Russian Controlled Fruitcake President Thinks Torture "Absolutely Works"

We've elected the dumbest person alive. This IDIOT thinks he knows more than seasoned military generals.

Trump on waterboarding: 'We have to fight fire with fire' - CNNPolitics.com

Waterboarding can and does work. It will be an awesome tool for our interrogators to have in the field again if they need it. Generals are only saying what is politically correct because generals for the most part are political and are not allowed to contradict their leadership. I'm not saying all information gained from waterboarding or other torture techniques are reliable, obviously not. But at least it can and does extract information that can be corroborated and cross-checked against other sources. Just the possibility of being waterboarded will be enough to make many sing. It's certainly better than them knowing they will not be harmed in any way, giving terrorists an incentive to just "lawyer up" and not talk at all. That's the real reason progressives are against it, they want terrorists to win. They have more compassion for some Islamic terrorist shitbag than for an unborn child.

Of course Trump thinks it works. He knows better than the experts who've studied it and determined objectively that it does not reliably yield reliable results.

• The effectiveness of coercive interrogation: Scholarly and judicial responses
    • The problems associated with coercive interrogation that have been discussed in this article suggest that scholarly and judicial claims regarding the effectiveness of coercion must be treated with caution. Much of the discussion in this area tends to draw on limited sources, often without detailed analysis and both scholars and judges tend to generalize from the use of specific examples. So what can we say with certainty?

There are two conclusions that can be drawn from this analysis. First, coercion does sometimes work. There are enough examples of coercive interrogation apparently leading to the disclosure of life saving information that it is simply not credible to argue that it never works. Second, despite the fact that it does sometimes produce life-saving information, there are also serious and inherent problems with the use of coercion.
  • Is Coercive Interrogation of Terrorist Suspects Effective-A Response to Bagaric and Clarke
  • Psychologists and the Use of Torture in Interrogations
    • The American military undermines the credibility and authority of the United States when advocating human rights abroad. The use of torture by the United States also lends credibility to the claims of those who wish to harm U.S. soldiers and citizens and provides an apparent justification for the acts of terrorists. By resorting to torture, the United States joins ranks with countries that fail to abide by national and international standards for humane and ethical treatment of detainees, and endangers American citizens who are being held in custody anywhere in the world.
No "expert" has determine objectively that it doesn't work. You're quoting a bunch of leftist propaganda.

Trump appointed "seasoned Military Generals" and the democrat party tried to stop them. The "waterboarding" technique has been on the psy-op book since WW2. Our own elite Military teams go through it in training. The sissie left decided to call it torture when it became obvious that it worked. As we used to say, more people drowned in senator Kennedy's car than during waterboarding.

Waterboarding has been considered torture under the Geneva Conventions since 1959. And, because we are a country that signed the treaty, we have to abide by it, regardless of what the enemy does.

As far as saying that elite military teams go through it? Yeah, the ones that are at the very tip of the spear in billets like Army Ranger, SEAL, or RECON. And, they only go through it ONCE, so that they know what to expect in case they are captured. In the Navy, during bootcamp, I had to go through tear gas training in case of a chemical attack. Only did it once in boot camp, and never had to do it again until I volunteered for the Security Force, and there we had to go through it again for training, in case we ever experienced a gas attack while controlling crowds. Only went through it ONCE, and never had to repeat it again. Regular military personnel will never be waterboarded.

The US signed the Geneva Conventions but Congress refused to ratify them, thus we are NOT bound by that treaty.

Also, torture obviously works. Those that say it does not are lying. And fairly transparent lies, designed for the willful dupes.

Sorry, but Mattis, who will be Secretary of Defense, says it doesn't. Do you know more than him? Others like him have said the same thing... but hey you are some guy on a forum, you MUST have a better idea of what works than a General who ran military operations in the Middle East and is like by people of both political parties.

"Trump said that the advice from Mattis, a front-runner for the defense secretary post in a Trump administration, would weigh heavily on whether he will go forward with campaign pledges to bring back waterboarding and torture in interrogations by the military and the CIA.

In his meeting last week with the man he calls "Mad Dog Mattis," Trump said he asked, "What do you think of waterboarding? He said -- I was surprised -- he said, 'I've never found it to be useful.' "

Trump said Mattis told him, " 'I've always found, give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I do better with that than I do with torture.' ""

Mattis to Trump: Beer, Cigarettes Work Better Than Waterboarding | Military.com

Hey looky here, another lie from Trump, he's not going to listen to Mattis on it.

