Russian Bots Re-Tweeted Trump Over 500,000 Times in the Last Months of His Campaign~

The innocent Russians ??? How can we blame them??? Sorry blues You have your head somewhere where it shouldn't be Putin ,drumps buddy ,and Russia are the enemy Stop making excuses for the orange anus

It wasn't that long ago you Dem's tried to make Putin and the Russians your BFF. You gave them reset buttons. Hillary personally met with Putin several times and tried to cozy up to him. Obama caught on a hot mic suggesting it would be easier for him to collude with the Russians after his re-election.

That's different
did the russians get Obama elected like they did trump ?

Good question...

Did they?
You think all those conversations trump people had with russian bigwigs was about childhood adoption or the price of vodka???

Which conversations?

The ones about building Trump Tower East, the ones about banking?

you don't have ANY idea what was said in meetings long before he decided to run for president, and you don't care.

you just want to make yet another partisan whine about the guy you didn't vote for.

Why is Trump not talking about this? It is a factual and proven.. Instead he calls everything Fake News.

For those of you who still do not understand what Russia did to infiltrate American politics and our internet policies read up on it, because in my opinion this is a terrorist attack and will effect you( although some still love the idea of loving Putin instead of the Democrats )

This is not ok The Russians make fake accounts to look American ... These bots are still getting into our business .. thousands of fake Russian comments on our Government site made comments to get rid of Net - Neutrality , 90% of Americans wanted to keep that in place..the GOP saw that and voted to get rid of Net-Neutral.

Twitter: Russian bots retweeted
Trump nearly 500,000 times in last months of election

Twitter: Russian bots retweeted Trump nearly 500,000 times in last months of election

FCC Got 444,938 Net-Neutrality Comments From Russian Email Addresses

What is Net-Neutrality?

We should give Russia control of more of our uranium supply.

Well I am sure that is what they are after.. as well as sanctions to be lifted.. Now what does this have to do with the Russians stealing your identity Bird..?

Russian Hackers Amass Over a Billion Internet Passwords

Russian cyber hacker pleads guilty in identity theft case

Why is Trump not talking about this? It is a factual and proven.. Instead he calls everything Fake News.

For those of you who still do not understand what Russia did to infiltrate American politics and our internet policies read up on it, because in my opinion this is a terrorist attack and will effect you( although some still love the idea of loving Putin instead of the Democrats )

This is not ok The Russians make fake accounts to look American ... These bots are still getting into our business .. thousands of fake Russian comments on our Government site made comments to get rid of Net - Neutrality , 90% of Americans wanted to keep that in place..the GOP saw that and voted to get rid of Net-Neutral.

Twitter: Russian bots retweeted Trump nearly 500,000 times in last months of election

What is Net-Neutrality?

Well I am sure that is what they are after.. as well as sanctions to be lifted.. Now what does this have to do with the Russians stealing your identity Bird..?

Looks like Obama was asleep at the wheel when he should have been defending us.

It wasn't that long ago you Dem's tried to make Putin and the Russians your BFF. You gave them reset buttons. Hillary personally met with Putin several times and tried to cozy up to him. Obama caught on a hot mic suggesting it would be easier for him to collude with the Russians after his re-election.

That's different

Good question...

Did they?
You think all those conversations trump people had with russian bigwigs was about childhood adoption or the price of vodka???

Which conversations?

you don't have ANY idea what was said in meetings long before he decided to run for president, and you don't care.

you just want to make yet another partisan whine about the guy you didn't vote for.

Well this is off topic but Trump Jr. himself said that he had the meetings to get dirt about Hillary..

What is Net-Neutrality?

and how many did they do in the previous elections? why didn't obama, who knew of this heinous activity, stop it months ahead of time?

90% of the people did no such thing on net neutrality. if you knew what that really was you'd not likely be for it either. it's more subversive control of the net, not less. and if you didn't have issues pre-2015 then we just went back to those wild wild west days where we simply didn't have a problem. NN created a solution in search a problem and just assumed that people would take advantage of being able to charge / direct what they want.

was that an issue for you in 2010? 2012? 2015? if not, we just went back there. if so, what was it?

