Russian Controlled Fruitcake President Thinks Torture "Absolutely Works"

Trump Is Like That Senior Citizen That Shouldn't Be.....driving a car much less have access to Nukes ...what you kidding me...

Carl Bernstein: Republican leaders privately questioning Donald Trump’s mental state
bernstein delusional - Twitter Search

pat%2Bbagley.jpg

The US signed the Geneva Conventions but Congress refused to ratify them, thus we are NOT bound by that treaty.

Also, torture obviously works. Those that say it does not are lying. And fairly transparent lies, designed for the willful dupes.

Sorry, but Mattis, who will be Secretary of Defense, says it doesn't. Do you know more than him? Others like him have said the same thing... but hey you are some guy on a forum, you MUST have a better idea of what works than a General who ran military operations in the Middle East and is like by people of both political parties.

"Trump said that the advice from Mattis, a front-runner for the defense secretary post in a Trump administration, would weigh heavily on whether he will go forward with campaign pledges to bring back waterboarding and torture in interrogations by the military and the CIA.

In his meeting last week with the man he calls "Mad Dog Mattis," Trump said he asked, "What do you think of waterboarding? He said -- I was surprised -- he said, 'I've never found it to be useful.' "

Trump said Mattis told him, " 'I've always found, give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I do better with that than I do with torture.' ""

Mattis to Trump: Beer, Cigarettes Work Better Than Waterboarding | Military.com

Hey looky here, another lie from Trump, he's not going to listen to Mattis on it.

That was Mattis' opinion. Did he oversee every single interrogation ever done by the military, and the CIA? No he didn't. So you cannot claim that it has been "proven" to be not effective just because one individual says he never found it to be "useful". Did he reveal how many interrogations he oversaw?

No, but experts in the field have said it isn't reliable and it isn't worth using, and agree with him. How many people have you used torture on to get reliable information?

Physical and psychological coercion interrogation techniques can and do work. Waterboarding can and does work. We're not talking about chopping fingers off or using blowtorches here. Get a grip.

No... do some fucking research it isn't reliable enough to be worth using. Jesus Christ you fucking forum savants kill me. I read it on an internet forum so it has to be true! Fuck reading books from the professionals or listening to people that have actually used the techniques!

I've been in, and work for the military you nitwit. We damn sure know that such techniques work. It's already been proven that waterboarding gained us information that led to bin Laden, you just refuse to accept it. Its not a technique that needs to be used very often, so statements like "beer and cigarettes" work more often are not wrong. We're just saying that it should be there to use, not that some mandatory systematic torture policy needs to be in place.

I think the fact that torture works is undeniable depending on what you are using it for.

The issue is what is torture and is it justified

Wrong... because someone can just tell you what you want to hear regardless of if it is true or not to just keep from getting tortured. It's a psychological fact. That's why in the United States we have certain laws against how a person can be interrogated for a crime. But hey, let's leave logic and facts out of this argument ok?
Did you read what I wrote? I said torture works depending on how you used it. You said I was wrong and then pointed out a way it is used effectively.

And we have laws about interrogation because of it being immoral.

That doesn't change the fact that the real issue is what is torture and is it moral?

Waterboarding is not torture… Go to the Middle/far East and find out what real torture is

Yeah, it's torture. Remember when that rightist talk show dipshit radio host Madcow or whatever his name was had it done to him? He stated it is unequivocally torture afterwards.
Waterboarding is nothing more than simulated drowning, that is no more torture than any other simulations.

If you tried to waterboard a swimmer, it wouldn't work.

Trump appointed "seasoned Military Generals" and the democrat party tried to stop them. The "waterboarding" technique has been on the psy-op book since WW2. Our own elite Military teams go through it in training. The sissie left decided to call it torture when it became obvious that it worked. As we used to say, more people drowned in senator Kennedy's car than during waterboarding.

Waterboarding has been considered torture under the Geneva Conventions since 1959. And, because we are a country that signed the treaty, we have to abide by it, regardless of what the enemy does.

As far as saying that elite military teams go through it? Yeah, the ones that are at the very tip of the spear in billets like Army Ranger, SEAL, or RECON. And, they only go through it ONCE, so that they know what to expect in case they are captured. In the Navy, during bootcamp, I had to go through tear gas training in case of a chemical attack. Only did it once in boot camp, and never had to do it again until I volunteered for the Security Force, and there we had to go through it again for training, in case we ever experienced a gas attack while controlling crowds. Only went through it ONCE, and never had to repeat it again. Regular military personnel will never be waterboarded.
Waterboarding today and Waterboarding in 1959 are very different things.

In 1959, if you didn't talk, you were literally held under until you passed out over and over again. Waterboarding today is about manipulating the senses to make you THINK you are drowning, and if you understand that, you will be able to resist the entire process indefinitely.

Modern waterboarding largely only works on people who live in the Middle East and western celebrities.

I would also add that we also prohibit torture in interrogation techniques because we don't trust government to use it

We should waterboard Trump.

"Why won't you release your tax returns? What are you hiding?"

"Why did you bust into little girls' dressing rooms?"

"How often have you cheated on Melania?"

"Tell us all the things about you that you don't want your Chumps to know about you."

Go to the Middle/far East and find out what real torture is

Oh and BTW if you'd like to know what REAL torture is, why don't you talk to the people of Iraq that lived under Saddam Hussein's rule.
Sorry, assholes, but moral relativism is not a Republican or conservative principle.

Wrong is wrong. And waterboarding and torture are wrong.

The tards like torture because it gives them a hardon. They are sick in the head masochists.

What does not ever occur to the dumb fucks is that torture is not the ONLY means of interrogation. There are other non-torture methods which are better than torture in getting information from a detainee.

The tards aren't actually interested in getting information. They just want to act out their masturbation fantasies.

This is just one of countless reasons why I call these people retards.

We've elected the dumbest person alive. This IDIOT thinks he knows more than seasoned military generals.

Trump on waterboarding: 'We have to fight fire with fire' - CNNPolitics.com
If it wasn't for water boarding your dear Obama wouldn't have got bin Laden.
Bullshit.

Report Says CIA Misled Congress, White House On Interrogation Program

And again, you tards think torture is the ONLY way to get information from a detainee.

It isn't.

We've elected the dumbest person alive. This IDIOT thinks he knows more than seasoned military generals.

Trump on waterboarding: 'We have to fight fire with fire' - CNNPolitics.com
If it wasn't for water boarding your dear Obama wouldn't have got bin Laden.
Bullshit.

Report Says CIA Misled Congress, White House On Interrogation Program

And again, you tards think torture is the ONLY way to get information from a detainee.

It isn't.
Panetta disagrees with you.

Forum List

Back