That was Mattis' opinion. Did he oversee every single interrogation ever done by the military, and the CIA? No he didn't. So you cannot claim that it has been "proven" to be not effective just because one individual says he never found it to be "useful". Did he reveal how many interrogations he oversaw?

Trump appointed "seasoned Military Generals" and the democrat party tried to stop them. The "waterboarding" technique has been on the psy-op book since WW2. Our own elite Military teams go through it in training. The sissie left decided to call it torture when it became obvious that it worked. As we used to say, more people drowned in senator Kennedy's car than during waterboarding.

Liar. There is ZERO evidence it works.

Liar. In fact, if not for torture, Bin Laden may still be alive today.

Wrong. That was proven false.

Not according to Lib-on Penetta. Watch the video and how he tries to dance around answering the question. Finally he has no choice but to say that yes, they did use waterboarding to get the information that helped lead us to Bin Laden.

More than that is that waterboarding (and other techniques) are the last ones used when everything else has failed. In their screwed up religion, their belief is that it's a sin to give information unless they are to their breaking point. When they can no longer take whatever it is that is being done to them, God allows them to spill the beans not just on the subject they are being interrogated for, but for everything they know.

But I want to ask you and your cohorts here a question: would you approve of waterboarding if it meant saving the life of a solder overseas or an American in our country? And if not, what if it was your son we were talking about here?

Waterboarding has been considered torture under the Geneva Conventions since 1959. And, because we are a country that signed the treaty, we have to abide by it, regardless of what the enemy does.

As far as saying that elite military teams go through it? Yeah, the ones that are at the very tip of the spear in billets like Army Ranger, SEAL, or RECON. And, they only go through it ONCE, so that they know what to expect in case they are captured. In the Navy, during bootcamp, I had to go through tear gas training in case of a chemical attack. Only did it once in boot camp, and never had to do it again until I volunteered for the Security Force, and there we had to go through it again for training, in case we ever experienced a gas attack while controlling crowds. Only went through it ONCE, and never had to repeat it again. Regular military personnel will never be waterboarded.

The US signed the Geneva Conventions but Congress refused to ratify them, thus we are NOT bound by that treaty.

Also, torture obviously works. Those that say it does not are lying. And fairly transparent lies, designed for the willful dupes.

Sorry, but Mattis, who will be Secretary of Defense, says it doesn't. Do you know more than him? Others like him have said the same thing... but hey you are some guy on a forum, you MUST have a better idea of what works than a General who ran military operations in the Middle East and is like by people of both political parties.

"Trump said that the advice from Mattis, a front-runner for the defense secretary post in a Trump administration, would weigh heavily on whether he will go forward with campaign pledges to bring back waterboarding and torture in interrogations by the military and the CIA.

In his meeting last week with the man he calls "Mad Dog Mattis," Trump said he asked, "What do you think of waterboarding? He said -- I was surprised -- he said, 'I've never found it to be useful.' "

Trump said Mattis told him, " 'I've always found, give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I do better with that than I do with torture.' ""

Hey looky here, another lie from Trump, he's not going to listen to Mattis on it.

Sounds like a polite fiction, that we tell ourselves, to justify getting our people killed because we are too squeamish to play rough.

I think the fact that torture works is undeniable depending on what you are using it for.

The issue is what is torture and is it justified

Wrong... because someone can just tell you what you want to hear regardless of if it is true or not to just keep from getting tortured. It's a psychological fact. That's why in the United States we have certain laws against how a person can be interrogated for a crime. But hey, let's leave logic and facts out of this argument ok?
The reason we have laws about how someone can be interrogated for a crime isn't because torture doesn't work. You have to be a complete douche bag asshole to make a claim like that.

lol! You don't know shit about psychology and how things work at all... it's some funny shit to watch you argue about shit that you have no knowledge about. Did you learn about torture and interrogation on an internet forum?

That was Mattis' opinion. Did he oversee every single interrogation ever done by the military, and the CIA? No he didn't. So you cannot claim that it has been "proven" to be not effective just because one individual says he never found it to be "useful". Did he reveal how many interrogations he oversaw?

No, but experts in the field have said it isn't reliable and it isn't worth using, and agree with him. How many people have you used torture on to get reliable information?

Sounds like a polite fiction, that we tell ourselves, to justify getting our people killed because we are too squeamish to play rough.