90% of the US wanted to keep it in place but the damn GOP voted to get rid of what 90% of the people wanted. you ever think these things through? the math alone says if 90% wanted it it would have happened.

that is a pretty bold reach, EW. you'd never allow such speculation the other way so i find it kinda funny you make stuff up then yell at trump for doing the same. if you don't make stuff up, tell me who said 90% of americans wanted net neutrality.

You lost credibility pointing your non-partisan finger at me IceBerg..

These Russians stole American identities by the thousands to make accounts on the Government website that allows Americans to weigh into a future vote.

They influenced who congress voted for Net Neutrality.. it was not Americans commenting to Congress..

And Blah Blah Blah :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:on your partisen shit..this is about all Americans..You are so focused on what party someone supported and so ready to derail it , you are missing the important things.

Streaming is the future of watching TV..and now our internet providers can charge anything they want.. Netflix, Youtube will start charging you much more..

i find it funny you call me partisan but you have zero issue bending reality to ensure GOP BAD YOUR SIDE GOOD.

net neutrality. of course people wanted it because it was sold as YOU WILL GET SCREWED WITHOUT IT!!! when in fact its just a way the Gov can start to regulate it in the end, much like the FCC does airwaves now. CAN companies charge you more now with it repealed? yep. but they could in 2015 and at any time previous to this. are you aware of that? did comcast screw you over in 2014? did ANYONE screw you over, limit your surfing, block you from content you wanted??? just be honest and quit trying to "be right"?

did they?

competition will keep them from doing this cause if they try, i simply find another provider and move on and that company goes out of business. so in fact, if the gov would make it possible for me to have MORE choices for a provider vs. limit them as they do now it would be even less of a problem. so in fact, the gov created this potential by limiting your provider options so they can now fix a problem they created with more regulations.

that's all NN is. if you believe it to be something else stop watching fear driven sites pumping up your false impressions of what the law is and what it can actually do in the end.

now for 500k retweets. from twitter research statistics:
Every second, on average, around 6,000 tweets are tweeted on Twitter (visualize them here), which corresponds to over 350,000 tweets sent per minute,500 million tweets per day and around 200 billion tweets per year.

so there are 500 MILLION tweets per a day and you're trying to say 500k retweets, which is .1% of the overall DAILY traffic somehow changed the course of the election.

500k retweets. This is YOUR NUMBER, eaglewings. if 500 MILLION tweets are done a day we're over 15 BILLION TWEETS A MONTH at this point. if this was going on for months as YOU STATE then 500k RETWEETS somehow took off over 30 BILLION tweets.

do the math, don't just get handed something and like it so you run with it. they call that fake news today.

you can get mad at me because i don't fall into scareville with you on every post you REPOST so you can try to scare other people into your horror, but if you stop and think, NN was a bag of crap pushed down to regulate even more how you surf the net and sold to you different. if i'm wrong don't just say BOO HOO YOU PARTISAN HACK - give me evidence of it happening from a non-attacking site. pull up the bill itself and show me where we are protected by this legislation and we're all going to die without it.

you know, like we'll all die from trump tax cuts.

so you're wrong on NN and i can show you technically but you'll ignore me. and you're wrong on 500k being anything as close to as "powerful" a number as you're trying to sell it off as. do the math, don't listen to me. how much traffic if 500k on twitter over the course of (2) months?

or just get mad and call me partisan and ignore me.

The entire media was in the tank for Hillary, plus a good share of establishment GOP politicians, Trump was attacked daily, called every name in the book, they are still in shock that Trump whooped their ass. :laugh:

Yep, Trump was attacked daily by the GOP and Fox news, it was the moderates who supported him until the RNC.. Do you just make shit up?
we got you for that.

What is Net-Neutrality?

Well I do think more should have been done..but Obama went to the highest level to alert homeland security and some other people..he did his job.

