnson has been out of office since September and you think thats who "wouldn't allow" something?

Since you put so much stock to what not-Ukranians say then lets have Biden explain it clearly to you:

United States is “not going to tell [Ukraine] what they have to do.”

We have our interests and we are an important ally to Ukraine, but at the end of the day it's their country and their call.

90% of Ukranians reject ceeding territories to invaders and there is zero reason to think Zelensky would want to.

Last edited:
Russia has been in Crimea since the 1700’s. They aren’t giving up one of their primary naval ports either. You are an idiot if you think it should be given to Ukraine. Ukraine even leased it to Russia.
I have heard your concerns. Look into my eye.
187312e92e08057408178dcc3ca63805.jpg

Do you see any give-a-shit?

Well because they willingly sold it to us.

In 2008 he said there was no issues in Crimea because there was no ethnic tensions. Then the US helped overthrow their elected President.

Ignorant bullshit.

There was no serious escalations of tensions in Crimea when Russian little green men invaded and put a Russian flag on Crimean parlament. Nor would any tensions suddenly disapear Ukraine's sovereign borders.

Yanukovich was still the President when that happened and United States was negotiating with Russia and Ukraine to keep him in office untill a special election 6 months later.

Agreement was reached, but Yanukovich ran off to Russia on Feb 22nd, while Russian operation to take over Crimea began on Feb 20th.

This is the medal little green men recieved from Russian Ministry of Defense for their good work:

Medal_For_the_Return_of_Crimea_revers.png

Last edited:
Boris Johnson has been out of office since September and you think thats who "wouldn't allow" something?

Since you put so much stock to what not-Ukranians say then lets have Biden explain it clearly to you:

United States is “not going to tell [Ukraine] what they have to do.”

We have our interests and we are an important ally to Ukraine, but at the end of the day it's their country and their call.

90% of Ukranians reject ceeding territories to invaders and there is zero reason to think Zelensky would want to.
Well why would I believe anything Biden has to say? He has lied about everything when it comes to Ukraine.
“Sanctions will deter Russia from invading”, they didn’t.
“We have no bill weapons labs in Ukraine”, we did.
“I won’t send any troops into Ukraine”, he did.

And of course Voldy Zelenskyy doesn’t want to give up any territory in Ukraine. He loves sending Slavs to slaughter, plus he is being paid billions by the US to continue the war. You think he gives a flying fuck about the average Ukrainian non-Jew Slav?

Forum List

Back