No, it's a fact, and anyone that has studied psychology and see interrogation in action knows it.

Not according to Lib-on Penetta. Watch the video and how he tries to dance around answering the question. Finally he has no choice but to say that yes, they did use waterboarding to get the information that helped lead us to Bin Laden.

More than that is that waterboarding (and other techniques) are the last ones used when everything else has failed. In their screwed up religion, their belief is that it's a sin to give information unless they are to their breaking point. When they can no longer take whatever it is that is being done to them, God allows them to spill the beans not just on the subject they are being interrogated for, but for everything they know.

But I want to ask you and your cohorts here a question: would you approve of waterboarding if it meant saving the life of a solder overseas or an American in our country? And if not, what if it was your son we were talking about here?

It's not about saving the lives of people. That's what you don't understand. It's not a fair hypothetical question because we have evidence to prove it isn't a reliable activity to use to get information.

No, but experts in the field have said it isn't reliable and it isn't worth using, and agree with him. How many people have you used torture on to get reliable information?

Physical and psychological coercion interrogation techniques can and do work. Waterboarding can and does work. We're not talking about chopping fingers off or using blowtorches here. Get a grip.

Physical and psychological coercion interrogation techniques can and do work. Waterboarding can and does work. We're not talking about chopping fingers off or using blowtorches here. Get a grip.

No... do some fucking research it isn't reliable enough to be worth using. Jesus Christ you fucking forum savants kill me. I read it on an internet forum so it has to be true! Fuck reading books from the professionals or listening to people that have actually used the techniques!

I think the fact that torture works is undeniable depending on what you are using it for.

The issue is what is torture and is it justified

Wrong... because someone can just tell you what you want to hear regardless of if it is true or not to just keep from getting tortured. It's a psychological fact. That's why in the United States we have certain laws against how a person can be interrogated for a crime. But hey, let's leave logic and facts out of this argument ok?
The reason we have laws about how someone can be interrogated for a crime isn't because torture doesn't work. You have to be a complete douche bag asshole to make a claim like that.

lol! You don't know shit about psychology and how things work at all... it's some funny shit to watch you argue about shit that you have no knowledge about. Did you learn about torture and interrogation on an internet forum?
What does psychology have to do with this issue?

We've elected the dumbest person alive. This IDIOT thinks he knows more than seasoned military generals.

What does psychology have to do with this issue?
donald_trump_for_president_sack_tote_bag.jpg
861adf27bc9c7551cd8f472846461fae.jpg
RAWnola_Litte_Nuts_Designed2Eat_6315f064-3ca6-4b31-b3e4-939fe8e3f6e9_large.png

Carl Bernstein: Republican leaders privately questioning Donald Trumps mental state
Over the past few days since Donald Trump took the oath of office, his behavior has gone from his usual erraticism to something more objectively disturbing. He now appears to be basing White House policy entirely around his own inability to accept that he had a small inauguration crowd and that he lost the popular vote. Quite a large number of Americans have been questioning Trump’s mental state on social media. And now it turns out some Republican leaders are privately doing the same.

The bombshell came from legendary Watergate reporter Carl Bernstein, who made an on-air appearance on CNN on Wednesday evening. He revealed that even as Republican leaders gather in Philadelphia for their retreat, they’re privately discussing Donald Trump’s mental state. According to Bernstein, one of the Republican leaders described Trump as “delusional.” This means the GOP Congress has a real problem, because although anyone with clear eyes could see during the campaign that Trump had psychological issues, the Republicans had been hoping to use his presidency to ram through as much of their legislation as possible. But now it may be a different matter.

Carl Bernstein: Republican leaders privately questioning Donald Trump’s mental state
bernstein delusional - Twitter Search

No... do some fucking research it isn't reliable enough to be worth using. Jesus Christ you fucking forum savants kill me. I read it on an internet forum so it has to be true! Fuck reading books from the professionals or listening to people that have actually used the techniques!
You choose to believe the "professionals" who say what you believe. There are plenty of professionals with hands on experience who say your professionals are full of shit, and they are right.

It's not about saving the lives of people. That's what you don't understand. It's not a fair hypothetical question because we have evidence to prove it isn't a reliable activity to use to get information.

There is no such evidence. That's leftwing propaganda. Torture works. The professionals in the CIA certainly believe it works, or why else would they have done it? Saying torture doesn't work is what some people do to curry favor with liberal politicians. It's bullshit.

Forum List

Back