Hillary spent $1.2 billion getting her message out plus the entire media was in the tank for her and she still couldn't convince Dem's in her own blue states PA, MI, and WI to vote for her. Stop trying to blame the Russians, pathetic. :itsok:

You moron.. I could give a shit about Hillary . This is about Russia hacking America..

Why is that ok with you?

Are you naïve? You do realize America is all over the world trying to influence elections in other countries :itsok:

Are you a retard..lol..

Do you realize what Net Neutrality is? Go back and read it.

great. go prove 90% of american wanted it and russian bots took it away.

Get it straight and go read on Russians stealing Americans identities to comment on Government sites screwing Americans ..and then we will talk, you obviously do not know what you are talking about.
no.

i disagree with you because you continue to use the terminology incorrectly then demand respect for your knowledge.

What is Net-Neutrality?

Who gives a shit, there is no Russian connection. You need to get over it

What is Net-Neutrality?

Well I do think more should have been done..but Obama went to the highest level to alert homeland security and some other people..he did his job.

and just when did obama make this revelation at the "highest" level?

That's different

Good question...

Did they?

They are so afraid to admit what Russia is doing to the Americans because they feel like they are betraying their base..

Trump denies it so they deny it..

they still don't get it Trump will look you in the face and lie his ass off A world class liar Yeah he didn't want to fire Mulleur False news?? lol

I think she has me on ignore, too. She can’t handle facts.
These are people who will support ANYTHING, as long as it's being proposed by someone with an (R) next to their name. These people are not smart and haven't achieved much in their life so they've been convinced it's not their fault.

The GOP uses the fact that these people haven't achieved much and looks for easy targets to blame.
  • Muslims want to kill you!
  • Mexicans took your jobs!
  • Democrats hate you!
  • Poor people are taking your money!
And because these people are idiots, they will believe anything they are told all while we are ALL being fucked over.
  • Getting fucked on taxes
  • Healthcare costs continue to rise
  • Russia invading our electoral process
  • Corporations taking over the flow of information on the internet
And these idiots sit by and defend it because they don't know how to think critically and form their own opinion.

So of course Russia doesn't bother them. They weren't told to let it bother them. That's "FAKE NEWS". But lets pay attention over here to what this brown person is doing.

Well said.. it is like they don't want to know what is really going on and trust the political websites that are lying to them..

Most of these websites lying to them are Russian, but Trump does a fake news award ceremony how stupid can someone be....unbelievable.

kinda like you hate anything with a R by the name.

I am going to put you on ignore if you keep up with this.. You didn't even take the time to go and read up on the hacking of American people..Now stay on topic or move on..

because they were not hacked. what is the topic anyway? 500k tweets that destroyed america? net neutrality you dont fully understand from a technical viewpoint?

your hate biases you n when pushed you blame me.

I think she has me on ignore, too. She can’t handle facts.
These are people who will support ANYTHING, as long as it's being proposed by someone with an (R) next to their name. These people are not smart and haven't achieved much in their life so they've been convinced it's not their fault.

The GOP uses the fact that these people haven't achieved much and looks for easy targets to blame.
  • Muslims want to kill you!
  • Mexicans took your jobs!
  • Democrats hate you!
  • Poor people are taking your money!
And because these people are idiots, they will believe anything they are told all while we are ALL being fucked over.
  • Getting fucked on taxes
  • Healthcare costs continue to rise
  • Russia invading our electoral process
  • Corporations taking over the flow of information on the internet
And these idiots sit by and defend it because they don't know how to think critically and form their own opinion.

So of course Russia doesn't bother them. They weren't told to let it bother them. That's "FAKE NEWS". But lets pay attention over here to what this brown person is doing.

Well said.. it is like they don't want to know what is really going on and trust the political websites that are lying to them..

Most of these websites lying to them are Russian, but Trump does a fake news award ceremony how stupid can someone be....unbelievable.

kinda like you hate anything with a R by the name.

I am going to put you on ignore if you keep up with this.. You didn't even take the time to go and read up on the hacking of American people..Now stay on topic or move on..

because they were not hacked. what is the topic anyway? 500k tweets that destroyed america? net neutrality you dont fully understand from a technical viewpoint?

your hate biases you n when pushed you blame me.
she sure gets mad when you disagree with her youtube videos of fear.

That's different

Good question...

Did they?

Which conversations?

And it's sooo far fetched to think an upstanding citizen like drump would stoop to laundering money with his rusky friends

What is Net-Neutrality?

and how many did they do in the previous elections? why didn't obama, who knew of this heinous activity, stop it months ahead of time?

90% of the people did no such thing on net neutrality. if you knew what that really was you'd not likely be for it either. it's more subversive control of the net, not less. and if you didn't have issues pre-2015 then we just went back to those wild wild west days where we simply didn't have a problem. NN created a solution in search a problem and just assumed that people would take advantage of being able to charge / direct what they want.

was that an issue for you in 2010? 2012? 2015? if not, we just went back there. if so, what was it?

90% of the US wanted to keep it in place but the damn GOP voted to get rid of what 90% of the people wanted. you ever think these things through? the math alone says if 90% wanted it it would have happened.

that is a pretty bold reach, EW. you'd never allow such speculation the other way so i find it kinda funny you make stuff up then yell at trump for doing the same. if you don't make stuff up, tell me who said 90% of americans wanted net neutrality.

These Russians stole American identities by the thousands to make accounts on the Government website that allows Americans to weigh into a future vote.

They influenced who congress voted for Net Neutrality.. it was not Americans commenting to Congress..

And Blah Blah Blah :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:on your partisen shit..this is about all Americans..You are so focused on what party someone supported and so ready to derail it , you are missing the important things.

Streaming is the future of watching TV..and now our internet providers can charge anything they want.. Netflix, Youtube will start charging you much more..

i find it funny you call me partisan but you have zero issue bending reality to ensure GOP BAD YOUR SIDE GOOD.

net neutrality. of course people wanted it because it was sold as YOU WILL GET SCREWED WITHOUT IT!!! when in fact its just a way the Gov can start to regulate it in the end, much like the FCC does airwaves now. CAN companies charge you more now with it repealed? yep. but they could in 2015 and at any time previous to this. are you aware of that? did comcast screw you over in 2014? did ANYONE screw you over, limit your surfing, block you from content you wanted??? just be honest and quit trying to "be right"?

did they?

competition will keep them from doing this cause if they try, i simply find another provider and move on and that company goes out of business. so in fact, if the gov would make it possible for me to have MORE choices for a provider vs. limit them as they do now it would be even less of a problem. so in fact, the gov created this potential by limiting your provider options so they can now fix a problem they created with more regulations.

that's all NN is. if you believe it to be something else stop watching fear driven sites pumping up your false impressions of what the law is and what it can actually do in the end.

Every second, on average, around 6,000 tweets are tweeted on Twitter (visualize them here), which corresponds to over 350,000 tweets sent per minute,500 million tweets per day and around 200 billion tweets per year.

so there are 500 MILLION tweets per a day and you're trying to say 500k retweets, which is .1% of the overall DAILY traffic somehow changed the course of the election.

500k retweets. This is YOUR NUMBER, eaglewings. if 500 MILLION tweets are done a day we're over 15 BILLION TWEETS A MONTH at this point. if this was going on for months as YOU STATE then 500k RETWEETS somehow took off over 30 BILLION tweets.

do the math, don't just get handed something and like it so you run with it. they call that fake news today.

you can get mad at me because i don't fall into scareville with you on every post you REPOST so you can try to scare other people into your horror, but if you stop and think, NN was a bag of crap pushed down to regulate even more how you surf the net and sold to you different. if i'm wrong don't just say BOO HOO YOU PARTISAN HACK - give me evidence of it happening from a non-attacking site. pull up the bill itself and show me where we are protected by this legislation and we're all going to die without it.

so you're wrong on NN and i can show you technically but you'll ignore me. and you're wrong on 500k being anything as close to as "powerful" a number as you're trying to sell it off as. do the math, don't listen to me. how much traffic if 500k on twitter over the course of (2) months?

LOL. you still do not know what you are talking about..

INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS like Comcast and Verizon may soon be free to block content, slow video-streaming services from rivals, and offer “fast lanes” to preferred partners. For a glimpse of how the internet experience may change, look at what broadband providers are doing under the existing “net neutrality” rules.

Here's How the End of Net Neutrality Will Change the Internet

When AT&T customers access its DirecTV Now video-streaming service, the data doesn’t count against their plan’s data limits. Verizon, likewise, exempts its Go90 service from its customers’ data plans. T-Mobile allows multiple video and music streaming services to bypass its data limits, essentially allowing it to pick winners and losers in those categories.

That's different

Good question...

Did they?

They are so afraid to admit what Russia is doing to the Americans because they feel like they are betraying their base..

Trump denies it so they deny it..

they still don't get it Trump will look you in the face and lie his ass off A world class liar Yeah he didn't want to fire Mulleur False news?? lol

how is that different than the last president, or the one before that, and especially the one before that?

You're older than me, ed.

Isn't it about time you grew up?

That's different

Good question...

Did they?

Which conversations?

And it's sooo far fetched to think an upstanding citizen like drump would stoop to laundering money with his rusky friends

another conspiracy theory, or do you actually have proof?

What is Net-Neutrality?

did they?

INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDERS like Comcast and Verizon may soon be free to block content, slow video-streaming services from rivals, and offer “fast lanes” to preferred partners. For a glimpse of how the internet experience may change, look at what broadband providers are doing under the existing “net neutrality” rules.

When AT&T customers access its DirecTV Now video-streaming service, the data doesn’t count against their plan’s data limits. Verizon, likewise, exempts its Go90 service from its customers’ data plans. T-Mobile allows multiple video and music streaming services to bypass its data limits, essentially allowing it to pick winners and losers in those categories.

and they were free to do this before 2015 as well.

you continue to ignore that and keep telling me that *I* don't know what i'm talking about. quite funny in the end but frustrating you demand attention to your views and you totally and completely blow off the replies you do in fact get when you don't like them.

were you hurting on the internet before 2015? yes | no.

What is Net-Neutrality?

I find it funny in light of what Hillary and the DNC did, massive advertising on TV, radio, mail, newspapers, everywhere, along with her efforts to eliminate Bernie and use fake oppo research + weaponize our intelligence against the president plus the problem with unverified voters voting illegally in many states that the DNC keeps fighting to protect that the biggest thing you've found to complain about is some russian bots making those dumb comments that no one reads on the bottom of web pages! Not to say the USA does just as much and more to affect elections elsewhere as well. Oh and BTW, good riddance to net neutrality, though I again doubt it was a bunch of bots on Facebook that determined the outcome.

Yes, well the DNC let the people down and Hillary lost the election... People were pissed at what happened.. Now why don't you hold the deniers accountable and look into what the Russians are doing to F=k over Americans..

Go read how they stole Americans identities to comment on a government site about Net Neutrality.. No American wanted that except for the ones who provide the internet for you.. Comcast is already taking advantage..

As to the Russians, the gov has known about and participated in this for a long time. Nothing new, not my problem, up to them to stop and fix. As to the net, I want it, I guess you don't count me as an american.

Please do tell me why you wanted it..

What is Net-Neutrality?

did they?

and they were free to do this before 2015 as well.

you continue to ignore that and keep telling me that *I* don't know what i'm talking about. quite funny in the end but frustrating you demand attention to your views and you totally and completely blow off the replies you do in fact get when you don't like them.

were you hurting on the internet before 2015? yes | no.

This law came into effect in 2015.. before this there were little laws so the internet providers had the americans by the balls..
As it is the GOP are looking into retracting this due to the hacking.

Each year they find another way to charge you, and this law was put in place to stop people like comcast to steal your bandwidth like they are doing now with the new modems..

You do not know what you are talking about.. so stop acting like you do..

Forum List

Back